Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,145 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

“Aluko And I Prostrated Three Times To Beg Fayose” - Dele Olugbemi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “Aluko And I Prostrated Three Times To Beg Fayose” - Dele Olugbemi (1899 Views)

Court Freezes Aluko And Omokore's $1.8bn Assets / “aluko And I Prostrated Three Times To Beg Fayose” - Hon. Dele Olugbemi / "Auko Prostrated To Beg Fayose Three Times’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

“Aluko And I Prostrated Three Times To Beg Fayose” - Dele Olugbemi by hayzee545(m): 6:09pm On Apr 06, 2016
Immediate past Speaker of the Ekiti State House of Assembly, Hon Dele Olugbemi has disclosed how he took the embattled former Secretary of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in the State, Mr Temitope Aluko to Governor Ayodele Fayose on Sunday, saying; “It was a lie that Governor Fayose stage-managed the reconciliatory meeting and that himself, and Aluko prostrated for Fayose three times to beg the governor to forgive him (Aluko).”

Olugbemi, who said he was surprised that Aluko could address the press yesterday and deny that he willingly attended the Sunday night meeting with Governor Fayose and that he spoke to the press under duress after the meeting, disclosed that he, out of genuine concern for peace took Aluko to Eko Hotel, Lagos venue of the meeting.”

He said; “The existing cordial relationship between Aluko and myself brought us to a discussion that eventually led to the last Sunday April 3, 2016 meeting.

The former speaker said Aluko cannot deny that he re-affirmed that Governor Fayose remained his mentor, leader and father, that all his previous actions were devils work, and that he was under spiritual attack when he was saying all those things against the Governor.

“Even when the Governor told him to sit down, he prostrated and I also prostrated along with him to beg the Governor for total forgiveness.

“The Governor asked Aluko four questions: whether he knew the implication of his coming to him; why he behaved in that manner; how old he was; and whether he wanted the reconciliation to be total or partial and he (Aluko) replied that he knew the consequence of coming to him and that if he did not want total reconciliation, he would not come to see the Governor.

“At this point, Aluko stood up again, saying my mentor, my leader, my egbon, I am your boy, you know, I am your boy. Whatever step I have taken before now, forgive me. Aluko and myself prostrated again.”

Narrating how the meeting was arranged and held, Olugbemi said; “Before we agreed to meet in Lagos, I first suggested that the meeting should take place in Ekiti State Government House after the wedding of the niece of Governor Fayose but Aluko said he was not too comfortable with the arrangement because of fear that he might be arrested.

“I re-assured him that the intention of the meeting was not to arrest, embarrass or humiliate him rather than to reconcile with Governor Fayose, whom he called his mentor.

“In the morning Sunday, April 3, we agreed to meet in Lagos and I left Ekiti for Lagos. I got to Lagos at 12 noon; I lodged in a hotel at Magodo Area of Lagos.

“At 1 pm, Aluko called me to confirm my hotel room number and I gave it to him. Aluko called me back and promised to be with me within 20 minutes. Fifteen minutes later, he called me again, and I told him that I was barbing my hair at a salon in Magodo. He asked me to come out of the salon and we met. He came in a blue Ford Jeep together with his woman.

“I joined them in the car and we drove to my hotel room where Aluko stayed with me till 2 pm. He later instructed me to call the Governor to ascertain the time and place of the meeting.

“I called the Governor, he did not pick the call. I later called Chief of Staff to the Governor. The Chief of Staff told me to call either the ADC or CSO to the Governor for further directive. The CSO told us that the meeting will take place at the Governor’s House residence in Magodo at 7.30pm.

“I told Aluko but he was not too comfortable with venue of the meeting. He said if the meeting is about reconciliation, it should hold elsewhere and not the Governor’s residence. I pleaded with the Governor that the meeting should hold elsewhere as demanded by Tope Aluko, which the governor obliged.

“All these I was doing because I wanted the crisis to be totally resolved.

“Immediately we were told of a new venue for the meeting, Aluko left my hotel room for Victoria Island and promised to come back at 7pm. At 7.45pm, Aluko came back to meet me at my Magodo hotel. At 9pm, I called the Governor to inform him of Aluko’s arrival.

The Governor asked if I was sure Aluko was with me and I said yes.

“The Governor told to us to come to Eko Hotel and his friend will welcome us and that he would join us later. We drove in Aluko’s car, myself, a woman, a driver and my Personal Assistant.

“We got to the Eko Hotel at 9.50pm. We were taken to the Hotel waiting room. Myself, Aluko, ADC, the Governor’s friend entered the same lift to the fourth floor of the hotel.

“Inside the hotel room, we prayed and I opened the floor for discussion as agreed by Aluko. In my submission, I pleaded with the Governor to forgive and forget about the previous comments and allegations made by Aluko against him since he is father to us all. Aluko interjected and said that I should allow him to lead the talk.

“The Governor told him to stop fooling himself at 50 and since he allowed himself to be used by the APC at 50, what legacy will he leave for his children?The Governor told him that there is going to be reactions to this meeting by the APC and therefore advised Aluko switch-off his phones and rest for at least for two weeks to avoid counter allegations. The Governor said that the APC will fire back at Aluko because of the money he had received from the APC to malign him.

“Aluko promised the Governor to dismantle all the structure he had put in place to attack the Governor. The Governor said he had forgiven him totally and that he should go and sin no more.

“The governor told Aluko that he would call soon and that he would need to study him (Aluko) very well within two weeks because he could go out of the meeting and say something different.

“The Governor also said it was better to let the press know that he had reconciled with Aluko to which he initially disagreed and later agreed to meet the press with the Governor, and myself, which we did and the video recording is everywhere for the public to see.

“On Tuesday April 5, 2016, Aluko called me, sent a text message to me that things were falling apart as the party, and aide of the governor were attacking him. That he would renege on his promise. I advised him not to take any negative action or talk to the press if he wanted his already battered image to be rebuilt.

Unfortunately, he did not listen to my advice and having come to deny what he willingly took part in, I have no option than to let the public know the true story.”

Source: /p3MGgc-3Mj

1 Like

Re: “Aluko And I Prostrated Three Times To Beg Fayose” - Dele Olugbemi by Nobody: 6:12pm On Apr 06, 2016
Aluko is a coward. He will soon wear a prison uniform

1 Like

Re: “Aluko And I Prostrated Three Times To Beg Fayose” - Dele Olugbemi by Nobody: 6:14pm On Apr 06, 2016
Why is Aluko disgracing his kids with his greed

2 Likes

Re: “Aluko And I Prostrated Three Times To Beg Fayose” - Dele Olugbemi by seunmsg(m): 6:17pm On Apr 06, 2016
Can all these guys shut up and stop disgracing Ekiti people. Fayose, Aluko, Olugbemi, Lere Olayinka etc are all miscreants who should never have been allowed anywhere near a public office. The mess they are making out of governing the state is disgusting. Who is Fayose that a former speaker of the state house of assembly will be prostrating for him? Ekiti don suffer o.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Aluko And I Prostrated Three Times To Beg Fayose” - Dele Olugbemi by onstelly(f): 6:17pm On Apr 06, 2016
Fedayeen:
Why is Aluko disgracing his kids with his greed
I can't reply you on romance section cos I was ban there.
Still don't understand what happened
Re: “Aluko And I Prostrated Three Times To Beg Fayose” - Dele Olugbemi by babdap: 6:18pm On Apr 06, 2016
Nigerian politician mouth is like a sword.
Re: “Aluko And I Prostrated Three Times To Beg Fayose” - Dele Olugbemi by ayindejimmy(m): 6:19pm On Apr 06, 2016
you know the drill....sauce
Re: “Aluko And I Prostrated Three Times To Beg Fayose” - Dele Olugbemi by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 06, 2016
onstelly:

I can't reply you on romance section cos I was boan there.
Still don't understand what happened
pele. Maybe you broke a rule
Re: “Aluko And I Prostrated Three Times To Beg Fayose” - Dele Olugbemi by Nobody: 6:22pm On Apr 06, 2016
Fayose has been vindicated again. His enemies are confused

1 Like

Re: “Aluko And I Prostrated Three Times To Beg Fayose” - Dele Olugbemi by Nobody: 6:23pm On Apr 06, 2016
Men of integrity fading away like d morning. I knew Aluko was speaking out of undue grievance with d governor. Now his reputation is completely eroded. I pity his children. Having an amazing dad like him, I wonder d kind of legacy he wants to leave behind for posterity. He messed up big time. Just look at d press briefing at Eko hotel. Mtchwww.

2 Likes

Re: “Aluko And I Prostrated Three Times To Beg Fayose” - Dele Olugbemi by onstelly(f): 6:24pm On Apr 06, 2016
Fedayeen:
pele. Maybe you broke a rule
Nope I have been here for six years and I have never been ban, it saying you are ban by anti-spam bot in romance section for this post
Re: “Aluko And I Prostrated Three Times To Beg Fayose” - Dele Olugbemi by Nobody: 6:27pm On Apr 06, 2016
onstelly:

Nope I have been here for six years and I have never been ban, it saying you are ban by anti-spam bolt for this post
send a mail to the supermods to rectify it
Re: “Aluko And I Prostrated Three Times To Beg Fayose” - Dele Olugbemi by onstelly(f): 6:27pm On Apr 06, 2016
Fedayeen:
send a mail to the supermods to rectify it
Pls how will I do that cos I have mail the mod and I haven't gotten a reply yet
Re: “Aluko And I Prostrated Three Times To Beg Fayose” - Dele Olugbemi by Nobody: 6:29pm On Apr 06, 2016
Madcow1 food Don ready angry
Re: “Aluko And I Prostrated Three Times To Beg Fayose” - Dele Olugbemi by Kessyy2k4(m): 6:29pm On Apr 06, 2016
all na arrangeee. we alredy know that Fayose arrange d sheet!
Re: “Aluko And I Prostrated Three Times To Beg Fayose” - Dele Olugbemi by NwaTeacher1: 6:30pm On Apr 06, 2016
This Aluko of a man! I don't know this man and satan who will win for lieing competition. This man can lie and defend his lies anytime and anyday. Apc should use him to assist Lie Mohammed. The man is too much
Re: “Aluko And I Prostrated Three Times To Beg Fayose” - Dele Olugbemi by bokohalal(m): 6:34pm On Apr 06, 2016
One word: DURESS. Chikena.
Re: “Aluko And I Prostrated Three Times To Beg Fayose” - Dele Olugbemi by mankan2k7(m): 8:09pm On Apr 06, 2016
Aluko is a confused man
Re: “Aluko And I Prostrated Three Times To Beg Fayose” - Dele Olugbemi by MadCow1: 8:29pm On Apr 06, 2016
oyb:
Madcow1 food Don ready angry

grin

I Don bell full o.. Ekiti State matter Don tire me.
Re: “Aluko And I Prostrated Three Times To Beg Fayose” - Dele Olugbemi by Nobody: 8:33am On Apr 07, 2016
onstelly:

Pls how will I do that cos I have mail the mod and I haven't gotten a reply yet
sorry i went offline yesterday. Didnt see your mention till now. Have you rectified it
Re: “Aluko And I Prostrated Three Times To Beg Fayose” - Dele Olugbemi by onstelly(f): 10:25am On Apr 07, 2016
Fedayeen:
sorry i went offline yesterday. Didnt see your mention till now. Have you rectified it
Yes I can't till now, it's frustrating cry
Re: “Aluko And I Prostrated Three Times To Beg Fayose” - Dele Olugbemi by Nobody: 10:29am On Apr 07, 2016
onstelly:

Yes I can't till now, it's frustrating cry
type dominque in that search bar and explain your challenge to her. She is a mod with a large heart
Re: “Aluko And I Prostrated Three Times To Beg Fayose” - Dele Olugbemi by xpat1: 10:45am On Apr 07, 2016
Na them sabi
Re: “Aluko And I Prostrated Three Times To Beg Fayose” - Dele Olugbemi by onstelly(f): 11:00am On Apr 07, 2016
Fedayeen:
type dominque in that search bar and explain your challenge to her. She is a mod with a large heart
Thanks hon
Re: “Aluko And I Prostrated Three Times To Beg Fayose” - Dele Olugbemi by bigmarshal: 11:47am On Apr 07, 2016
seunmsg:
Can all these guys shut up and stop disgracing Ekiti people. Fayose, Aluko, Olugbemi, Lere Olayinka etc are all miscreants who should never have been allowed anywhere near a public office. The mess they are making out of governing the state is disgusting. Who is Fayose that a former speaker of the state house of assembly will be prostrating for him? Ekiti don suffer o.

its compulsory for the former speaker olugbemi to prostrate for gov fayose b/cos fayose is their principal actor in political abracadabral in ekiti state imaging somebody that arrange impeachment of hon speaker with seven assembly members, when did olugbe
mi himself turn to man of honour that is now advising somebody,Aluko is a bastard and political jobber for him not to know fayose will surely call the attention of the press on this issue, Aluko was there willingly to mend fences with fayose bt the statements of lere olayinka change Aluko story,putting ekiti state on news daily with this incessant talk is like dragging ekiti integrity in the mud,this will teach ekiti a very good lesson for they have bunch of intellectuals and integrity to lead ekiti state politically not this innefectual buffon that rant everyday without achievements,for fayose the long arm of the law will still catch up with him,I believe nobody will perpetrate this immeasurable act like beating the judge, killing people through organise crimes, formation of killers squard,ransacking the law court, impeach the hon speaker with seven assembly members &so on and go free.
Re: “Aluko And I Prostrated Three Times To Beg Fayose” - Dele Olugbemi by Nobody: 11:54am On Apr 07, 2016
onstelly:

Thanks hon
has it been rectified
Re: “Aluko And I Prostrated Three Times To Beg Fayose” - Dele Olugbemi by onstelly(f): 12:25pm On Apr 07, 2016
Fedayeen:
has it been rectified
Yes but lemme try and see if I can post now
Re: “Aluko And I Prostrated Three Times To Beg Fayose” - Dele Olugbemi by Nobody: 12:33pm On Apr 07, 2016
onstelly:

Yes but lemme try and see if I can post now
its working now. I guess i deserve a cognac
Re: “Aluko And I Prostrated Three Times To Beg Fayose” - Dele Olugbemi by onstelly(f): 12:36pm On Apr 07, 2016
Fedayeen:
its working now. I guess i deserve a cognac
Omg yep
Its working, thanks hon
Kisses
Re: “Aluko And I Prostrated Three Times To Beg Fayose” - Dele Olugbemi by Nobody: 12:42pm On Apr 07, 2016
onstelly:

Omg yep
Its working, thanks hon
Kisses
can i call you now
Re: “Aluko And I Prostrated Three Times To Beg Fayose” - Dele Olugbemi by onstelly(f): 1:01pm On Apr 07, 2016
Fedayeen:
can i call you now
You don't have my digit nah
Re: “Aluko And I Prostrated Three Times To Beg Fayose” - Dele Olugbemi by Nobody: 1:05pm On Apr 07, 2016
onstelly:

You don't have my digit nah
my pin will remove it quickly thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

EFCC Arrest Pastor Ize Iyamu Again, Edo PDP Chair, Dan Orbih Detained For 2 Days / Bible, Koran Needs To Be Recycled Into Toilet Paper And Placed In Toilets – Kemi / Instead Of Going Back To The Kitchen, Aisha Should Stand Up For Women's Rights.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.