Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,982 members, 7,814,343 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

1985 Coup: Dasuki Denies Arresting Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 1985 Coup: Dasuki Denies Arresting Buhari (19218 Views)

How Dasuki Arrested Buhari In 1985 & Destroyed His 1st Marriage / Dasuki Denies Implicating Anyone In Arms Procurement Probe / 1985 Coup: How I Led Soldiers To Pick Up Buhari – Col. A. Aminu (rtd) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1985 Coup: Dasuki Denies Arresting Buhari by ugomsinachibia: 7:47am On Jul 23, 2015
Ok
Re: 1985 Coup: Dasuki Denies Arresting Buhari by ruffDiamond: 7:47am On Jul 23, 2015
undecided liar from pit of hell e never c chon chin

1 Like

Re: 1985 Coup: Dasuki Denies Arresting Buhari by RealEstate36: 7:49am On Jul 23, 2015
Na wa! affordable LANDS FOR SALE and APARTMENTS FOR RENT at "33" area of Onitsha Anambra state, interested persons should contact KEN on 08136517728
Re: 1985 Coup: Dasuki Denies Arresting Buhari by layinkakeem(m): 7:51am On Jul 23, 2015
You must pay for your mistakes ! Lieing lieing
Re: 1985 Coup: Dasuki Denies Arresting Buhari by brirold(m): 7:53am On Jul 23, 2015
All dat is in d past.

Plz Read.
Tired of asking pple around to take photos of you. Want to take group photos with no member excluded. Den u need a Monopod Selfie Stick..

Also,

Want to transfer files from between ur Smartphones/Tablets/Computers with ease (Plug and play, no cable required). Den u need OTG Flash Drive for Smartphones/Tablets/Computers

Also,
Working late at night on ur laptops and finding it difficult to see ur keyboard very well or need a quick reading lamp to use on ur power bank... Den u need 'Mini Light for laptops and powerbank'

For more information... Pls check my signature/profile.
Re: 1985 Coup: Dasuki Denies Arresting Buhari by Luckylife(m): 7:53am On Jul 23, 2015
What goes around comes around, nigeria is a mystery.
Re: 1985 Coup: Dasuki Denies Arresting Buhari by Nobody: 7:54am On Jul 23, 2015
Story for the gods
Re: 1985 Coup: Dasuki Denies Arresting Buhari by manosteel(m): 7:56am On Jul 23, 2015
Dasuki has made it clear, he was not among the people that arrested Buhari, infact he played a major role in Buhari becoming president. So his persecution today cannot be regarded as witch-hunt.
Re: 1985 Coup: Dasuki Denies Arresting Buhari by kingabe21(m): 7:57am On Jul 23, 2015
So........
Re: 1985 Coup: Dasuki Denies Arresting Buhari by drake22: 8:02am On Jul 23, 2015
See whom we have as our president! Useless man, he is on a revenge mission. #Babaonechance.
Re: 1985 Coup: Dasuki Denies Arresting Buhari by Nobody: 8:03am On Jul 23, 2015
I honestly don't care but whatever it is you are hiding Mr Sambo would be exposed soon.

[b]Meanwhile Read this...........

143 millions lines are connected today in Nigeria, more than half of that are making use of the internet service on their Smartphones, PC's and Tablets. Almost all of that average use more than 1 gigabyte worth of data monthly. That is, the normal Johnny on the street probably spends an average of #2000 surfing the web every month and #24,000 yearly. The amount goes higher when you move up a level higher to you and me. What are we doing with the data? Just scrolling through pages, viewing pictures and videos or actually doing something that could boost our financial status.

While some people may argue that people just want to buy data to do these, i have no problem with that. But i am aware there is no man on the planet who is comfortable with where he is. Human wants are insatiable, thus the hunger for improvement in every sphere of human nature. If you are one of such persons who has gotten to that point where you just don't feel right being on a Trillion Dollar per month platform which is the internet and not even able to make a single dollar off it, then this is for you.

Join fiverr today with your valuable mobile data and start making money working from your living room. Fiverr is the world's foremost website for freelancers selling their skills starting from $5. That is $5 is the basic amount you can start selling a gig but you can have gig extras of upto $100, $200 and you can be making more than $1000, $2000 selling your skill on fiverr every month! For some people this may be too good to be true but it is true and hundreds of thousands are making money off it every day. However, those who make money on fiverr are not unskilled individuals who jump in because of the benefits it offers. Those who make money on fiverr are those who have taken time and effort to develop hot, in-demand skills and that is what we want to show you to develop this skills. You will receive professional training to teach you how to create an account and Gigs specific to each of these 5 hot service you would like to learn, which are:

Article Writing
- Learn how to write Unique, SEO optimized articles for businesses from all over the world.
- Learn how to deliver your articles professionally with positive feedbacks and high ratings.
- Receive training on getting repeat orders and promoting your gigs.
- Learn How to offer additional related services like Press Release writing, Reviews and Proofreading $ Editing.

Graphics Design
- Learn how to use Adobe Photoshop to design 2D, Kindle, 3D ebook covers, Logos, Banners, Business cards, Header Graphic, Landing Page, Facebook and twitter cover images and so many other graphics designs.
- Learn how to offer your basic graphics design gigs as well as your Gig extras that can rake you more than $500 to $1000 every month on one account alone.
- Learn how to design Professional Portfolio with samples of your work to attract big buyers.

Web Designing
- Learn how to become a professional Wordpress Website Designer and Developer.
- Learn how you can get proper domain names and get cheap quality hosting.
- Discover how to customize plugins, install widgets, Design web graphics, generate contents, add Ecommerce store and so many other functions.
- Designing Landing Pages and Squeeze pages.
- Find out how you can sell your different web design service options listed above for more than $100 gig extras each!

Video and Animation
- Learn how to create commercial videos for businesses
- Learn how to use Video Scribe software in creating Whiteboard videos(the type of video used by Nigerian banks) and Using Video Maker FX in creating explainer videos.
- Learn how to add Voiceovers, special effects to these videos and what kind of Gig extras can sell in this service.

Social Media Management Service
- Learn the intricacies of the highly profitable Social Media Management business.
- Learn how to create various social Pages and managing them.
- Develop professional interaction skills to help you turn fans, followers and friends into customers for your clients business.

If you wish to know more about each service please visit our training page @ Brilliantlights Media Training Page All of the services training have been produced as hours of videos and tools which have been packaged in DVD's so participants can all enjoy the lessons from the comfort of their homes. What are you waiting for? Get on board this money raking train by getting your own package now @ Brilliantlights Media Training Packages Shop[/b]

Re: 1985 Coup: Dasuki Denies Arresting Buhari by eleko1: 8:11am On Jul 23, 2015
Arabian nite tales.He shud explain how he manage get those expensive cars,Usd 40,000,GUns in his house jare.Criminal sad
Re: 1985 Coup: Dasuki Denies Arresting Buhari by oluspencer(m): 8:44am On Jul 23, 2015
Dasuki, what are you doing with 12 expensive cars in ur compound?

Anyway u can send 2 Gclass 2 me and I will talk 2 the people's General on ur behalf (anyway to forget to send 1million dollars too)
Re: 1985 Coup: Dasuki Denies Arresting Buhari by oluspencer(m): 8:48am On Jul 23, 2015
kennyman2000:
oga dasuki, lets forget the past and think of the way forward..

Way forward 4 Dasuki = JAIL!!!!!
Re: 1985 Coup: Dasuki Denies Arresting Buhari by OLADD: 8:49am On Jul 23, 2015
So Buhari as the then GOC actively participated in the ouster of Shagari but his supporters on Nairaland have been telling us he was only invited to head the successive govt due to his "integrity". E don tale wey Nigerians have been scammed

1 Like

Re: 1985 Coup: Dasuki Denies Arresting Buhari by bigiyaro(m): 8:51am On Jul 23, 2015
it baffles me how gullible d nigerian press are. Dis guy is leadin u ppl from d real issue on ground n u guys r followin blindly.
Re: 1985 Coup: Dasuki Denies Arresting Buhari by 989900: 10:43am On Jul 23, 2015
In the extracts of the encounter between the two, Dasuki said: “I always respect and dignify my seniors and those in positions of authority, whether in service or after. Though as a young officer, I was reluctant to be among those that arrested him. And I was not.

“I only met him afterward at Bonny Camp with Lawal Rafindadi. There is no way I could have maltreated him as being alleged in some quarters. I am glad most of the actors are still alive.”

Walahi, this tory sweet to read especially when you are eating carrots. cheesy
Re: 1985 Coup: Dasuki Denies Arresting Buhari by free13: 11:10am On Jul 23, 2015
Hmm...
Re: 1985 Coup: Dasuki Denies Arresting Buhari by Evaromantik(m): 3:05pm On Jul 23, 2015
Now,i know the reason why Buhari is punishing this man.not that he is much guilty,but that he arrested him some years ago.......its injudicious but it is supposed of a unraged ruler of his kind to order and sign a search warrant from a man that just lest office a day ago.......this old man should learn to forgive and forget.
Re: 1985 Coup: Dasuki Denies Arresting Buhari by dustmalik: 3:16pm On Jul 23, 2015
Evaromantik:
Now,i know the reason why Buhari is punishing this man.not that he is much guilty,but that he arrested him some years ago.......its injudicious but it is supposed of a unraged ruler of his kind to order and sign a search warrant from a man that just lest office a day ago.......this old man should learn to forgive and forget.
Your reading comprehensiveness is 0/100. According to this publication, Dasuki said he didn't participate in Buhari's arrest. So what are you talking about?
Re: 1985 Coup: Dasuki Denies Arresting Buhari by Evaromantik(m): 5:37pm On Jul 23, 2015
dustmalik:

Your reading comprehensiveness is 0/100. According to this publication, Dasuki said he didn't participate in Buhari's arrest. So what are you talking about?
and the use of your sixth sense is 0.0/100............Buhari house arrested him because he thought Dasuki participated in his arrest that he may use his power now to punish him back....according to Dasuki,whats Buhari's intention for arresting him?.......because Buhari thought he participated in his arrest..............but,if on earth he does,why would Buhari punish him for what has happened decades years ago?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Federal High Court Fixes Sept. 30 To Hear Saraki’s Case / Weapons Found In My Home Meant For NSA Office — Dasuki / Photos From Burial Of Francis Mobolaji Odesanya, Late Rivers Police Commissioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.