Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,058 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Breaking News: Explosion Rocks Lagos State- 100 People Comfirmed Dead. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Explosion Rocks Lagos State- 100 People Comfirmed Dead. (5994 Views)

Fresh Explosion Rocks Borno State / Boko Haram Burned Children Alive In Bornu; Over 100 People Killed / Updated: Explosion Rocks Oworonsoki Lagos, Four Injured (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: Explosion Rocks Lagos State- 100 People Comfirmed Dead. by talentarena(m): 7:36pm On Jul 22, 2015
“Well over 100 people” involved in vandalisation of pipelines and theft of petrol died during an operation in the early hours of Wednesday,Metronaija has been informed. According to a source, who did not want to be named because of his “close relationship” with the vandals, so many of them “were so burnt that their faces could not be recognised”.

Describing how the “tragedy” occurred, he said the vandals had already concluded their operation and were to leave when their speed boat refused to start. “It was while trying to start the speedboat that there was a spark.

I learnt that many people died, but more than 100 of them were so burnt that we could not even recognise their faces. “It’s a very sad day for those guys because it’s a job where one person is involved in, and he brings in his brothers and sisters.

“It’s a very dangerous job; they die just the way they make money. They make so much money that some of them buy cars after ‘working’ two weeks. Even those who are involved just on the periphery make up to N300,000 in one day. Their arrowheads make more than N2 million daily.”

Two other sources confirmed the occurrence to Metronaija, one suggesting that the casualty toll “could have been higher than reported”. The other said: “It is sad. More than hundred died. And even those who are still alive are bearing very serious injuries and they have no hope of surviving

Source: metro naija

http://cynthiamorgansblog.com/breaking-news-explosion-rocks-lagos-state-100-people-comfirmed-dead/
Re: Breaking News: Explosion Rocks Lagos State- 100 People Comfirmed Dead. by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 22, 2015
This is wonderful
APC and change

6 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Explosion Rocks Lagos State- 100 People Comfirmed Dead. by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 22, 2015
how
Re: Breaking News: Explosion Rocks Lagos State- 100 People Comfirmed Dead. by MosakuAW(m): 7:40pm On Jul 22, 2015
Waiting for picture details.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Explosion Rocks Lagos State- 100 People Comfirmed Dead. by ambrosini593(m): 7:40pm On Jul 22, 2015
What kind of joke is this?
Re: Breaking News: Explosion Rocks Lagos State- 100 People Comfirmed Dead. by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 22, 2015
Mprepz:
This is wonderful
APC and change

So what has APC got to do with this?

15 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Explosion Rocks Lagos State- 100 People Comfirmed Dead. by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 22, 2015
Lol everything
metalgear:

ma oga 4rm dy oda side
ah dey hail o

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Explosion Rocks Lagos State- 100 People Comfirmed Dead. by donholy28(m): 7:49pm On Jul 22, 2015
Hmmm instead of bombings to reduce...they're increasing...two months don pass o...what re u doing buhari

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Explosion Rocks Lagos State- 100 People Comfirmed Dead. by midolian(m): 7:53pm On Jul 22, 2015
Mprepz:
This is wonderful
APC and change
what has this got to do with APC? undecided

I have warned you several times not to comment when u don't have something meaningful to contribute again.

*Gives him 20lashes out of annoyance* angry

8 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Explosion Rocks Lagos State- 100 People Comfirmed Dead. by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 22, 2015
which area in lagos?? lie lie man/woman!!!!
Re: Breaking News: Explosion Rocks Lagos State- 100 People Comfirmed Dead. by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 22, 2015
midolian:

I have warned you several times not to comment when u don't have something meaningful to contribute again.

k

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Explosion Rocks Lagos State- 100 People Comfirmed Dead. by Franklyly: 8:00pm On Jul 22, 2015
hmmmmmmm, nawa o
Re: Breaking News: Explosion Rocks Lagos State- 100 People Comfirmed Dead. by VIPERVENOM(m): 8:02pm On Jul 22, 2015
After reading this, I can conclude that this news is totally false

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Explosion Rocks Lagos State- 100 People Comfirmed Dead. by Goldmaxx(f): 8:02pm On Jul 22, 2015
metalgear:

APC is evil

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Explosion Rocks Lagos State- 100 People Comfirmed Dead. by azimibraun: 8:04pm On Jul 22, 2015
If this turns out to be a real, I will finally ask God " Father what is going on?" as extreme as it will be I still prefer this to be a joke. I won't even insult the Joker.
Re: Breaking News: Explosion Rocks Lagos State- 100 People Comfirmed Dead. by kjsun15: 9:01pm On Jul 22, 2015
talentarena:
“Well over 100 people” involved in vandalisation of pipelines and theft of petrol died during an operation in the early hours of Wednesday,Metronaija has been informed. According to a source, who did not want to be named because of his “close relationship” with the vandals, so many of them “were so burnt that their faces could not be recognised”.

Describing how the “tragedy” occurred, he said the vandals had already concluded their operation and were to leave when their speed boat refused to start. “It was while trying to start the speedboat that there was a spark.

I learnt that many people died, but more than 100 of them were so burnt that we could not even recognise their faces. “It’s a very sad day for those guys because it’s a job where one person is involved in, and he brings in his brothers and sisters.

“It’s a very dangerous job; they die just the way they make money. They make so much money that some of them buy cars after ‘working’ two weeks. Even those who are involved just on the periphery make up to N300,000 in one day. Their arrowheads make more than N2 million daily.”

Two other sources confirmed the occurrence to Metronaija, one suggesting that the casualty toll “could have been higher than reported”. The other said: “It is sad. More than hundred died. And even those who are still alive are bearing very serious injuries and they have no hope of surviving

Source: metro naja

http://cynthiamorgansblog.com/breaking-news-explosion-rocks-lagos-state-100-people-comfirmed-dead/
God have mercy on Nigerians.
Re: Breaking News: Explosion Rocks Lagos State- 100 People Comfirmed Dead. by datbay(m): 10:09pm On Jul 22, 2015
So its actually true,just confirmed on channels TV.
Re: Breaking News: Explosion Rocks Lagos State- 100 People Comfirmed Dead. by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 22, 2015
I recall the jesse village incident in delta state. why can't we just learn for once. Grass wey dey sweet goat, na I'm dey kill am. .
Re: Breaking News: Explosion Rocks Lagos State- 100 People Comfirmed Dead. by PPAngel(f): 10:23pm On Jul 22, 2015
The real thieves of Nigeria
Re: Breaking News: Explosion Rocks Lagos State- 100 People Comfirmed Dead. by ERODEDEAST(f): 10:27pm On Jul 22, 2015
The so called soldiers securing the pipeline and APC are to be blamed. "OPC don't take sh*t"

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Explosion Rocks Lagos State- 100 People Comfirmed Dead. by ahaz: 10:28pm On Jul 22, 2015
metalgear:

everything o, after all we learnt the blame game from APC. Remember when you blame gudluck for everything, even you blamed him when ur mum headbutted ur dad last year u blamed GEJ.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Explosion Rocks Lagos State- 100 People Comfirmed Dead. by chris4gold(m): 10:32pm On Jul 22, 2015
hmmm
Re: Breaking News: Explosion Rocks Lagos State- 100 People Comfirmed Dead. by PPAngel(f): 10:34pm On Jul 22, 2015
midolian:

The blood you wished others is now Begining to flow in your land.

This is just the Begining.

Get ready for September 13, 2015.

A new nation is set to be born.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Explosion Rocks Lagos State- 100 People Comfirmed Dead. by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jul 22, 2015
ahaz:
everything o, after all we learnt the blame game from APC. Remember when you blame gudluck for everything, even you blamed him when ur mum headbutted ur dad last year u blamed GEJ.

Wa wa okay sho gbo? Cos i dont know what my parents have to do with this discussion.
Re: Breaking News: Explosion Rocks Lagos State- 100 People Comfirmed Dead. by midolian(m): 10:36pm On Jul 22, 2015
PPAngel:

The blood you wished others is now Begining to flow in your land.

This is just the Begining.

Get ready for September 13, 2015.

A new nation is set to be born.

get off abeg! Yeye man!
Re: Breaking News: Explosion Rocks Lagos State- 100 People Comfirmed Dead. by PPAngel(f): 10:40pm On Jul 22, 2015
midolian:
get off abeg! Yeye man!

The Harbingers have begun.

Poverty is encroaching your region.

Death and war will soon follow you.

The last and final harbinger is imminent slavery.

Shout change like the zombie you are.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Explosion Rocks Lagos State- 100 People Comfirmed Dead. by Sandydayz(f): 11:00pm On Jul 22, 2015
What do i say na.... Let me think wait... embarassed
Re: Breaking News: Explosion Rocks Lagos State- 100 People Comfirmed Dead. by Spainze007(m): 11:45pm On Jul 22, 2015
OMG* wah d f*** re they thinking of
Re: Breaking News: Explosion Rocks Lagos State- 100 People Comfirmed Dead. by WhoBeThisMan: 12:08am On Jul 23, 2015
Is Arepo now in lagos?
Re: Breaking News: Explosion Rocks Lagos State- 100 People Comfirmed Dead. by OKNkanu(m): 1:12am On Jul 23, 2015
I even think say na Boko Boys
Re: Breaking News: Explosion Rocks Lagos State- 100 People Comfirmed Dead. by kellyJames5(m): 2:36am On Jul 23, 2015
They just committed suicide.
Re: Breaking News: Explosion Rocks Lagos State- 100 People Comfirmed Dead. by SenJoe(m): 2:42am On Jul 23, 2015
It's well with this country under Baba Go slow o, RIP to the dead.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Who Makes Drones For US Army Begins Work For Homeland Security.PICS / Emmerson Munangagwa, Zimbabwean President Congratulates Buhari / See My Food. Nothing Concerns Me With Hausa-fulani Food

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.