Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,476 members, 7,840,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

PHOTO: Masked Man Steals The Foundation Stone Messi Laid In Gabon - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / PHOTO: Masked Man Steals The Foundation Stone Messi Laid In Gabon (59256 Views)

Man Steals From A Facebook Lover After Marathon Sex In Lagos Hotel (Photo) / Corper Shot Dead In Delta By A Masked Man (Photos) / Housemaid And Her Lover Steals The Car Of Her Boss In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTO: Masked Man Steals The Foundation Stone Messi Laid In Gabon by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jul 22, 2015
walozanga:
BIG LIE... THE BLOCK THE MASKED MAN WAS CARRYING CANT BE USED FOR FOUNDATION. IT HAS OPENING. UNLIKE THE ONE STANDING IN FRONT OF MESSI

Are these the type of block the man is holding ??

Re: PHOTO: Masked Man Steals The Foundation Stone Messi Laid In Gabon by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jul 22, 2015
BabyDaddy20:

I won't correct you.
Go back to school if you wanna know the correct words to use

Really? embarassed
Ok then. I'll ask someone else. Hopefully, they won't be too stuck up to tell me the correct term.
Thanks for letting me know that it's wrong sha. Good night.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Masked Man Steals The Foundation Stone Messi Laid In Gabon by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jul 22, 2015
tchidi:

Really? embarassed
Ok then. I'll ask someone else. Hopefully, they won't be too stuck up to tell me the correct term.
Thanks for letting me know that it's wrong sha. Good night.

You're welcome, Darling
Re: PHOTO: Masked Man Steals The Foundation Stone Messi Laid In Gabon by optimism91(m): 11:15pm On Jul 22, 2015
Stone? Ok.
Re: PHOTO: Masked Man Steals The Foundation Stone Messi Laid In Gabon by Texasquare(m): 11:15pm On Jul 22, 2015
RichDad1:
Wass all dis? angry angry angry angry
Estate Agents
Re: PHOTO: Masked Man Steals The Foundation Stone Messi Laid In Gabon by bikkyorwell: 11:29pm On Jul 22, 2015
grin hungry everywere hahaha!
Re: PHOTO: Masked Man Steals The Foundation Stone Messi Laid In Gabon by jayriginal: 11:36pm On Jul 22, 2015
BabyDaddy20:

An African ninja comes along and surprises you

R-I-P ENGLISH

tchidi, don't mind him. Nothing is wrong with your English.
Re: PHOTO: Masked Man Steals The Foundation Stone Messi Laid In Gabon by prudentcy(m): 11:47pm On Jul 22, 2015
It is well....

Re: PHOTO: Masked Man Steals The Foundation Stone Messi Laid In Gabon by IamUdo(m): 12:02am On Jul 23, 2015
And the government be lik: No b d same block tongue hehe
Re: PHOTO: Masked Man Steals The Foundation Stone Messi Laid In Gabon by shellyboi: 12:17am On Jul 23, 2015
Nawa ooo' may God help we africans with this our mentality!
Re: PHOTO: Masked Man Steals The Foundation Stone Messi Laid In Gabon by Jossyroyal1: 12:31am On Jul 23, 2015
Baawaa:
African my continent grin grin grin
African or Africa? though the difference in spelling may be jot but the literal meaning differs greatly....
Re: PHOTO: Masked Man Steals The Foundation Stone Messi Laid In Gabon by Sanfranka(m): 12:55am On Jul 23, 2015
Chai, hw did it happen?
Re: PHOTO: Masked Man Steals The Foundation Stone Messi Laid In Gabon by BuddhaPalm(m): 1:24am On Jul 23, 2015
VickyRotex:
cheesy Kidnap kwa? What do we call this kind of thing?

So they no longer kidnap human beings, Na stone remain. cheesy

3M CGFA for one stone? That's about 1million Naira. Issokay!

Some people go begin kidnap House grin angry angry

But those stones dont look alike tho undecided

You missed the £3.5m part.
Re: PHOTO: Masked Man Steals The Foundation Stone Messi Laid In Gabon by donttouch: 2:16am On Jul 23, 2015
post=36166146:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-bmZCP9z9Q_U/Va-J00n9sYI/AAAAAAAF-ws/ECmYz5e5K48/s1600/0.jpg[/img]

Lionel Messi was recently in Gabon to lay the first stone of a new stadium, the Port-Gentil stadium which will host African Cup of Nations Matches in 2017.

Well, after Messi laid the foundation stone which he was reportedly paid £3.5million for, an angry man kidnapped the foundation stone. He is now demanding 3m CFA as a condition to release it.

[img]http://2.bp..com/-_A00uTgI5UM/Va-J0TUmrII/AAAAAAAF-wo/UZR_xTxjCzw/s1600/1.jpg[/img]

http://www..net/2015/07/photo-masked-man-steals-foundation.html

cc lalasticlala, ishilove

3.5Million Pounds to Messi for foundation laying?

They should pay the kidnapper the ransom immediately.

Bunch of MENTALLY INFERIOR being .
Re: PHOTO: Masked Man Steals The Foundation Stone Messi Laid In Gabon by Nobody: 2:56am On Jul 23, 2015
donttouch:

3.5Million Pounds to Messi for foundation laying?
They should pay the kidnapper the ransom immediately.
Bunch of MENTALLY INFERIOR being .
£3M IN CASH 2lay a foundation...dis is africa!!!
Re: PHOTO: Masked Man Steals The Foundation Stone Messi Laid In Gabon by Nobody: 3:10am On Jul 23, 2015
Interesting our leaders sha hmmmmm. The sun shall rise in Africa
HBC to the rescue

Re: PHOTO: Masked Man Steals The Foundation Stone Messi Laid In Gabon by williams368(m): 5:26am On Jul 23, 2015
Africa 4 life
Re: PHOTO: Masked Man Steals The Foundation Stone Messi Laid In Gabon by ORIGENAL(m): 5:29am On Jul 23, 2015
The guy wan dey porpular
Re: PHOTO: Masked Man Steals The Foundation Stone Messi Laid In Gabon by VickyRotex(f): 5:43am On Jul 23, 2015
BuddhaPalm:

You missed the £3.5m part.

I dint tho. That's way less than £ 3.5million (more than a billion Naira)
Re: PHOTO: Masked Man Steals The Foundation Stone Messi Laid In Gabon by Bosch10(m): 5:56am On Jul 23, 2015
But i tot its only in Nigeria that our leaders pay money 4 irrevant things,now i know it is a general thing.Y give a person £3.5 million to lay a stone?na him go build the stadium alone?and some of the citizens of gabon dey suffer.Africa paying 4 irrelevant things since 1920
Re: PHOTO: Masked Man Steals The Foundation Stone Messi Laid In Gabon by GreenUzzy(m): 6:15am On Jul 23, 2015
importexpert:
guys are you hearing what am hearing? 3m to release a block, my naija brothers are ready to start kidnapping houses. by the time you multiply number of blocks in a house by 3m the story will be different grin
3.5mil for messi visit not to release the block gaddamit.
Re: PHOTO: Masked Man Steals The Foundation Stone Messi Laid In Gabon by Nobody: 6:15am On Jul 23, 2015
Demmocrats:
Op its not the same block, the masked guy's block had three holes in it while the messi's own is just solid block even a blind man can see that.
www.

I wonder,
Re: PHOTO: Masked Man Steals The Foundation Stone Messi Laid In Gabon by brownsug(f): 6:26am On Jul 23, 2015
Africans are their own enemy

Lionel Messi was recently in Gabon to lay the first stone of a new stadium, the Port-Gentil stadium which will host African Cup of Nations Matches in 2017.

Well, after Messi laid the foundation stone which he was reportedly paid £3.5million for, an angry man kidnapped the foundation stone. He is now demanding 3m CFA as a condition to release it.

[img]http://2.bp..com/-_A00uTgI5UM/Va-J0TUmrII/AAAAAAAF-wo/UZR_xTxjCzw/s1600/1.jpg[/img]

http://www..net/2015/07/photo-masked-man-steals-foundation.html

cc lalasticlala, ishilove[/quote]
Re: PHOTO: Masked Man Steals The Foundation Stone Messi Laid In Gabon by ninodaniel(m): 6:36am On Jul 23, 2015
The stones don't even look alike and y should such amount b wasted on just laying of brick. Dey should pay dt boi his own money o.imagine Gabon wey poor dey waste such money on bullshit. Well block na block if dey no c messi own may they cal Ahmed musa to cm and lay d foundation of another one. Him na junior messi
Re: PHOTO: Masked Man Steals The Foundation Stone Messi Laid In Gabon by ikorodureporta: 6:38am On Jul 23, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: PHOTO: Masked Man Steals The Foundation Stone Messi Laid In Gabon by ikorodureporta: 6:42am On Jul 23, 2015
Some of una dey ask wetin him won take am do.....no be so una dey carry G.O. Chair afta convention?
Re: PHOTO: Masked Man Steals The Foundation Stone Messi Laid In Gabon by enomakos(m): 6:46am On Jul 23, 2015
Crying
Re: PHOTO: Masked Man Steals The Foundation Stone Messi Laid In Gabon by orlawaley: 6:53am On Jul 23, 2015
Y him no kidnap messi himself?
Re: PHOTO: Masked Man Steals The Foundation Stone Messi Laid In Gabon by lordpf: 6:58am On Jul 23, 2015
Demmocrats:
Op its not the same block, the masked guy's block had three holes in it while the messi's own is just solid block even a blind man can see that.
www.
op I know se na you be dat guy for d pic
well done I don notice you... grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Yahoo Boy Sold A Bakery Of A White Man To Another White Man - Twitter / "Just Saw The Man That Raped Me After Many Years" - Heartbroken Nigerian Lady / Mother Of Two Arrested For Kidnapping In Niger, Says I’m A Disgrace To Womanhood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.