Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,824 members, 7,851,751 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:17 AM

#babagoslow: I Am Trying My Best – Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #babagoslow: I Am Trying My Best – Buhari (337 Views)

Boko Haram Spy Shot Dead While Trying To Enter A Military Location.Graphic Pics / The Best Buhari Photoshop Picture. / Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#babagoslow: I Am Trying My Best – Buhari by salterswan: 8:59pm On Jul 22, 2015
President Muhammadu Buhari has reacted to the “baba go slow” tag adopted by Nigerians to describe his sluggish and slow pace in ameliorating the numerous challenges facing Nigeria.

Buhari who spoke on Wednesday while delivering a lecture at the United States Institute for Peace in Washington DC, U.S.A, told representatives at the institute of his unwavering resolve and commitment to tackling Boko Haram.

Buhari who expressed disappointment with the “Baba Go slow” tag assured Nigerians who have reposed high expectations on him of his pledge to deliver and keep up his goodwill, by ensuring he delivers on all his campaign promises.

“They called me “Baba Buhari” now “Baba go slow”.
“I will try to sustain goodwill by performance.

“We must sustain the trust of the people with governance. The fight against corruption is a full time job that the Federal Government will take with sustained result. Read more: http://www.post-nigeria.com/babagoslow-i-am-trying-my-best-buhari/
Re: #babagoslow: I Am Trying My Best – Buhari by Mancity26(m): 9:03pm On Jul 22, 2015
Wetin u be? Abeg when IG go verify you nah? Dey don verify our celebrities finish ooo. Any bomb just they rain for North East like knock out

(1) (Reply)

Is This True? / Osun Got N204bn In Four Years, Says Aregbesola / Southafrican Government Finally Returns $15 Million Confiscated Arms Deal Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.