Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,741 members, 7,851,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:24 PM

Did Anyone See Buhari Walking Into The White House? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did Anyone See Buhari Walking Into The White House? (3113 Views)

Picture Of Buhari Walking With His Doctor On The Streets Of London / APC Supporter Post Picture Of Buhari Walking In London (pic) / Photo Of President Buhari Walking Into The Drawing Room At The State House,abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did Anyone See Buhari Walking Into The White House? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 25, 2015
francizy:

Hehehehehehe, I done show! grin
I'm only Lol at the comment of the FTC after d op posted his conspiracy theories
Re: Did Anyone See Buhari Walking Into The White House? by francizy(m): 10:13pm On Jul 25, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
I'm only Lol at the comment of the FTC after d op posted his conspiracy theories

LoL, it's worth laughing at.. Especially how his fellow pocket political supporters almost wanted to lynch him. grin

1 Like

Re: Did Anyone See Buhari Walking Into The White House? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 25, 2015
op..I'm pretty sure I saw him on Channels TV entering Blair house, where he was reportedly staying. His Jeep + entourage just parked in front of the building and he came out and went in with his folks.
Re: Did Anyone See Buhari Walking Into The White House? by worksmart(m): 12:59am On Jul 26, 2015
Thank you my brother!.

What they don't realise is I am a huge fan of the peoples General and nothing would please me more than to get concrete confirmation that he is secure and in control of the government and country.

It breaks my heart that many Nigerians have likely been robbed of an opportunity to experience a genuine government.
EdCure:

Don't be too sure.

The questions are simple but the answers are complicated and controversial enough to keep discerning minds busy.
Re: Did Anyone See Buhari Walking Into The White House? by worksmart(m): 1:14am On Jul 26, 2015
My theory now, is that our amiable president did indeed visit the USA, including Blair House and the White house; but he visited between 30th May and 9th of June.

I simply can not come up with any other explanation for PMB's absence at the opening of the 8th NAss, which he was meant to inaugurate; other than to conclude he has been secretly removed from office. around the 9th June. Although of course his absence for opening NAss on 9th June, may have been due to still being on his US trip,
ROSSIKE:
op..I'm pretty sure I saw him on Channels TV entering Blair house, where he was reportedly staying. His Jeep + entourage just parked in front of the building and he came out and went in with his folks.

2 Likes

Re: Did Anyone See Buhari Walking Into The White House? by worksmart(m): 9:12am On Jul 26, 2015
So nobody saw the president or know anybody who saw the president?

This is interesting.
Re: Did Anyone See Buhari Walking Into The White House? by worksmart(m): 2:39pm On Jul 26, 2015
White house press briefing on 20th July does not mention Buhari's meeting with Obama and Kerry which we were told by coupist took on the same day as press briefing.

Go to white house channel yourself and watch the 55min press briefing.

Buhari visited Washington after his inauguration but before the 9th of June.

The 9th June is significant because that was when the presidents disappearance became glaringly evident, as he was not at the opening of the 8th National assembly

(1) (2) (Reply)

Good News For All By NCC! / PHOTOS: Crowd Welcomes Saraki As He Attends Tafsirul Quran In Lagos / Ohanaeze Reacts As Arewa Youths Ask Osinbajo To Facilitate Igbo Exit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.