Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

Gen Yusuf Appointed New Guards Brigade Commander - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gen Yusuf Appointed New Guards Brigade Commander (23331 Views)

PHOTO: Buhari Leads Guards Brigade Band / Soldiers Serving In Abuja To Vacate Guards Brigade Accommodation. / Buhari Relaunches War Against Indiscipline Brigade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gen Yusuf Appointed New Guards Brigade Commander by Richie0974: 9:19am On Jul 23, 2015
Re: Gen Yusuf Appointed New Guards Brigade Commander by Nobody: 9:20am On Jul 23, 2015
Freemanan:

What do you want?
Did I raise any questions? Do you have something for me sad...
I said "routine appointment " as it's expected that every new president will have his own new Guards Brigade commander so it's routine, no big deal.
Capiche
Re: Gen Yusuf Appointed New Guards Brigade Commander by Nobody: 9:24am On Jul 23, 2015
SenseiX:

I said "routine appointment " as it's expected that every new president will have his own new Guards Brigade commander so it's routine, no big deal.
Capiche
Aye. Understood.
Re: Gen Yusuf Appointed New Guards Brigade Commander by Nobody: 9:25am On Jul 23, 2015
M0GIDI:
The "Northernization" continues.

Bob Marley and THE WAILERS

1 Like

Re: Gen Yusuf Appointed New Guards Brigade Commander by M0GIDI: 9:27am On Jul 23, 2015
Freemanan:

Bob Marley and THE WAILERS
Best band ever, their songs were uniquely political and truthful.

1 Like

Re: Gen Yusuf Appointed New Guards Brigade Commander by Nobody: 9:28am On Jul 23, 2015
M0GIDI:

Best band ever, their songs were uniquely political and truthful.
Am telling you. That's WHY the leader died young....
Re: Gen Yusuf Appointed New Guards Brigade Commander by M0GIDI: 9:29am On Jul 23, 2015
Freemanan:

Am telling you. That's WHY the leader died young....

But left a lasting legacy, fyi "cowards dies many times before their death"

Like Bob Marley, we are not cowards.

1 Like

Re: Gen Yusuf Appointed New Guards Brigade Commander by Nobody: 9:30am On Jul 23, 2015
D old dullard kips disappointing d yoruba slaves.. buh out of shame dey kip supporting him even wen dey re unhappy.... all u here is good appointment, he suffered for it etc frm dem... hahaha... e o ti ri nkan kor...

1 Like

Re: Gen Yusuf Appointed New Guards Brigade Commander by dokyOloye: 9:31am On Jul 23, 2015
ichidodo:
Ofcourse..... He's a moslem from the north... All sensitive security apparatchik positions are now filled by Boko Haram moles..
Na only northern muslims waka come naa.
Re: Gen Yusuf Appointed New Guards Brigade Commander by rigarmortis: 9:32am On Jul 23, 2015
some will say let the best people get the job, but the "BEST" all happen to come from a particular section is beyond me.
Re: Gen Yusuf Appointed New Guards Brigade Commander by Caseless: 9:36am On Jul 23, 2015
ichidodo:
Ofcourse..... He's a moslem from the north... All sensitive security apparatchik positions are now filled by Boko Haram moles..
abertros2k, we love it that way.
Re: Gen Yusuf Appointed New Guards Brigade Commander by bejeria101(m): 9:38am On Jul 23, 2015
General omozodje,the GOD OF HEAVEN ON EARTH BLESS N HONOR YOU,we appreciate your service to man and country.
Re: Gen Yusuf Appointed New Guards Brigade Commander by Firefire(m): 9:38am On Jul 23, 2015
Govt. of the north, by the north and for the north.

3 Likes

Re: Gen Yusuf Appointed New Guards Brigade Commander by socialmediaman: 9:39am On Jul 23, 2015
ayusco85:

PMB can't trust any igbo officer with securing his life and that of his family. For the wailing wailers who will soon wail that another northerner has taken over

This is not necessary, don't heat up the polity please. By the way, PDP is referred to as wailers, not any ethnic group. Buhari got got votes from every part of the country
Re: Gen Yusuf Appointed New Guards Brigade Commander by socialmediaman: 9:43am On Jul 23, 2015
Firefire:
Govt. of the north, by the north and for the north.

All these comments are becoming unnecessary please. Stop tribal comments and focus on your party affiliation
Re: Gen Yusuf Appointed New Guards Brigade Commander by poiZon: 9:46am On Jul 23, 2015
before its too late..... Baba ewora
Re: Gen Yusuf Appointed New Guards Brigade Commander by MyMouth(m): 9:47am On Jul 23, 2015
ichidodo:
Mr. Bigot, the last commander under gej was a southerner and a Christian! Watcha say about that?
Re: Gen Yusuf Appointed New Guards Brigade Commander by Jorussia(m): 9:52am On Jul 23, 2015
MyMouth:

Mr. Bigot, the last commander under gej was a southerner and a Christian! Watcha say about that?
thanks for this comment. no president will compromise his personal safety because of ethnic consideration.

1 Like

Re: Gen Yusuf Appointed New Guards Brigade Commander by ejikeuzo: 9:55am On Jul 23, 2015
Hello friends do you know about sportalys bet?
check out these
*For better service and treatment click on http://www.sportalys.net
*This is a betting website that offers BONUS on every bet with more than one selection
*We also update your betting record as soon as matches are over
*This is a track record you can rely on

you can always contact us via whatsapp or call +2348155599572 also through our http://www.sportalys.net
follow us on our twitter handle @sportalysdotnet

(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

Re: Gen Yusuf Appointed New Guards Brigade Commander by komek(m): 9:59am On Jul 23, 2015
flosterk:
Gen Yusuf is a man of very great reputation

Then he should be somewhere in Borno and not Abuja

1 Like

Re: Gen Yusuf Appointed New Guards Brigade Commander by celeron40(m): 10:04am On Jul 23, 2015
onyedikachukwue:
President of northern Nigeria at it again.

Appointing only his kinsmen.

ThankGod my people didn't vote him and no regrets over it.

Click like if u dnt regret
WAILING WAILERS!!!!
Re: Gen Yusuf Appointed New Guards Brigade Commander by RealEstate36: 10:05am On Jul 23, 2015
Na wa! affordable LANDS FOR SALE and APARTMENTS FOR RENT at "33" area of Onitsha Anambra state, interested persons should contact KEN on 08136517728
Re: Gen Yusuf Appointed New Guards Brigade Commander by bigerboy200: 10:07am On Jul 23, 2015
onyedikachukwue:

so u expect PMB to appoint your uncle and give him the responsibility of guarding him and his family members abiiiiii so ur uncle will use AK47 and blow up PMB's head and start shouting BIAFRA BIAFRA up and down..go and guard the person u voted for in otuoke....nonsense

1 Like

Re: Gen Yusuf Appointed New Guards Brigade Commander by skullbaba: 10:21am On Jul 23, 2015
The last time an Hausaman appointed an igboman to that position, he and his family were slaughtererd in bed. I am not a tribalist. I am just a student of history
Re: Gen Yusuf Appointed New Guards Brigade Commander by drnoel: 10:25am On Jul 23, 2015
kaorama:
Nice one. However, I have noticed that Buhari has not departed from the usual pattern of appointment that characterized previous governments in Nigeria. They all appointed their tribal men to key military positions. Am looking forward to a time when a Yoruba President will appoint an Igbo man as Chief of Army Staff and an Igbo President will appoint an Hausa man the Commandant of Guards Brigade. It is only then we can say that we have true leaders and one country.

that will never happen. U want buhari to have nightmares in the night.
Re: Gen Yusuf Appointed New Guards Brigade Commander by Osode: 10:27am On Jul 23, 2015
SenseiX:

Capiche
So why did Ebelemi Jonathan feel Comfortable with the yoruba man he appointed. Who buhari is now replacing with the Northeners you say he's only comfortable with??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gen Yusuf Appointed New Guards Brigade Commander by Boss13: 10:29am On Jul 23, 2015
kaorama:
Nice one. However, I have noticed that Buhari has not departed from the usual pattern of appointment that characterized previous governments in Nigeria. They all appointed their tribal men to key military positions. Am looking forward to a time when a Yoruba President will appoint an Igbo man as Chief of Army Staff and an Igbo President will appoint an Hausa man the Commandant of Guards Brigade. It is only then we can say that we have true leaders and one country.

If he appointments, wailers will cry foul - if he does not appoint, wailers will still cry foul
Re: Gen Yusuf Appointed New Guards Brigade Commander by Boss13: 10:30am On Jul 23, 2015
Jorussia:
thanks for this comment. no president will compromise his personal safety because of ethnic consideration.

I wonder. He will only go for the best.
Re: Gen Yusuf Appointed New Guards Brigade Commander by pobosky20(m): 10:32am On Jul 23, 2015
Kelvin0:
pls o, what is his job description
To secure Mr president and the entire FCT and environs.
Re: Gen Yusuf Appointed New Guards Brigade Commander by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 23, 2015
Boss13:

If he appointments, wailers will cry foul - if he does not appoint, wailers will still cry foul

You don't have to be obsessed with your petty prejudice. Just make your point and let good reasoning triumph over sentiment. I guess you are a bit enlightened.
Re: Gen Yusuf Appointed New Guards Brigade Commander by pobosky20(m): 10:38am On Jul 23, 2015
onyedikachukwue:

When GEJ was there, he trusted only his own to secure him (General Ataweh,now JTF commandant in Bayelsa). Even if na u,will u appoint someone you don't trust?
#keep wailing till Jesus comes#
Re: Gen Yusuf Appointed New Guards Brigade Commander by Reference(m): 10:48am On Jul 23, 2015
skullbaba:
The last time an Hausaman appointed an igboman to that position, he and his family were slaughtererd in bed. I am not a tribalist. I am just a student of history

So tribe is alive and well. Tomorrow the same you, yes you will come here and say, under this new government we are seeing competence replacing sentiments. I think we are just..... wasting our time. Without restructuring this country, nothing will ever change. You can change government all you like, you cannot change the Nigerian mentality and psyche, which drives everything and is the reason why we are the way we are. I don't expect Buhari to do otherwise because I have not deceived myself. It is not his fault and it is normal. Nigeria makes you sectional by default.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senator Hassan Barata Detained In Saudi Arabia After False Claims / Nigerians To Pay More For Electricity Consumption / Army Frees 978 Detained Boko Haram Suspects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.