Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

Transfer Of Boko Haram Inmates To Anambra Hatched By Jonathan – Ekwueme - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Transfer Of Boko Haram Inmates To Anambra Hatched By Jonathan – Ekwueme (503 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Visits Alex Ekwueme, Says "I Will Obey Him" / Nnamdi Kanu Greets Alex Ekwueme At His Residence In Enugu (Photos) / Artillery Weapons Bought By Jonathan, Used By Late Col. Abu-led Troops (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Transfer Of Boko Haram Inmates To Anambra Hatched By Jonathan – Ekwueme by Unkl(m): 12:04pm On Jul 22, 2015
By BARBARA KALU

Former vice president, Dr. Alex Ekwueme has revealed that the immediate past administration of Goodluck Jonathan was the brain behind the move to transfer Boko Haram detainees to Aguata Prisons in Ekwulobia, Aguata Local Government Area, LGA, of Anambra State. He however noted that the idea was resisted and protested against by the people causing the past administration to backtrack.

Speaking with newsmen at Aguluzigbo in Anaocha LGA of Anambra State during the end of tenure Thanksgiving Ceremony of Chief Victor Umeh as APGA Chairman, Chief Ekwueme said, “I am aware that the plan of bringing Boko Haram detainees to Aguata prisons in Ekwulobia came up a while ago and there was reasonable protest to the then President Jonathan against it and he dropped the plan.

“I was out of the country when I heard that Boko Haram detainees were brought to Aguata Prisons in Ekwulobia, Anambra State. I started wondering how the idea of bringing them to the South East and my local government area came up again after the people thought the matter has been rested.

“I am sure the new President must have seen the records and proposal and decided to implement it, but since there was initial protest against the relocation of the detainees to the South East, I’m sure President Buhari will do something to assuage the feelings of the people of the South East,” he assured.

http://nationalaccordnewspaper.com/2015/07/transfer-of-boko-haram-inmates-to-anambra-hatched-by-jonathan-ekwueme/
Re: Transfer Of Boko Haram Inmates To Anambra Hatched By Jonathan – Ekwueme by Unsad(m): 12:05pm On Jul 22, 2015
Alright
Re: Transfer Of Boko Haram Inmates To Anambra Hatched By Jonathan – Ekwueme by aminho(m): 12:23pm On Jul 22, 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/2469231/buhari-win-10000-naira HELP PRESIDENT BUHARI AND WIN 10000NAIRA
Re: Transfer Of Boko Haram Inmates To Anambra Hatched By Jonathan – Ekwueme by bobbiekrantz: 12:34pm On Jul 22, 2015
Another lies and propaganda coming from the gloating liars(APC)

continue calling GEJ....he won't answer you

1 Like

Re: Transfer Of Boko Haram Inmates To Anambra Hatched By Jonathan – Ekwueme by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jul 22, 2015
Lolz Under democracy,one party always devotes its energies to trying 2prove that the other party is unfit to rule.....they should just let GEJ rest

(1) (Reply)

Give Them Wardrobe Allowance / Time To Scrap Jamb July 30, 2015 : Nnaemeka Onyeka Obiaraeri / EFCC Arraigns Kano Hospital Clerks For N3.2m Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.