Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Uniben Postume Reg. Delay And Secrete When It Start For Aspirants - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uniben Postume Reg. Delay And Secrete When It Start For Aspirants (570 Views)

A Must Read For Aspirants Before Screening This Year. / What Is Reason Behind The Low up Turn For Aspirants In Mathematics/statistics? / Passing OAU Post Utme: A Guide For Aspirants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Uniben Postume Reg. Delay And Secrete When It Start For Aspirants by currentss(m): 6:51pm On Jul 22, 2015
what I will say here and many others are surely the reason the Uniben postume registration has by now not have taken effect. I know that Uniben aspirants must have since two months ago asking GOOGLE mini questions jamb question about uniben postume. Very funy this attitude sounds to me because even as they ask google they anticipate google to view to them what they really need to see and that is that uniben postume form is (out) anyway the truth is Google will never give you the good information you need about uniben until we including me who are in uniben and know everything give it to the google . in as much as I dont want to make many write up let me begin
Do you know that a student was admitted in the facult of law university benin year 2013,get cleared given eligibility he wrote his 100level exams as a law student when he returned for 200level he couldnt believe what he saw when he logged in to his cofa page...he saw in his data political science in place of law. relax let me give you more mistakes that is contributing to the delay of the commencment of uniben postume registration (WHY) because she dont want to stress herself and repit this mistakes DO you that uniben is the best university in the aspect of giving admission base on merit and their postume question the easiest among every other nigeria university If you never knew now you know .after admission many persons from other faculties will complain that their agregate is 84. 70 .78 .75 .88. 81 .84. 83 but they were not given law and was not given medicine and some others not even given any course .if you make more enquiry into this circumstance some law and medical year one students will give you their agregate of 60.59.67.70.71.66 yet they were admitted .can you reason anything?? Uniben dont want this things to happen again they want to be all good .best in every academic issue
Every year Uniben will ask the applicants to reprint their slip for venue of their exams after they might have at first given venue on the day of their registration...Am talking of change of exam venue. There many other things I actualy dont have time to exhaust here I would rather give you than boring you to dead with many write up The things I have written and many others unwritten is the reason behind the uniben postume registration not to have commenced by now {WHY and HOW} You will know but at first get this secret that will actualy help you <When uniben postume registration starts do every possible thing to register on and conclude your registration before 5 days to the end date.(eh get why)> let me rest small I will come back to update you later BUT should you need not to be stranded when you would come for the exams or clearance you need a friend like a brother to take up your matter we can be friends call me 08160908587 or you need to be informed of every single thing call me 08160908587 the help I render is because another peraon helped me back then My name CURRENT

(1) (Reply)

Advice And Opinion About My Education Career / Project Topics And Materials In Civil Engineering / Jamb Vs Protesters. The Way Forward.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.