Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,963 members, 7,825,016 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Ghana Actress Zynnell Zuh Shares Sexy Pics Ahead Of Her Nigeria's Film Premiere - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ghana Actress Zynnell Zuh Shares Sexy Pics Ahead Of Her Nigeria's Film Premiere (46760 Views)

Zynnell Lydia Zuh In Too Much Cleavage-Baring Outfit / Oge Okoye Sizzles In Senator Suit To A Film Premiere In Awka, Bags An Award / Pretty Nollywood Actress, Iyabo Ojo Releases New Pics Ahead Of Her 38th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana Actress Zynnell Zuh Shares Sexy Pics Ahead Of Her Nigeria's Film Premiere by mikolo80: 12:45pm On Jul 25, 2015
KingKuntaVart:
does this change the price of common sense in YABA market? this Jim Iyke sef.... undecided after emptying all your sperm on old/young girls i wonder what u would use to father children... one talent u no get.... reality TV flop..... music flop.... cloth line flop..... modelling flop.... acting no longer needed....

Some people would like this comment... others would quote me with dead brain cells like that of their dullard president.

i laff.....
half pure water nko
Re: Ghana Actress Zynnell Zuh Shares Sexy Pics Ahead Of Her Nigeria's Film Premiere by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 4:23pm On Jul 29, 2015
PetroDolla3:
your country is a joke grin a by-product of a failed state grin you must be strung out on a hallucinogenic drug! or drunk from inhalling too much generator fumes

We are gradually colonising you stvpid punks. no wonder your apes are trooping to Ghana in your millions. fuckeduppedness lipsrsealed

Who is this shoe shiner? my respect does not extend to Ghana,a country Lagos is important than. I have no respect for illiterate blackies that depends on Nigeria for their existance.

What an expensive joke, you can't colonize someone far superior to you.
Re: Ghana Actress Zynnell Zuh Shares Sexy Pics Ahead Of Her Nigeria's Film Premiere by PetroDolla3: 7:11pm On Aug 02, 2015
no wonder the late senator chukwumerije described these apes and f00ls as educated illiterates!

suffering and smiling sh1thole cool

You need to have your head examined asap, dog! cry 200 million phucked up people in a sh1thole! shocked

Keep on hallucinating, maggot! undernourished, undereducated, unemployable mumugeria eediot! grin

NgwaManNaija4LF:

Who is this shoe shiner? my respect does not extend to Ghana,a country Lagos is important than. I have no respect for illiterate blackies that depends on Nigeria for their existance.

What an expensive joke, you can't colonize someone far superior to you.

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Actress Zynnell Zuh Shares Sexy Pics Ahead Of Her Nigeria's Film Premiere by londoner: 10:12pm On Aug 02, 2015
Those are good pics as they look professional. I see nothing sexy there and I don't think she is pretty but just ordinary facially. She has great style though and looks in shape. Hopefully she can act.
Re: Ghana Actress Zynnell Zuh Shares Sexy Pics Ahead Of Her Nigeria's Film Premiere by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 10:13am On Aug 04, 2015
PetroDolla3:

no wonder the late senator chukwumerije described these apes and f00ls as educated illiterates!

suffering and smiling sh1thole cool

You need to have your head examined asap, dog! cry 200 million phucked up people in a sh1thole! shocked

Keep on hallucinating, maggot! undernourished, undereducated, unemployable mumugeria eediot! grin

Had it been you are a Nigerian, I would have debate with you,but a Ghanaian?, I have no time for low class black beings.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Azriel Clary And Jocelyn Savage Defend R Kelly On Sex Scandal / Linda Ikeji With Sophia Momodu & Imade Adeleke In Atlanta (photo) / Bbnaija: Condoms Have Reduced To 16 – Maria Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.