Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,586 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Ongoing Protest At Ait Road, Alagbado Lagos State - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ongoing Protest At Ait Road, Alagbado Lagos State (22550 Views)

Protest At FUOYE Against Malomo, Dean Of Students' Affairs (Photos) / Protest At Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma Over School Fees Increment (Pics) / Ongoing Protest In Jamb Office In Asaba (live Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ongoing Protest At Ait Road, Alagbado Lagos State by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 23, 2015
Dollyak:
Op, your spelling is atrocious. I don't mind disjointed sentences but can you at least get some of your spellings right? It's only appropriate for education section.
Nigerians struggling to replace their with there...when is our English dictionary getting published?
Re: Ongoing Protest At Ait Road, Alagbado Lagos State by Tushkid74(m): 7:50pm On Jul 23, 2015
There was a country.
Re: Ongoing Protest At Ait Road, Alagbado Lagos State by cassyrooy(m): 8:07pm On Jul 23, 2015
Kensharval:
nigerians pls dont be foolish, this thing will help in the sense that there are universities that have just hundred of applicants and there are some that have about 27000-45000. when they distribute them around it will help in making more student gain admission into universities. don forget the is limited slot in those overcrowded universities.
Distribute?

How would that reflect to the all-night reading a candidate put in to score higher but was deemed inelegible while his colleague with lesser score is deemed eligible to register for the same exam.

Note; they both choosed the same course.

This for me is protecting the weak from the strong not because they are weak and are crushed but because antecidents to this stage is a failed one.

I'll explain the student relation of 'the weak and the strong'.

Candidates are free to exercise their freedom to education, when and while they're exercising that, one rule is paramount - no one is allowed to interfere in the process unless a foul has been detected and then intervention will become necessary.

'The weak and the strong - Universities'

These institution are a brand too but not in a complete commercial sense but in transparency, fairness and quality.

I want the best for myself, future wife and family then i have one obstacle - meeting any requirement.

Most Nigerian universities are just 'schools' to candidates that want to be challenged in more competitive and quality schools.

Branding works too, just like numbers, we follow these pattern cause it is orderly.

Safeguarding the future of candidates of these institution should have been a mid-term development., and not at this stage.
Re: Ongoing Protest At Ait Road, Alagbado Lagos State by youngaz(m): 9:21pm On Jul 23, 2015
if i no enter skul diz year i swear i go cause diz man till i die angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Ongoing Protest At Ait Road, Alagbado Lagos State by RealEstate36: 9:27pm On Jul 23, 2015
Affordable LANDS FOR SALE and APARTMENTS FOR RENT at "33" area of Onitsha Anambra state, interested persons should contact KEN on 08136517728
Re: Ongoing Protest At Ait Road, Alagbado Lagos State by femorocafella: 8:25pm On Jul 24, 2015
I just pity this our generation alot.some idiot will just wake up one day and dish out a useless policy,imagine if life and admission process were dis tedious and difficult for these so called prof dibu ojerinde and his so called idiotic gangs in their own time,some of them wud have been street touts and illiterate by now.this same guy reduce the choice to one and not satisfied yet still wanted to scatter the whole procedure.if you dont trust jamb anymore ,why cant you just scrap it.and let each school be conducting their own admission.this whole post utme exercise is just a money making venture for them.imagine thousands of applicant that will collet the form for 4k,and dey knew dey were only going to take few.so wat hapns to the money paid by the ones they dint take?one idiot will feed fat on it abi? I belive and i know that God will punish them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abubakar Umar Awarded Scholarship In Cyprus After Graduating With First Class / Rivers State University Cut-Off Mark And Post-UTME Screening Exercise 2017-2018 / UNIZIK Takes Delivery Of Office Furniture As Donation From Two Alumni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.