Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,531 members, 7,819,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Behind Her Veil - Literature (78) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Behind Her Veil (450974 Views)

Veil / Sequel: Behind Her Veil / Behind Her Veil (ebook) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (91) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Behind Her Veil by DandyPearl(f): 11:58am On Dec 23, 2015
bellovers:

lool, better find yourself oo, abi you have turn to Non human too
abi oo bellovers. Lol
Re: Behind Her Veil by donkross1(m): 12:16pm On Dec 23, 2015
heemah:
what's wrong with Mattkent's no? He isn't picking calls...

I dunno ma. Keep trying it.
Re: Behind Her Veil by RAFIC(m): 2:32pm On Dec 23, 2015
seriously pissed by your inconsistent nature towards the end, but even then I can't deny that at the very least it came to a wonderful but teary end. started slow but like most things improved as it went on. great job mattkent looking forward to your next peice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Behind Her Veil by Nobody: 7:15am On Dec 24, 2015
I must say writers are truly the leaders and thus the richest people on earth.

There was a time i write but i could not get paid for all my work because i never knew of a platform that will pay me.

What if i tell you that there over more than 100 sites that will pay you to just submit articles or write for them.

If you are interested, this article is for you.

How to make money writing articles online in Nigeria as a freelancer
Re: Behind Her Veil by XCoolSuff(m): 7:40am On Dec 24, 2015
@MattKent, Did u remove some parts of this story It seems to be incomplete, please where can I find the full story?
Re: Behind Her Veil by Nobody: 7:24am On Dec 25, 2015
donkross1:
Ding ding. Hollaaaa people. Gather round, have got news.

Today is Mattkent's birthday... Let's all drop our birthday wishes and if you wanna send him a gift, send it through me.

Party time people. Free drinks
Heemah
DandyPearl
Damyem
Afz9095
Sageez
Maggielovely
Mutdam
Olaxtra
Daslad
M003
Ernie98
Kingphillip
Youngseraph
Emerald18
Jhybho
Fiyah
Chinwezdasilva.
Make una tell em rest too jaare.

Thanks bro and thanks to everyone for the wishes.

1 Like

Re: Behind Her Veil by Nobody: 7:27am On Dec 25, 2015
XCoolSuff:
@MattKent, Did u remove some parts of this story It seems to be incomplete, please where can I find the full story?

Yeah..sorry abt that. I am trying to compile and edit it for publication that's y.
Re: Behind Her Veil by XCoolSuff(m): 7:42am On Dec 25, 2015
Pls help na, Just Drop the missing page for me I want kno wah happen, I am a huge fan of ya story nw...abeg help! even through Whatsapp 07030367340
Re: Behind Her Veil by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 26, 2015
XCoolSuff:
Pls help na, Just Drop the missing page for me I want kno wah happen, I am a huge fan of ya story nw...abeg help! even through Whatsapp 07030367340

I'm so sorry just seeing ur comment today. Will msg u
Re: Behind Her Veil by ysadiq(m): 9:16pm On Dec 28, 2015
Greetings to you mattkent. Its been a while. Hw is lyf, jst want to knw when u wil be giving us anoder story. And also looking forward for the published copy of the latter pls inform me when its ready. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Behind Her Veil by senboy204(m): 10:56pm On Dec 28, 2015
bro thanks for the lovely story and God bless

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Behind Her Veil by STANCO31(m): 12:25pm On Dec 29, 2015
I must commend the writter @ MATTKEN. Truly this is the first novel with an end that i have read in this nairaland. More Greeze to your elbow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Behind Her Veil by Nobody: 9:03am On Dec 30, 2015
ysadiq:
Greetings to you mattkent. Its been a while. Hw is lyf, jst want to knw when u wil be giving us anoder story. And also looking forward for the published copy of the latter pls inform me when its ready. Thanks

I'm good bro..compliment of the season. I'm not really working on any main story right now tho... altho I revisited an old story I wrote a while ago, trying to dust it up.

Will inform you when anything new comes up. Thanks a lot.
Re: Behind Her Veil by Nobody: 9:04am On Dec 30, 2015
STANCO31:
I must commend the writter @ MATTKEN. Truly this is the first novel with an end that i have read in this nairaland. More Greeze to your elbow.

senboy204:
bro thanks for the lovely story and God bless

Thanks a lot guys.
Re: Behind Her Veil by dave09: 4:13am On Dec 31, 2015
@matt Kent
I can't find the last update ooo
Pls help oooo
Suspense is killing me here ooo
Ma no is 09037588351
Just the last one
Plzzz...tanks.
Re: Behind Her Veil by rockhillz(m): 9:47am On Jan 04, 2016
@mattkent ......
I can't find some update and it started from page 12..
please this is my number 08180179867
Re: Behind Her Veil by Nobody: 7:55am On Jan 05, 2016
Its bin a while I showd up @ nairaland nd 2day z my bday. Donkross1 oya cum nd do ur job, free drinks 4 evry1 today.....
Re: Behind Her Veil by donkross1(m): 8:02am On Jan 05, 2016
Maggielovely:
Its bin a while I showd up @ nairaland nd 2day z my bday. Donkross1 oya cum nd do ur job, free drinks 4 evry1 today.....

Oya ding dong ding dong.

Everybody come around oo. It's the elegant and beautiful Maggielovely's birthday and she is giving Free drinks to everyone except dandypearl wey too like free drinks

Bellovers
Heemah naira grin
Mattkent
Sageez mr waka waka 1
Afz9095 mr waka waka 2
Girlhaley

Wey una dey. Make una call others oo
Re: Behind Her Veil by heemah(f): 8:35am On Jan 05, 2016
donkross1:

Oya ding dong ding dong.

Everybody come around oo. It's the elegant and beautiful Maggielovely's birthday and she is giving Free drinks to everyone except dandypearl wey too like free drinks

Bellovers
Heemah naira grin
Mattkent
Sageez mr waka waka 1
Afz9095 mr waka waka 2
Girlhaley

happy birthday galfnd. May God bless ur new age! LLNP+MHR! Age with grace dear.
donkross1, serve me the usual.
Re: Behind Her Veil by donkross1(m): 8:45am On Jan 05, 2016
heemah:

happy birthday galfnd. May God bless ur new age! LLNP+MHR! Age with grace dear.
donkross1, serve me the usual.

Yes boss

1 Like

Re: Behind Her Veil by girlhaley(f): 9:04am On Jan 05, 2016
donkross1:

Oya ding dong ding dong.

Bellovers
Heemah naira grin
Mattkent
Sageez mr waka waka 1
Afz9095 mr waka waka 2
Girlhaley

Lol

Happy birthday mama......may your day be filled with pleasant surprises.....age with grace sis.....have a blast!

Oya donkross1,were d free drinks na...I dey wait oo
Re: Behind Her Veil by donkross1(m): 9:08am On Jan 05, 2016
girlhaley:

Lol

Happy birthday mama......may your day be filled with pleasant surprises.....age with grace sis.....have a blast!

Dem never deliver am. grin
Re: Behind Her Veil by Nobody: 9:18am On Jan 05, 2016
Happy birthday Maggielovely. wishing you more beautiful prosperous years ahead.
Re: Behind Her Veil by Afz9095(m): 11:20am On Jan 05, 2016
donkross1:

Oya ding dong ding dong.

Bellovers
Heemah naira grin
Mattkent
Sageez mr waka waka 1
Afz9095 mr waka waka 2
Girlhaley

I no waka reach u nw... Happy birthday 2 u maggielovely long live nd prosperities BTW 2mao is my birthday donkross1 abeg pls help me ice d drinks 4 2mao purpose
Re: Behind Her Veil by Sageez(m): 3:23pm On Jan 05, 2016
donkross1:

Oya ding dong ding dong.

Bellovers
Heemah naira grin
Mattkent
Sageez mr waka waka 1
Afz9095 mr waka waka 2
Girlhaley

present sir! Maggielovely words cant explain what I feel inside knowing a friend out there is plus 1 today. All I can say is that may all your positive wishes come through (dnt ask me why I said POSITIVE) and may you celebrate more and better birthdays. HBD dear
Re: Behind Her Veil by DandyPearl(f): 8:43pm On Jan 05, 2016
donkross1:

Oya ding dong ding dong.

Bellovers
Heemah naira grin
Mattkent
Sageez mr waka waka 1
Afz9095 mr waka waka 2
Girlhaley

chai! And I carry last again! Well happy bday maggielovely. May ur bday and the rest of ur day be awesome. Have a wonderful and magical bday grin henhen donkross1 wetin I do you now Oga ooo and who tolding you I love free things Besides why shall I shy to talk the talk I love free drink yes of course. Oya biko pass me the drink nd cake jawe undecided. Heemah, calmdove, sageez, afz9095 I greet all of una oo. Longest time oo
Re: Behind Her Veil by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 05, 2016
DandyPearl:
chai! And I carry last again! Well happy bday maggielovely. May ur bday and the rest of ur day be awesome. Have a wonderful and magical bday grin henhen donkross1 wetin I do you now Oga ooo and who tolding you I love free things Besides why shall I shy to talk the talk I love free drink yes of course. Oya biko pass me the drink nd cake jawe undecided. Heemah, calmdove, sageez, afz9095 I greet all of una oo. Longest time oo
Thanks Bae
Re: Behind Her Veil by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jan 05, 2016
heemah:
happy birthday galfnd. May God bless ur new age! LLNP+MHR! Age with grace dear. donkross1, serve me the usual.
Amen nd tanks dear
Re: Behind Her Veil by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 05, 2016
girlhaley:

Lol

Amen nd tanks love
Re: Behind Her Veil by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 05, 2016
Mattkent:
Happy birthday Maggielovely. wishing you more beautiful prosperous years ahead.
Thanks a lot dear.
Re: Behind Her Veil by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jan 05, 2016
Thanks 2 u all dat wishd me a happy birthday @ Mattkent, donkross1, DandyPearl, Heemah, Sageez, Afz9095, girlhaley nd so on. I Love U All

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Behind Her Veil by Sageez(m): 10:11pm On Jan 05, 2016
DandyPearl:
lol, madam u are supose to be named d 2nd waka waka of nl lit forum

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (91) (Reply)

NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment / Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 / Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.