Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

I Want To Ban My Fiancee From Mingling With Nigerian Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Ban My Fiancee From Mingling With Nigerian Girls (1115 Views)

I Just Lost My Fiancee To A Bad Prank Gone Wrong...women Are Selfish / My Fiancee Confessed She's HIV+ After I Proposed To Her. Please, Help / Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Ban My Fiancee From Mingling With Nigerian Girls by excusemyfrench(m): 11:10am On Jul 23, 2015
My fiancee and I are in the country for the time being cos I got a job in SPDC through my dad's help though. She has finally agreed to settle down with and raise a family here. My family loves her and treat her like their own and her family did the same for me too. Though it was not easy convincing her and family the very first time we met cos of what she has heard about Nigerians worldwide. But I was able to convince her and her family that I was not like that and they're still some very good Nigerians who are honest and upright. The problem I'm having now is that she seems to be so comfortable with some of these ladies who come to visit our house and I'm not comfortable with it. Some of these girls are well known prostitutes and people with questionable characters. I love and respect my fiancee but I'm scared of her association with some of these ladies and I'm even thinking of telling them to steer off her so that they won't influence her with their negative traits that they're known. I don't want her mixing with them or even relating with them. They're lot of foreigners here in port harcourt unlike in benin. I want her to relate with these foreigners and not these nigerian girls who are known for negativity both in thinking and in personality.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Ban My Fiancee From Mingling With Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 23, 2015
Abeg who knows how I fit take shotput at Ojuelegba here?, Shit dey hold me and no toilet around, make I no go poopoo for body
Re: I Want To Ban My Fiancee From Mingling With Nigerian Girls by Cutehector(m): 11:13am On Jul 23, 2015
Profojah like seriously? undecided
Re: I Want To Ban My Fiancee From Mingling With Nigerian Girls by Erukumakanaki: 11:16am On Jul 23, 2015
warris this Murrafvcka saying? undecided
Re: I Want To Ban My Fiancee From Mingling With Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 23, 2015
what nonsense
Re: I Want To Ban My Fiancee From Mingling With Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 11:19am On Jul 23, 2015
U are a Man. Learn how to swallow spit undecided
Re: I Want To Ban My Fiancee From Mingling With Nigerian Girls by excusemyfrench(m): 11:19am On Jul 23, 2015
Erukumakanaki:
warris this Murrafvcka saying? undecided
what's this slowpoke typing?
Re: I Want To Ban My Fiancee From Mingling With Nigerian Girls by excusemyfrench(m): 11:20am On Jul 23, 2015
hugogerrard:
U are a Man. Learn how to swallow spit undecided
swallow which spit? So they can influence her negatively.
Re: I Want To Ban My Fiancee From Mingling With Nigerian Girls by excusemyfrench(m): 11:20am On Jul 23, 2015
whitewitch:
what nonsense
Bleep off.
Re: I Want To Ban My Fiancee From Mingling With Nigerian Girls by gj22(m): 11:22am On Jul 23, 2015
Why are you living in an area that has "well known prostitutes" as neighbours?

You sound like you could afford a house in a decent neighbourhood
Re: I Want To Ban My Fiancee From Mingling With Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 23, 2015
excusemyfrench:
swallow which spit? So they can influence her negatively.
if she's matured enough, she'll know which decision to follow
Re: I Want To Ban My Fiancee From Mingling With Nigerian Girls by Erukumakanaki: 11:23am On Jul 23, 2015
excusemyfrench:
what's this slowpoke typing?
Hediot read what i typed again. . . undecided
Re: I Want To Ban My Fiancee From Mingling With Nigerian Girls by excusemyfrench(m): 11:23am On Jul 23, 2015
Erukumakanaki:
Hediot read what i typed again. . . undecided
see mumu.
Re: I Want To Ban My Fiancee From Mingling With Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 23, 2015
excusemyfrench:
Bleep off.
sweerv
Re: I Want To Ban My Fiancee From Mingling With Nigerian Girls by Erukumakanaki: 11:25am On Jul 23, 2015
excusemyfrench:
see mumu.
TFU king-mumu undecided
Re: I Want To Ban My Fiancee From Mingling With Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 11:25am On Jul 23, 2015
Why do prostitutes visit your house?
Re: I Want To Ban My Fiancee From Mingling With Nigerian Girls by excusemyfrench(m): 11:28am On Jul 23, 2015
RickRichards:
Why do prostitutes visit your house?
I really don't know. They come as friendly neighbours but I know that's not the reason they come.
Re: I Want To Ban My Fiancee From Mingling With Nigerian Girls by excusemyfrench(m): 11:28am On Jul 23, 2015
Erukumakanaki:
TFU king-mumu undecided
eya I pity you.
Re: I Want To Ban My Fiancee From Mingling With Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 23, 2015
Dnt let them near your wife oo..they are all d same make them no spoil her..this current generation of Nigerian women are terrible..be on d lookout oo

1 Like

Re: I Want To Ban My Fiancee From Mingling With Nigerian Girls by excusemyfrench(m): 11:52am On Jul 23, 2015
AlphaMoi:
Dnt let them near your wife oo..they are all d same make them no spoil her..this current generation of Nigerian women are terrible..be on d lookout oo
I'll do just that. If need be shoot any at sight.
Re: I Want To Ban My Fiancee From Mingling With Nigerian Girls by MRBrownJ: 12:30pm On Jul 23, 2015
@excusemyfrench
the answer to your problem is very simple:
if you really dont want your gf to mix and mingle with these "no good women" then start by not associating with these women YOURSELF, and instead invite at your place the type of women you would like your girl to befriend. also, prostitution is not a std that can be contracted by contact, so if talking is all what they do then i suggest you have more faith in your woman's ability to know right from wrong.

(1) (Reply)

Finally Revealed:see Why Men Want S Ex In The Morning & Ladies At Night(see HERE / Mature Answers Please / FEEL IMPORTANT DON’T LET ANYONE LOOK DOWN ON YOU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.