Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (121) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (929470 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by doyin25(m): 3:21pm On May 03, 2016
pls how long does it takes a flight ticket to b ready
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by HILCROWN(m): 3:22pm On May 03, 2016
Aluobe1:
Please house, can I be allowed to hold less than 1k dollars when travelling to dubai as a tourist for like 3months. Will I be allowed to book for one way flight or return ticket. Please your response will be appreciated

No to one way ticket question and with the help of "kick-back" 9ja immigration will allow you but it is advisable you hold up to $1000. UAE no be sherekambia oooooo
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 5:18am On May 04, 2016
doyin25:
pls how long does it takes a flight ticket to b ready

Immediately you book for it.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Halimacurves(f): 7:11am On May 04, 2016
Please who knows the requirements for being a certified paramedic in uae...or professional fire fighter
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nlevel(m): 11:13am On May 04, 2016
Hello everyone! Anyone with an idea of how much a fresh chemistry graduate worker in the plastic industry will earn monthly in Dubai.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by samhay: 6:40pm On May 04, 2016
Halimacurves:
Please who knows the requirements for being a certified paramedic in uae...or professional fire fighter

FSG offers course for fire fighter
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by europe4sure(m): 10:27pm On May 04, 2016
is it still mandatory to hold $1000 as BTA when travelling with an employment visa?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by aamstih: 10:37pm On May 04, 2016
Hello hous

Pls who has got any previous dealings or knowledge of shell oil and gas in Abu Dhabi, UAE?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nlevel(m): 11:00pm On May 04, 2016
Hello everyone! Anyone with an idea of how much a fresh chemistry graduate worker in the plastic industry in Dubai will earn monthly.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 5:51am On May 05, 2016
europe4sure:
is it still mandatory to hold $1000 as BTA when travelling with an employment visa?
no. Any amount is acceptable. U can even go empty handed. But make sure u hold enough money so u can adapt easily over here . not waiting for salary to eat.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 5:52am On May 05, 2016
aamstih:
Hello hous

Pls who has got any previous dealings or knowledge of shell oil and gas in Abu Dhabi, UAE?

go straight to your question
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 5:53am On May 05, 2016
Nlevel:
Hello everyone! Anyone with an idea of how much
a fresh chemistry graduate worker in the plastic
industry in Dubai will earn monthly.
BTW 900aed to 20000aed depending on the job position u would b offered

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nlevel(m): 7:48am On May 05, 2016
nattybanta:
BTW 900aed to 20000aed depending on the job position u would b offered

Thanks. But its kind of low.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by samhay: 8:05am On May 05, 2016
Nlevel:

Thanks. But its kind of low.

Which is low?

Minimum or maximum
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Boblee: 8:07am On May 05, 2016
@nattybanta

What of graduate with three years experience in telecommunications industry(MTN) What will be the salary range in Dubai.

I studied information management technology.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 8:57am On May 05, 2016
Hello house my friend that's helping me says my visa has been approved that it only remains to be issued. Please how long does this issuing take? Tnks
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by dgr8est(m): 11:59am On May 05, 2016
veecent:
Hello house my friend that's helping me says my visa has been approved that it only remains to be issued. Please how long does this issuing take? Tnks

It shouldn't take more than 3 days.....
Just saying........ If deres no delay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nlevel(m): 12:59pm On May 05, 2016
samhay:

Which is low?
Minimum or maximum
The maximum.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 2:31pm On May 05, 2016
Nlevel:

The maximum.
you must be kidding me. How much do a fresh graduate of chemistry earn in Nigeria. Even if he is to be employed by nnpc or cheveron?

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 2:35pm On May 05, 2016
Boblee:
@nattybanta

What of graduate with three years experience in telecommunications industry(MTN) What will be the salary range in Dubai.

I studied information management technology.
bro am not a hr or salary consultant. U can Google it. Buh I know it can run into 5digits. Cos my pal in Du takes home 12.5k
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Boblee: 4:03pm On May 05, 2016
nattybanta:
bro am not a hr or salary consultant. U can Google it. Buh I know it can run into 5digits. Cos my pal in Du takes home 12.5k

Hahahahah... I know ure nt HR or Salary consultant just thought u might have an insight.
Thanks though..
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nlevel(m): 4:53pm On May 05, 2016
nattybanta:
you must be kidding me. How much do a fresh graduate of chemistry earn in Nigeria. Even if he is to be employed by nnpc or cheveron?

OK..don't say my questions are too much please. What is the most current exchange rate of AED to Naira? I mean the rate one will actually get his money in naira when sent to Nigeria.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by yemzy26: 4:57pm On May 05, 2016
please house,i plan to come to dubai with a 3 months tourist visa to hunt for job,i have a professional customer certificate from an institute in US,questions are

1.how much should i prepare for visa+ticket
2.can i get good customer care or related jobs to my certification
3.what is the range of salary for customer care and sales
4.is it compulsory i authenticate all my certificates
5.will i be able to get a job within 3 months

thnks a appreciate ur ans @natty and co
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Boblee: 4:58pm On May 05, 2016
nattybanta:

12.5k u mean in AED?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Halimacurves(f): 5:26pm On May 05, 2016
Du telecoms? ?? shocked
nattybanta:
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 8:37pm On May 05, 2016
dgr8est:

It shouldn't take more than 3 days.....
Just saying........ If deres no delay

Please what can cause delay? And please btw MMA and Abuja which is beta for a first time traveler?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by aamstih: 4:45am On May 06, 2016
Hi, I did receive an e-mail from them requesting for my CV. Are the genuine guys?

nattybanta:
go straight to your question
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by packaging(m): 5:06am On May 06, 2016
yemzy26:
please house,i plan to come to dubai with a 3 months tourist visa to hunt for job,i have a professional customer certificate from an institute in US,questions are

1.how much should i prepare for visa+ticket
2.can i get good customer care or related jobs to my certification
3.what is the range of salary for customer care and sales
4.is it compulsory i authenticate all my certificates
5.will i be able to get a job within 3 months

thnks a appreciate ur ans @natty and co

Authenticate only the certificate with your highest qualification as some companies here might requested for the authenticated copy.

You might be able to get a good job within the 3months span depending on God's will for you. There are jobs here and it also depends on how you can job hunt.

Salary range for a customer care agent here can be between 2000+. Most times the employers consider your years of experience to determine the amount they might pay you.

Concerning visa and ticket... please be careful with Nigerian agents that resides here in UAE. Any agent requesting more than 200k for your 3months visa is a capital letters THIEF. it shouldn't be up to to 200k self but 200k is fair enough. With 400k sha... (suggestion)

Check online job sites to determine the level of availability of your specified job.

Thank you!

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by packaging(m): 5:13am On May 06, 2016
veecent:

Please what can cause delay? And please btw MMA and Abuja which is beta for a first time traveler?
I travelled through MMA... and all was well. It depends on your packaging.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 5:28am On May 06, 2016
Halimacurves:
Du telecoms? ?? shocked
yes ma'am.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 5:30am On May 06, 2016
aamstih:
Hi, I did receive an e-mail from them requesting for my CV. Are the genuine guys?
how did they get hold of ur email. Cos there is nothing like magic. Also their official emails are all *****@shell.com
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Halimacurves(f): 8:51am On May 06, 2016
Wow
nattybanta:
yes ma'am.

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (502)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.