Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Fani-Kayode's Daughter, Tobi, Graduates From UK University (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-Kayode's Daughter, Tobi, Graduates From UK University (Photos) (24982 Views)

Fani-Kayode's Daughter Oluwaremile Graduates From Lincoln Community School Ghana / Nigerian Man Rocks Biafran Color At His Graduation From A US University. Photos / Femi Fani-Kayode Daughter's White Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani-Kayode's Daughter, Tobi, Graduates From UK University (Photos) by mcfoxy(m): 8:36am On Jul 23, 2015
Very small damsel, ffk is my role model, I wil marry this gal
Re: Fani-Kayode's Daughter, Tobi, Graduates From UK University (Photos) by Benoxvals(m): 8:36am On Jul 23, 2015
omenka:
First 1000 universities in the world and not a single one of naija's on the list, and you expect these rogues to enrol their children into such institutions??

Never.

In a country where some of our top government officials has British passports...our hope for a better 9ja is still far fetched

2 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode's Daughter, Tobi, Graduates From UK University (Photos) by Justicealh3(m): 8:36am On Jul 23, 2015
I'm gonna attend my daugther's wedding, cos i no approve it. But u'll attend this one? uh!!! ops.
Re: Fani-Kayode's Daughter, Tobi, Graduates From UK University (Photos) by rozayx5(m): 8:38am On Jul 23, 2015
omenka:
First 1000 universities in the world and not a single one of naija's on the list, and you expect these rogues to enrol their children into such institutions??

Never.

good hope you saw tinubus daughters graduation back. then cool
include him in ur rogues list. thank u

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode's Daughter, Tobi, Graduates From UK University (Photos) by Ogbeniaustin(m): 8:38am On Jul 23, 2015
Who dem help?
Re: Fani-Kayode's Daughter, Tobi, Graduates From UK University (Photos) by activefibre1(m): 8:39am On Jul 23, 2015
sending them abroad...hmmm
Re: Fani-Kayode's Daughter, Tobi, Graduates From UK University (Photos) by engrjacuzzi: 8:39am On Jul 23, 2015
FFK get eyes for better things sha.
Re: Fani-Kayode's Daughter, Tobi, Graduates From UK University (Photos) by adesewa4uyahoo(f): 8:41am On Jul 23, 2015
This guy just furugbin' plenty....... Congrats to the girl cos him papa get as e be
Re: Fani-Kayode's Daughter, Tobi, Graduates From UK University (Photos) by Nobody: 8:42am On Jul 23, 2015
God bless her.
Re: Fani-Kayode's Daughter, Tobi, Graduates From UK University (Photos) by mystical22: 8:42am On Jul 23, 2015
PDPwayoo:

FFK should apologize to his children now before its too late. Cos when he dies, that igbo prostitute will not bury him instead she will disappear with his stolen fortune.
looool...YOLOBA boy
Re: Fani-Kayode's Daughter, Tobi, Graduates From UK University (Photos) by jackyraw09: 8:42am On Jul 23, 2015
kilode100:
She looks washed out.

Too much drugs, orgies and God knows other stuff.

My prayers are with her.

you took this from my mouth. She looks skinny and unhealthy. So

much for someone whose parent could afford to pay for her education

in the UK.

2 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode's Daughter, Tobi, Graduates From UK University (Photos) by LuckyLadolce(m): 8:42am On Jul 23, 2015
pocohantas:

Because of Alhaji___ tongue
They have to take their kids very far away from people like that...haha.
what abt u.. what has Alhaji done to u? Or did u also school in harvard grin
Re: Fani-Kayode's Daughter, Tobi, Graduates From UK University (Photos) by scobyy2007: 8:43am On Jul 23, 2015
anyone noticed that the screen of her phone is smashed!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Fani-Kayode's Daughter, Tobi, Graduates From UK University (Photos) by RealEstate36: 8:43am On Jul 23, 2015
Na wa! affordable LANDS FOR SALE and APARTMENTS FOR RENT at "33" area of Onitsha Anambra state, interested persons should contact KEN on 08136517728
Re: Fani-Kayode's Daughter, Tobi, Graduates From UK University (Photos) by zinzane: 8:44am On Jul 23, 2015
LuckyLadolce:
Why not OAU, Unilorin, UI, Unilag. Or Laspotech grin

I think you should ask your Dad...No harm intended bros. Me sef I don make up my mind say my children must attend those schools, so man got to work hard. grin
Re: Fani-Kayode's Daughter, Tobi, Graduates From UK University (Photos) by Nobody: 8:46am On Jul 23, 2015
kilode100:
She looks washed out.

Too much drugs, orgies and God knows other stuff.

My prayers are with her.
I thought I was the only one that noticed it, she look sick.

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode's Daughter, Tobi, Graduates From UK University (Photos) by Lucasbalo(m): 8:47am On Jul 23, 2015
VickyRotex:
Congratulations to her.

That Woman is a strong Woman cool
The mother is a strong woman while Fani kayode is a worthless man absent from his daughter's graduation. He was also a no show at the other daughter's wedding.

2 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode's Daughter, Tobi, Graduates From UK University (Photos) by Nobody: 8:48am On Jul 23, 2015
One of the many reasons why Nigerian youth carrying politicians matter for their head, killing themselves are sooooooö Stwpid. These looters, their kids are overseas looking y'all moda4ckas and laughing.
Re: Fani-Kayode's Daughter, Tobi, Graduates From UK University (Photos) by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 23, 2015
mystical22:
looool...YOLOBA boy

im not yoruba. fvck FFK, he is irresponsible. AND THAT IGBO GIRL SHOULD HAVE TRY TO MAKE HIM RESPONSIBLE. TALK TO YOU MAN AND LET HIM RECONCILE WITH HIS FAMILY SINCE THE EX WIFE IS HAPPILY MARRIED AND NOT INTERESTED TO REBOUND AND TAKE YOUR PLACE.

Nigeria girls are really dangerous. they are all come-chop, e don done.

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode's Daughter, Tobi, Graduates From UK University (Photos) by dollyptosh(m): 9:01am On Jul 23, 2015
tchidi:
Fine girl o!!!! kiss kiss
Since last week, na so so 'ABC graduated from XYZ university in UK, Toronto, Canada..'

Our Nigerian schools never do graduation? So we can know how many graduate?
Looool
Re: Fani-Kayode's Daughter, Tobi, Graduates From UK University (Photos) by nochildsplay(m): 9:03am On Jul 23, 2015
And somepeople will be out there making foolish and senseless noise while all these politicians are building great future for their kids........

I Pity the political freaks
I pity the football fan "freak also"
I pity the university undergraduates fratz and agberos that die for these politicians

Open your eyes people... Signs are evrywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fani-Kayode's Daughter, Tobi, Graduates From UK University (Photos) by free2ryhme: 9:04am On Jul 23, 2015
She no graduate with first class
Re: Fani-Kayode's Daughter, Tobi, Graduates From UK University (Photos) by charlesucheh(m): 9:11am On Jul 23, 2015
No!
Not this post again!!
Am gonna loose ma mind!!
Re: Fani-Kayode's Daughter, Tobi, Graduates From UK University (Photos) by kennyman2000(m): 9:11am On Jul 23, 2015
every politician pikin dey school abroad.. An official position is awaiting her already again.. She'll be fixed there and will control the poor again.. Chai, make God help the poor..

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode's Daughter, Tobi, Graduates From UK University (Photos) by NaijNewsToday: 9:13am On Jul 23, 2015
congrats
Re: Fani-Kayode's Daughter, Tobi, Graduates From UK University (Photos) by Anamachi3(m): 9:17am On Jul 23, 2015
Why will FFK attend his daughter graduation? Is he not busy with his well bleached lady called his mistress or so(a.k.a gal friend). The man is ryt nw high on weeds. Irresponsible fellow grin
Re: Fani-Kayode's Daughter, Tobi, Graduates From UK University (Photos) by koredeolanrewaju(m): 9:26am On Jul 23, 2015
They spend billions in UK bt turn our univerSity to a laughingstock. Do u now tink that God is not watching u pple...let's See the job She will get...Nija pple dey luk u.
Re: Fani-Kayode's Daughter, Tobi, Graduates From UK University (Photos) by Lanretoye(m): 9:29am On Jul 23, 2015
emmabest2000:
Congrats ...

But wait oooo .. Today is my birthday ...
What a great day !
I wish anyone who will hit like as a BD gift a pleasant day ! grin
so person wey no hit like nko?,i suppose send you gift if no be for wetin u write for up...
Anyway,happy birthday,but me i no go hit like.
Re: Fani-Kayode's Daughter, Tobi, Graduates From UK University (Photos) by Lanretoye(m): 9:31am On Jul 23, 2015
free2ryhme:
She no graduate with first class
e be like for abroad, first class is three for ten naira.
Re: Fani-Kayode's Daughter, Tobi, Graduates From UK University (Photos) by free2ryhme: 9:34am On Jul 23, 2015
Lanretoye:

e be like for abroad, first class is three for ten naira.
grin
Re: Fani-Kayode's Daughter, Tobi, Graduates From UK University (Photos) by jidebaba69(m): 9:40am On Jul 23, 2015
Must hand it to FFK his sperm produces beautiful and smart kids.
Hmmm.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jafar Arrives In Kano To Meet Lawmakers Over Bribery Allegation Against Ganduje / Aisha Yesufu Condemns Use Of Miyetti Allah To Negotiate Release Of Schoolboys / Adeleke’s Camp Worries Over Litigation, Woos PDP Faction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.