Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram (54397 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu’s Wife Accuses U.K Of Doing Nothing Much 2 Secure His Release / Breaking News: President Buhari Accuses Obama Of Aiding Boko Haram / Buhari Never Said America Was Aiding Boko Haram, Adesina tells BBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram by Neplusultra(f): 9:27am On Jul 23, 2015
Is Buhari still in U.S.? Obama has left him for Kenya, Who is he negotiating with? John Kerry? Lol!

8 Likes

Re: Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram by ALISMILE(m): 9:27am On Jul 23, 2015
Isreal ve beeen usin US made weapons supplied directly by d US, to kill innocent Palestinians since 1948! Isreal ve been killin palestinians wit impunity! What kind of hypocrisy is dis!

1 Like

Re: Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram by Battery1(m): 9:27am On Jul 23, 2015
Buhari, figure out a way....see Nigeria in ur hands. Wen u weren't the president, u were makin mouth cus u tot it was an easy task to lead dis country as it was in d past. U pple were condemning Goodluck for not takin care of bokoharam cus u didn't knw wat he was passin tru and battlin with. Who knows wat obama told Goodluck to do which he refused and he (obama) withrew frm helping Goodluck. Now they have given u ur own automatum and u are telling us so that we will pity u. Where are those power-hunters like tinubu, amaechi, etc dat were shoutin with u then?

FIGURE OUT A WAY MR PRESIDENT, we are waiting.

9 Likes

Re: Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram by rigarmortis: 9:28am On Jul 23, 2015
Rilwayne001:

I am as useless as a used condom, my father should have exchanged me for a ''MUDU'' of rice

look at how that error has infected the world

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram by AreaFada2: 9:29am On Jul 23, 2015
PPAngel:

Lo and behold the change mouth crew is here.

Now that your Boko commander is being turned down you now are looking to Rusia.

Lol.

You Janjawiids will never cease to amaze me

Kiikiikikikikikikiki grin cheesy shocked

So when GEJ was enumerating the difficulties including America not sending weapon & refusing to share intelligence, APC people were busy condemning his attire, bowler hat, his wife and his tribe.
Now they want us to listen to their story. Abegi, shove it.

Countdown to Boko eradication, 5k/per month, millions of jobs & $1 = 1N. Shikenna.

12 Likes

Re: Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram by Sanfranka(m): 9:30am On Jul 23, 2015
Mr. Presdoo... Abeg follow me for twitter...... I got sum weapons at my backyard.... Three rounds banger... Osama bomb.... 20 rounds banger even water gun dey...

1 Like

Re: Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram by Neplusultra(f): 9:31am On Jul 23, 2015
PPAngel:

Ignore that fool he has nothing to offer by way of sensible debate.
Please is Buhari still in US cos i heard Obama abandoned his august visitor for Kenya? is it true? cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 23, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
Make this Man no go talk the one Amelika go drop bomb for my papa compound ooo
ahahahaha... nna mhen.. na beremx house d bomb go first drop

3 Likes

Re: Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 23, 2015
why is GMB complaining.. simply ask MEND how they got so many sophisticated weapons that the Military were dumb-founded at the quality and power..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 23, 2015
crixtex:
ahahahaha... nna mhen.. na beremx house d bomb go first drop
Amen

1 Like

Re: Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram by ApexTitan(m): 9:35am On Jul 23, 2015
horlabowale:
I concur they know something about Boko Haram.... So if we don't support gay law there is nothing like military support. This country need to be self independent like Iran(in military weapons ). To hell with there leathy law or whatsoever

Egypt receives about $1billion from the US every year as military aid and Egypt has not legalised homosexuality.

Educate yourself on the nuances of international relations so you don't display this kind of ignorance in public again.

1 Like

Re: Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram by philips70(m): 9:35am On Jul 23, 2015
eleko1:
cool Ride on PMB.Shame on those miserable saTANist

Am just seriously amused at the level of pain, shame, hurt and frustrations killing these guys. The stopped stipends must be very telling on their living. It's hard though.

1 Like

Re: Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram by dustydee: 9:36am On Jul 23, 2015
PPAngel:

Lol.

Have you forgotten that it was the APC that suggested to the FG that they should purchase arms from other countries if the US was unwilling to sell arms to them rather than go through the black market after the SA debacle?

2 Likes

Re: Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 23, 2015
Guyman02:

Sharaap there. What do you know? Who told we dont have the money? Did US tell anyone that money is the problem.
Small pikin wey dey put mouth for adults talk

Good morning sir.
Re: Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram by BekeeBuAgbara: 9:38am On Jul 23, 2015
Buhari supporters did not see anything bad about embracing US to the detriment of Russia and China the two countries that had a good relationship with Jonathan's government, now they advise Buhari to buy arms from the same Russia and China because the ''trusted'' US refused to sell arms to Buhari.

Jonathan was right after all to look East.

3 Likes

Re: Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram by Nobody: 9:38am On Jul 23, 2015
ayusco85:

Barcanista..... How ur life? cheesy
See as you dey like toothpick wey break inside mouth. Gerrout from here
Re: Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram by sirxbit(m): 9:39am On Jul 23, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
hahahahahaha.na true o.na only 1 smal bungalow we da manage 4 here o

3 Likes

Re: Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram by ahamonyeka(m): 9:39am On Jul 23, 2015
Since US is aiding the boko haram is there no other country that help or assist us?
If truly is the US then that's a way for nigerian government to subscribe to the gay marriage which is unacceptable here in our country.
Re: Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram by PPAngel(f): 9:40am On Jul 23, 2015
dustydee:

Have you forgotten that it was the APC that suggested to the FG that they should purchase arms from other countries if the US was unwilling to sell arms to them rather than go through the black market after the SA debacle?

Post link to that claim or forever shut up!
The APC that was clamouring for amnesty for Boko Haram and at the same time celebrating every major set back of the Nigerian Army ?

7 Likes

Re: Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram by Caseless: 9:43am On Jul 23, 2015
omenka:
Absolutely. I'm very sure Russia would be more than willing to oblige, especially as long as it spites US, just the same way PDP would be willing to chop of their own nose as long as it spites APC.

Don't believe this crap, Na wailers write the report and decided to skew it in this format.
Re: Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram by taharqa: 9:46am On Jul 23, 2015
omenka:
Absolutely. I'm very sure Russia would be more than willing to oblige, especially as long as it spites US, just the same way PDP would be willing to chop of their own nose as long as it spites APC.

You guys are such shameless HYPOCRITES sha... Smdh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram by gsalvatore: 9:46am On Jul 23, 2015
America will Pressurize PMB with this Gay thing.

Will see how the President plays it out.

Interesting times ahead...
Re: Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram by taharqa: 9:47am On Jul 23, 2015
PPAngel:

Lol.

Such Bladdi HYPOCRITES I swear...

I just dey laugh alla dem.
Re: Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram by repogirl(f): 9:48am On Jul 23, 2015
No be him northern brothers go report to America sey jonathan and Ihejirika dey genocide dia people ? Now e don become unsubstantiated human rights abuse ba?

General beggar beggar, Shebi America is your firend? continue following dem like bambiala!

In the end, I wont be surprised if you resort to merceneries and Russian weapons, because so far na to follow follow Jonathan footsteps una dey do since.

8 Likes

Re: Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram by Femidigirits: 9:49am On Jul 23, 2015
Bros let me quote you because you have used almost exact words in my mind.
During the election we were made to believe defeating B.Haram was a cup of tea,infact they were called a rag-tag group. Now the reality is hitting them in the face. GEJ knew all this and he did his best yet opposition at that time criticized all his moves.

Battery1:
Buhari, figure out a way....see Nigeria in ur hands. Wen u weren't the president, u were makin mouth cus u tot it was an easy task to lead dis country as it was in d past. U pple were condemning Goodluck for not takin care of bokoharam cus u didn't knw wat he was passin tru and battlin with. Who knows wat obama told Goodluck to do which he refused and he (obama) withrew frm helping Goodluck. Now they have given u ur own automatum and u are telling us so that we will pity u. Where are those power-hunters like tinubu, amaechi, etc dat were shoutin with u then?

FIGURE OUT A WAY MR PRESIDENT, we are waiting.

9 Likes

Re: Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 23, 2015
Some of us have been saying it and will continue to say it that America I.e CIA,Freemason,etc are behind the ISIL/ISIS/BOKO HARAM,etc projects. What do they want to achieve? Nigeria is capable of making them irrelevant in Africa,so they're doing everything they can to bring Nigeria to its knees. So many of us don't do research;America is capable of anything,trust them at your own peril.

5 Likes

Re: Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram by timilinda(f): 9:57am On Jul 23, 2015
PROVACATEUR:

Hahahaha! U got me laffin hard there! Fear fear. U no fit catch bomb throw am back? cheesy cheesy tongue
Re: Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram by ejikeuzo: 9:57am On Jul 23, 2015
Hello friends do you know about sportalys bet?
check out these
*For better service and treatment click on http://www.sportalys.net
*This is a betting website that offers BONUS on every bet with more than one selection
*We also update your betting record as soon as matches are over
*This is a track record you can rely on

you can always contact us via whatsapp or call +2348155599572 also through our http://www.sportalys.net
follow us on our twitter handle @sportalysdotnet

(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

Re: Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram by Obitex4real: 9:57am On Jul 23, 2015
two months after inauguration,Nigerians are yet to see the change PMB promised.The price of dollar is still high,bombings
everywhere,economy still in bad shape.I guess Nigerians have been fooled again

1 Like

Re: Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram by mickyeddi(m): 9:58am On Jul 23, 2015
Taylor86:
buhari is even confused

never knew ur brain was slow as ur actions

Did you even read the article before spewing your bile. You Nigerians should learn how to take your time to read an article before rushing to post on the front page.
Re: Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram by major466(m): 10:02am On Jul 23, 2015
The United States never give something without expecting something in return even if it is free of charge. There's no free lunch. What has the President achieved with the US trip Nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 10:03am On Jul 23, 2015
PROVACATEUR:

Coward,how many wars has america won so far? Let them come.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki Congratulates Comedienne Emmanuella For Landing Disney Role / The Moment Osinbajo And Tinubu Met At APC South-West Leaders' Meeting (Video) / Pictures Of Lawan And Amaechi At Tinubu's Campaign Flag-off Yesterday

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.