Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,719 members, 7,851,458 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:47 PM

Lagos State Government Trained Elizabeth Aluko And Others On Impact Of IFRS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos State Government Trained Elizabeth Aluko And Others On Impact Of IFRS (552 Views)

Court Freezes Aluko And Omokore's $1.8bn Assets / “Aluko And I Prostrated Three Times To Beg Fayose” - Dele Olugbemi / Billion Dollar Properties Belonging To Diezani's Alleged Accomplice, Kola Aluko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos State Government Trained Elizabeth Aluko And Others On Impact Of IFRS by ElizabethAluko(f): 9:49am On Jul 23, 2015
http://Elizabethaluko..com

The Lagos state government through the board of the LIRS trained their staff on the impact of International Financial Reporting Standard (IFRS) in line with the new federal government police and global standard and it impact on tax revenue generation for the state.

The training was basically to enable the state tax auditors to understand how to interpret the Annual Financial Reports prepared under IFRS standard during tax audit as the IFRS is now fully adopted in all sectors and class of business in Nigeria. Every company in Nigeria as at today is expected to fully comply with the international standard of financial reporting as mandated by the Regulatory body.

Well, am sure most of you know am a tax collector for Lagos state government, yes! Am an Auditor in every standard and I was selected for this training alongside other colleagues from the tax audit unit. Though the 2days training was regorious based on the many policies, rules, clause, calculations in understanding and interpreting financial statement prepared under IFRS standard, but it was very informative and relevant to our field job.

This is why Lagos state can keep paying salaries... Pls pay your tax! More photos of all my beautiful colleagues after the cut.

Re: Lagos State Government Trained Elizabeth Aluko And Others On Impact Of IFRS by Nobody: 9:54am On Jul 23, 2015
op, is that you?
Re: Lagos State Government Trained Elizabeth Aluko And Others On Impact Of IFRS by Applaner: 10:24am On Jul 23, 2015
p
Re: Lagos State Government Trained Elizabeth Aluko And Others On Impact Of IFRS by Atigba: 10:53am On Jul 23, 2015
I thought all public sector are to adapt international public sector Accounting Standard IPSAS next year January

And international financial reporting standard IFRS was designed for private sectors and some government business enterprise

(1) (Reply)

Assasins After My Life----otti Cries Out / Buhari’s Appointments Has Shown His Hatred For Igbo – Ohaneze / People Of Aramoko Of Ekiti Blocked Road And Barricade Every Where [see Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.