Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,007 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram (54435 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu’s Wife Accuses U.K Of Doing Nothing Much 2 Secure His Release / Breaking News: President Buhari Accuses Obama Of Aiding Boko Haram / Buhari Never Said America Was Aiding Boko Haram, Adesina tells BBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram by wtfCode: 7:28pm On Jul 23, 2015
we should learn 4rm iran.
Just forget anything to do with the U.S. and concentrate on other country 4 help and also learn to make our own weapons ourselves!!
Re: Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram by ollyruffy: 7:47pm On Jul 23, 2015
Now it is becoming glaring that america is behind boko haram. It is time for nigeria to become a russian ally.
Re: Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 8:00pm On Jul 23, 2015
belzabull:
What an ijiot! you couldn't take the fight to maidugguri but you wanna take it to white house. Infact you will take on the whole world. What a clown gringringringringringringringrin

Another silly -idoit.
Re: Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram by belzabull(f): 8:00pm On Jul 23, 2015
tno4real:

Are u a Nigerian at all? omg how can u be insulting ur own African brother for sure a country? do u have friend across the world at all? Do u knw what they are saying abt our country? I think u are the brainless person here for insulting our president infact u re a big fool
Your useless father is a big fool. Tell him that when next you see him, that's if you know him cos I'm sure you are a hopeless bast.ad.

Secondly to hell with you and your useless daura dulilard ala baba brainless
Re: Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 8:01pm On Jul 23, 2015
belzabull:
Just shut up already you fool! The more you talk the more you display your st√pidity. America didn't win the war against Iraq, they didn't win the war against Afghanistan, then who did? America your foot, but the useless brainless Buhari BB ran to america to seek military assistance against his boko boys.

You are the one reasoning like a dense ijiot. Ewu cotonou

Ewu asaba,keep on licking american ass. SLAVE.
Re: Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram by belzabull(f): 8:02pm On Jul 23, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Another silly -idoit.
yes, an apt description for your father, he's not just silly but very useless
Re: Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram by belzabull(f): 8:04pm On Jul 23, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Ewu asaba,keep on licking american ass. SLAVE.
Otele! America is superior to you, at least intelligence and military wise. Hopeless fool
Re: Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 8:06pm On Jul 23, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
China has been there during the biblical times why the US became independent in 1776 or thereabouts so do the maths.

China of recent successfully built their own warship Carrier while the US even had a Carrier during WWII. China has a lot of soilders but they don't have the weapon system to tackle the US

Well,do you see what China is doing on their southern sea? Let america go and fight them. With all what they built, still the can't fight war alone thanks to Russia America would have lost all their soldiers in world war 2.

Carrier ship my ass.
Re: Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram by wtfCode: 8:06pm On Jul 23, 2015
eleko1:
cool Ride on PMB.Shame on those miserable saTANist
ride to where
Re: Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 23, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Well,do you see what China is doing on their southern sea? Let america go and fight them. With all what they built, still the can't fight war alone thanks to Russia America would have lost all their soldiers in world war 2.

Carrier ship my ass.
US interest in the Southern sea is not very important but they will only come to the aid of Japan if China attacks Japan.

Wars are not fought like face Me I face U quarrel
Re: Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram by shawnfamous(m): 8:25pm On Jul 23, 2015
Fabrolistic:

i am cool bro, i doubt if you know me
one man show the last born
Re: Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 8:30pm On Jul 23, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
US interest in the Southern sea is not very important but they will only come to the aid of Japan if China attacks Japan.

Wars are not fought like face Me I face U quarrel

What a shame,attack japan,now they are all afriad of mighty china,wonders shall never end.
Re: Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 8:32pm On Jul 23, 2015
belzabull:
Otele! America is superior to you, at least intelligence and military wise. Hopeless fool

Say superior to you not me, your own otele is too loose, I can't even think of touching that stink. Nkapi.
Re: Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 8:34pm On Jul 23, 2015
belzabull:
yes, an apt description for your father, he's not just silly but very useless

Your bastard father don't have penis,you are a product of awol match.
Re: Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram by belzabull(f): 8:35pm On Jul 23, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Say superior to you not me, your own otele is too loose, I can't even think of touching that stink. Nkapi.
cursed fool. abeg go sleep. Ezi ofia

NgwaManNaija4LF:

[s]Your bastard father don't have penis,you are a product of awol match[/s].
awol kor owal ni....mtcjewww. Cursed bas.tad
Re: Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 8:37pm On Jul 23, 2015
belzabull:

ofia grin grin grin oye etiti uzo,you are lost.
Re: Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 8:41pm On Jul 23, 2015
belzabull:

awol kor owal ni....mtcjewww. Cursed bas.tad

Soon nepa will take light,do you have money for fuel? I will hammer you till your sister open leg for me today.
Re: Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram by John5117: 9:14pm On Jul 23, 2015
.... *truth be told, am not a pro American individual, so I might well say I DON'T BLAME THEM.. we can't be free until we fight for our Freedom... in my opinion we were given not as CHARITY.. but systematic ENSLAVEMENT... we have to reject their IDEOLOGY.. of been DEPENDENT on THEM..and their SUPERIORITY complex which impact our SOCIAL IDENTITY has been INFERIOR to them... that is why we have our PRESIDENTS begging them for ASSISTANCE for getting the TRUTH.... that THE WORLD IS A JIGSAW.... TWO PEOPLE ON IT... ONE UP, ONE DOWN IT CANT BE EQUAL TO BALANCE OFF.... SO IF THE ONE DOWN GOES UP THE ONE UP GOES DOWN LOSING IT CONTROL OF THE ONE DOWN, SO I DON'T SEE THE ONE UP ALLOWING nor HELPING.... SO THE ONE DOWN HAS TO FIGHT ... personally I THINK IN TERMS OF MILITARY ARMS THE GOVERNMENT SHOULD CREATE THEIRS... THEIR MORE PEOPLE WHO ARE MORE THAN WILLING TO CREATE ARMS TO PROTECT THEIR COUNTRY.("not to support boko haram guerilla Engineers") ... INSTEAD OF BEGGING AND LOSING OUR NATIONAL PRIDE OUTSIDE..... IMAGINE THE POSSIBILITY OF TECHNOLOGICAL BREAKTHROUGH WE WOULD HAVE...which would cross across every area of our Life...WE CANT KEEPING BE LIKE THESE ... EVERY OF LEADERS HAVE TO BOW TO THEM EVEN THE FUTURE ONE'S..... WE NEED A REVOLUTION.. WE DON'T NEED CONDITIONAL AIDS, GRANTS I SUSPECT WE MIGHT EVEN Be PAYING ROYALTIES.. but DEVELOPMENTS.. .
Re: Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram by John5117: 9:23pm On Jul 23, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
. You talk about Cuba and US then you are on Cow dung, Cuba was spared because of the alliance they formedd with the Soviet Union, the US threaded cautiouslly because they couldn't just invade Cuba which is a Soverign country without Intl public opinion against them.
Try to read up Cuba Missile Crises and how the US reacted and why Nikita Khruschev backtracked because he knew that Cuba will turn to dust with just a single nuclear missile, the Soviet premier was also aware of the amount of Nuclear missile aimed at moscow and the Kremlin in particular.

In a fictional war with Nigeria, the US will use its Suubmarine in the gulf of Guines to bring Nigeria to its knees.

The US doesn't allow any war on its soil so I don't see how Nigeria will not be brought to its knees with the war being on its soil.

As for Somalia, google Operation Restore Hope and what its terms were, The US didn't go to war with Somalia please

you have forgotten something thing..... "YOU AND I WILL FIGHT" AGAINST THE US.... THE "UNITED STATES OF AMERICA" CANT INVADED US.. LET THEM TRY.. THEIR WORST NIGHTMARE... we would not fight alone and moreover the use of NUCLEAR ARSENAL.. is not allowed for modern Warfare...
Re: Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram by Fabrolistic: 9:39pm On Jul 23, 2015
shawnfamous:
one man show the last born

the famous shawn. Orie wambe
Re: Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram by kamossreal(m): 11:46pm On Jul 23, 2015
Some people are daft ...... Is it still Buari fault even dem put some people papa dem no go no what to do shame on some pple America is bad
Re: Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram by gemale(m): 1:48am On Jul 24, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
zombie, I'm not ecoterrors stop acting weird online,

Your head looks like the Mortar used in pounding Fufu

actually its a pestle dats used 2 pound. d mortar is d container..
Re: Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram by BushidoBlue(m): 11:15am On Jul 24, 2015
Truckpusher:
This is a matter of national security and shouldn't be politicized even if we all knew Omenka's stand when Jonathan was passing through the same ordeal in the hands of Washington simply because he refused them the opportunity to teleguide our policies.
I think that Buhari should get all the support he needs to battle this insurgents else the joke is on everyone of us.

Dude, I don't think you get it. "The joke is on everyone of us"!!!!
Re: Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram by Truckpusher(m): 11:37am On Jul 24, 2015
BushidoBlue:

Dude, I don't think you get it. "The joke is on everyone of us"!!!!
Did you even read my post or you were just too eager to quote a truckpusher?
Re: Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram by orunto27: 12:48pm On Jul 24, 2015
Frank talk is always much better than uncompromising diplomacy.
Re: Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram by orunto27: 12:59pm On Jul 24, 2015
America is bad. Always looking for as hole to ditch her chop stick.
Re: Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 24, 2015
Pls, what system of Government is Nigeria practicing at the moment?
Re: Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram by BushidoBlue(m): 4:02pm On Jul 24, 2015
Truckpusher:
Did you even read my post or you were just too eager to quote a truckpusher?

Ok. Let me explain myself.
Our immediate past president went through this same process (though vilified by Omenka and a number of opposition party supporters) and took a decision that led to results. Fast track a couple of months, you have a newly elected president going through the same process and seemingly not having learnt any lessons from the previous administration towed the same line.
Showing no policy continuation as regards our collective experience as a nation. It is becoming obvious to me that most of the criticism on GEJ was purely out of hate without studying his policy.

Hence my brief summation that the joke is already on us as a nation, because in the league of democratic nations it appears we can't even continue policies from previous administrations, rather we act based on sentiment ( or whatever informed this soiled decision).

Does the Truckpusher understand this explanation now?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram by BushidoBlue(m): 4:06pm On Jul 24, 2015
byrron:
Pls, what system of Government is Nigeria practicing at the moment?
My take honestly?
Ok a President, a hung house, no ministers? A dicto-mocracy!!!

1 Like

Re: Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram by Truckpusher(m): 4:09pm On Jul 24, 2015
BushidoBlue:

Ok. Let me explain myself.
Our immediate past president went through this same process (though vilified by Omenka and a number of opposition party supporters) and took a decision that led to results. Fast track a couple of months, you have a newly elected president going through the same process and seemingly not having learnt any lessons from the previous administration towed the same line.
Showing no policy continuation as regards our collective experience as a nation. It is becoming obvious to me that most of the criticism on GEJ was purely out of hate without studying his policy.

Hence my brief summation that the joke is already on us as a nation, because in the league of democratic nations it appears we can't even continue policies from previous administrations, rather we act based on sentiment ( or whatever informed this soiled decision).

Does the Truckpusher understand this explanation now?
wink I got your drift bro.
Re: Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram by BushidoBlue(m): 4:31pm On Jul 24, 2015
Truckpusher:
wink I got your drift bro.

So y u come let me type this long note book now?. . na wa o... lolzz
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Saddened As Taiye Abe Dies In South Africa / Fayose Wears Shorts To 2018 Workers' Day Celebration (pics) / Invictus Obi: Nigerians Drag Forbes, Atiku, Others For Promoting Fraudster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.