Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,855 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:02 PM

Cancelled USA B1/B2 Visa With Prejudice? Lets Discuss - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cancelled USA B1/B2 Visa With Prejudice? Lets Discuss (31053 Views)

Avoiding Cancellation Of USA B1/B2 Visa At The Port Of Entry, POE / Revoked Us B1/b2 Visa In Usa / USA B1/B2 Visa,what Are The Requirement And Documents. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cancelled USA B1/B2 Visa With Prejudice? Lets Discuss by jericho2006: 8:25pm On Jan 30, 2017
Heybro. I got a cuz in MD that can maybe help out with contact info. Hit me at aaronolk@gmail.com

wakaman007:
Hi guys. I was recently issued a B1/B2 visa 1 year multiple entry to the US. This was for a training program in Texas. However, my ticket POE is Washington since am headed to Maryland. Can i get an invitation letter from someone in Maryland and use as my reason for entry into the US, or was the reason for visa issuance entered into the system. In which case the Port officer will know that i have changed my reason. Please advice me. I am confused. And to be honest, i don't intend to come back. I dey go na to hustle.
Re: Cancelled USA B1/B2 Visa With Prejudice? Lets Discuss by hormeiza(m): 10:52am On Feb 19, 2017
please expert can i use an agent to apply for the us visa?
Re: Cancelled USA B1/B2 Visa With Prejudice? Lets Discuss by ladylco: 10:54pm On Feb 19, 2017
hormeiza:
please expert can i use an agent to apply for the us visa?

You can do it yourself
Re: Cancelled USA B1/B2 Visa With Prejudice? Lets Discuss by drakeli: 1:53am On Feb 20, 2017
wakaman007:
Hi guys. I was recently issued a B1/B2 visa 1 year multiple entry to the US. This was for a training program in Texas. However, my ticket POE is Washington since am headed to Maryland. Can i get an invitation letter from someone in Maryland and use as my reason for entry into the US, or was the reason for visa issuance entered into the system. In which case the Port officer will know that i have changed my reason. Please advice me. I am confused. And to be honest, i don't intend to come back. I dey go na to hustle.

You don't need an invitation from Maryland. Enter Washington and take a train from Union train station in Washington to Baltimore, Maryland for just 7 dollars. From Washington to Maryland is not more than 30 minutes on uber taxi also. Washington is almost part of Maryland. Too close. Why do you have to risk losing your visa at poe? Why do you have to reroute to Washington by the way, when you told them at the embassy that you are going to Texas? That's taking unnecessary risk in my opinion. You may have to enter Texas first and get on the train or bus the following day to Maryland.
Re: Cancelled USA B1/B2 Visa With Prejudice? Lets Discuss by iContribute: 2:54pm On Apr 20, 2020
Hello Everybody!

So its been over 5years that my B1/B2 visa was cancelled with prejudice. House please any advice you can render be it professional or from experience will be highly welcomed.
I have some questions going through my mind

1. Can i apply to other countries when i am ready after this corona virus period?
2. do i need to go through a certain process or processes to clear my name?
3. Since i am in a better place now, can i just go ahead like nothing happened but mentioning the incident and apply?

Over to you...

1 Like

Re: Cancelled USA B1/B2 Visa With Prejudice? Lets Discuss by iContribute: 7:57pm On Aug 01, 2023
Dropping this for anybody that finds his or herself in a similar situation. I moved to Canada and have been living here!

Glory be to the most high GOD!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Policeman Hit By Car Dies In Kaduna (Graphic Photos) / Tree Fell On Man's Car In Ghana (photos) / Ikorodu Lagos Boat Mishap: 4 Dead, 4 Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.