Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,928 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

The "Rotimi" In Amaechi's Name - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The "Rotimi" In Amaechi's Name (614 Views)

The Condition Of Community Secondary School Ubima, Only School In Amaechi's Town / Result Sheet Misses In Amaechiā€™s Unit In Rivers Rerun / I'm Not Interested In Amaechi's Appointment- Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The "Rotimi" In Amaechi's Name by Dmouthed(m): 9:54pm On Jul 22, 2015
the "Rotimi" in Amaechi's Name, I have heard only one part of Nigeria born that name but unfortunately Amaechi who is obviously not from that part bears the name.

Could that be the reason he played "Judas Is'carot?

What do u think..!

1 Like

Re: The "Rotimi" In Amaechi's Name by Caracta(f): 10:09pm On Jul 22, 2015
Lol. "Rotimi" in Yoruba means "stay with me". It's mostly for abikus (or ogbanjes) i.e children that keep dying and coming back.

You don't have to be Yoruba to answer the name, right? So just keep Amechi where he belongs tongue

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS:Explosion Kills 8, Injures Many In Jos / Military Invasion Of Ijaw House ; Reminder Of Dark Days Dictatorship / Buhari, Tinubu In Fresh Plot Against Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.