Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

Photo Of President Buhari Walking Into The Drawing Room At The State House,abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of President Buhari Walking Into The Drawing Room At The State House,abuja (2042 Views)

Photos Of President Buhari With Bola Tinubu Today At The State House, Abuja / Inside Goodluck Jonathan’s Vandalized House, Abuja (Video) / APC Supporter Post Picture Of Buhari Walking In London (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of President Buhari Walking Into The Drawing Room At The State House,abuja by Nnamdisblog(m): 3:57pm On Dec 29, 2016
Photo of President Muhammadu Buhari Walking into the drawing room as he receives Special Envoy of H.E. Muhammadou Issoufou, President of Niger Republic at the State House, Abuja on Thursday, December 29th, 2016.

http://www.naijahelm.com/2016/12/photo-of-president-buhari-walking-into.html?m=1

Re: Photo Of President Buhari Walking Into The Drawing Room At The State House,abuja by INTROVERT(f): 3:58pm On Dec 29, 2016
Is this news?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of President Buhari Walking Into The Drawing Room At The State House,abuja by dukie25: 4:09pm On Dec 29, 2016
INTROVERT:
Is this news?

It will make Frontpage, it's Buhari dullard for sure.

Next would be photos of Buhari entering the "other room"

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of President Buhari Walking Into The Drawing Room At The State House,abuja by Raptureminded(m): 4:10pm On Dec 29, 2016
ok
Re: Photo Of President Buhari Walking Into The Drawing Room At The State House,abuja by adem30: 4:12pm On Dec 29, 2016
INTROVERT:
Is this news?
Yes it is. If not, you won't open the topic talk less of commenting

1 Like

Re: Photo Of President Buhari Walking Into The Drawing Room At The State House,abuja by nepapole(m): 5:15pm On Dec 29, 2016
Op...

Re: Photo Of President Buhari Walking Into The Drawing Room At The State House,abuja by iambijo(m): 7:38pm On Dec 29, 2016
The ghost walking

1 Like

Re: Photo Of President Buhari Walking Into The Drawing Room At The State House,abuja by fiizznation: 7:43pm On Dec 29, 2016
One day I will be the boss in Asovilla. Lol, I know my e-haters won't say amen to this my beautiful prayer
Re: Photo Of President Buhari Walking Into The Drawing Room At The State House,abuja by ajepako(f): 7:53pm On Dec 29, 2016
And so?

We should go and bake akamu ni?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of President Buhari Walking Into The Drawing Room At The State House,abuja by omowolewa: 8:03pm On Dec 29, 2016
Is he an artist?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of President Buhari Walking Into The Drawing Room At The State House,abuja by aventura: 8:15pm On Dec 29, 2016
fiizznation:
One day I will be the boss in Asovilla. Lol, I know my e-haters won't say amen to this my beautiful prayer
as a hausa man wey you be. I;ve come to notice that it is the main dream of Northerners.Politics!!!
Re: Photo Of President Buhari Walking Into The Drawing Room At The State House,abuja by ucmini: 10:10pm On Dec 29, 2016
Good evening
Pease Help Me Review This My Newly Designed Blog
The URL is http://vhictourissayboo..com

Please tell me what i need to add/remove so as to make it look better.

Thanks in anticipation
Re: Photo Of President Buhari Walking Into The Drawing Room At The State House,abuja by Nbote(m): 11:58pm On Dec 29, 2016
Chaiii!! Imagine what makes news dis days. Not even d visit of his Nigerien counterpart but his "walk".. Well as we're finding it hard to see him "work", I guess we'll have to make do with him "walking"

(1) (Reply)

Viral Picture Of President Buhari Sitting On A Dilapidated Chair In Daura Home / 90 Years Woman Shows Hidden Details Of Biafrra / Deltans Must Separate From Ipob.now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.