Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,688 members, 7,816,800 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (124) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (926600 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by europe4sure(m): 3:09pm On May 16, 2016
kaynine59:
How una dey? Greetings to all man them.... Wish everyone success oh.

Anaanam

well done man how far, any luck yet..
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by OlowoB(m): 4:42pm On May 16, 2016
Dongorgon5:
Thanks for the advice bro
But why won't I be desperate when I can't sleep with my two eyes closed(armed robbber have been disturbing my street for the past 1 week)
Insensitive government,they don't care about us.
Gullible massess who vote for them during election.
The only thing holding me down in nigeria right now is lack of enough cash.

I understand perfectly bro, i do but desperation is not the way out. All things will be beautiful with time. Focus and see the positive side of Nigeria while you are still there now, and you will be shocked at what God has in stock for you. You will be so blessed that you will not even want to leave Nigeria anymore except for holidays.

All the best bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by doyin25(m): 5:14pm On May 16, 2016
hello guys can anyone help me check the validity of my empolyment visa
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by okezie007(m): 9:44pm On May 16, 2016
okezie007:
Good-day Everybody

Hope your all doing great... I just learnt about Dubai Talent Magazine and am wondering if any in da house has patronised their online job card??

Hey! Halima & other gurus in da house kindly share your comments on thissmiley
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Optimisticgondy(m): 9:45am On May 17, 2016
Good morning all,
Please, what's the chance of a Nurse with over 10 years cognate experience getting nursing job in the UAE?

Thanks

cc Justi4jesu
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 1:21pm On May 17, 2016
VISA OUT.... FLIGHT TICKET PAID. now I dey ball I dey go Dubai, everything we see we buy, na Godwin no be lie, tell Mr poverty Goodbye. #Osinachi

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Halimacurves(f): 1:45pm On May 17, 2016
Quite high and in demand ...provided you pass the license exams
Optimisticgondy:
Good morning all,
Please, what's the chance of a Nurse with over 10 years cognate experience getting nursing job in the UAE?

Thanks

cc Justi4jesu
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Optimisticgondy(m): 3:47pm On May 17, 2016
Halimacurves:
Quite high and in demand ...provided you pass the license exams
Thanks so much. Pls, what's the likely maximum months/years it'll take her to write the license exams and get results? And what's the exam's cost like?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by gocare: 6:40pm On May 17, 2016
okezie007:

Hey! Halima & other gurus in da house kindly share your comments on thissmiley
@ okezie
They sent it to me too o
with all what the gurus have said before concerning scam, nothing is removing 1/2 aed from my Gucci purse talkless of almost 100.

BTW sha if you do pay please share your testimony here
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by okezie007(m): 9:24pm On May 17, 2016
gocare:

@ okezie
They sent it to me too o
with all what the gurus have said before concerning scam, nothing is removing 1/2 aed from my Gucci purse talkless of almost 100.

BTW sha if you do pay please share your testimony here

@gocare we are on the same page.. It seemed to me its never been mentioned here.. But they look genuine though, however, I still think it would be better for those already in the UAE
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by whitec2016(m): 9:27pm On May 17, 2016
Halimacurves:
Most contracts are limited and unlimited and are averagely 2 year contracts
It is hard to get a good job through direct employment
if you are far gone in the deal v(like you have paid him) please let us know the outcome and if the job is paying around 2k dirams please personally PM me ...BUT IF you have not paid him anything well...i just have to say this...be careful about what you are getting into
d guy said is 850k i cant give someone such amount for visa.now i want to go for d 3months visa what can u advice? am i on d right track or not
#reallyneedyouropinion#
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Halimacurves(f): 4:28am On May 18, 2016
There is a phase where you declare your interest to DHA which is the licensing body in uae. They will request qualification and valid documents...verify it from UAE and even in Nigeria then if you qualify they will ask you to set a date...throughout the period you pay money in bits and parts. Can't say the total amount but they will be the ones to tell you
Optimisticgondy:
Thanks so much. Pls, what's the likely maximum months/years it'll take her to write the license exams and get results? And what's the exam's cost like?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Halimacurves(f): 4:30am On May 18, 2016
It's your choice what you want to do. I can't tell you what to do because I am learning too. But I won't pay anyone 850k for a job.
whitec2016:

d guy said is 850k i cant give someone such amount for visa.now i want to go for d 3months visa what can u advice? am i on d right track or not
#reallyneedyouropinion#

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 6:21am On May 18, 2016
Mrs Halima plz check ur mail
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Optimisticgondy(m): 7:06am On May 18, 2016
Halimacurves:
There is a phase where you declare your interest to DHA which is the licensing body in uae. They will request qualification and valid documents...verify it from UAE and even in Nigeria then if you qualify they will ask you to set a date...throughout the period you pay money in bits and parts. Can't say the total amount but they will be the ones to tell you
Thanks so much. God bless you
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by OlowoB(m): 7:13am On May 18, 2016
whitec2016:

#reallyneedyouropinion#

I think this is a serious situation, and i will treat as such.

Why would anyone pay 850k for Dubai visa? If you have access to such amount, i'll recommend you start a business in Nigeria (yes, do not travel to anywhere).

but if you don't feel like staying in Nigeria again and you just interested in entering Dubai to hustle by all means, then please do the 3 months Dubai visa.

Finally, before you go to Dubai, please go through all the pages on this thread one by one so you know what you are likely to expect.

I wish you all the best.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 1:55pm On May 18, 2016
Saw this at Mirdif City Mall Today.

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 2:06pm On May 18, 2016

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 7:56pm On May 18, 2016
Thanks justi . how have u been

1 Like 1 Share

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Gooci(m): 3:52pm On May 19, 2016
av missed alot oo nd av missed every1 here........ i don collect job wey water don pass garri o... RTA, dubai police, taxi drivers, we are all cat nd rat. i gaz find anoda jab nxt year mehnnn, make dem no comot my head with fines, new camera, radar these yeye people de install de scare me cheesy
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Halimacurves(f): 4:55pm On May 19, 2016
wow...it is stressful abi...

can u make up to 3000 aed monthly estimate
Gooci:
av missed alot oo nd av missed every1 here........ i don collect job wey water don pass garri o... RTA, dubai police, taxi drivers, we are all cat nd rat. i gaz find anoda jab nxt year mehnnn, make dem no comot my head with fines, new camera, radar these yeye people de install de scare me cheesy
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Gooci(m): 6:23pm On May 19, 2016
Halimacurves:
wow...it is stressful abi...

can u make up to 3000 aed monthly estimate
my bro, its more than stressful, bt man de cope..... minimum so far is 2700, max is 3700 due to fines, accident blabla. this month, am xpecting like 3500 bt i don chop 2 police fines
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by 9ijaprince(m): 7:21pm On May 19, 2016
Pls what is the nature of the job?
Gooci:
my bro, its more than stressful, bt man de cope..... minimum so far is 2700, max is 3700 due to fines, accident blabla. this month, am xpecting like 3500 bt i don chop 2 police fines
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Halimacurves(f): 7:41pm On May 19, 2016
wow...and how much will it take to get the license, please an estimate for those who hv funds to survive the stress of training and tests...
Gooci:
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 8:27pm On May 19, 2016
Gooci:
so finally u decide to surface. Hope u r enjoying the weda. Remember u owe me beer. Hurry up before Ramadan start.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Halimacurves(f): 9:23pm On May 19, 2016
He is chopping his money alone...
nattybanta:
so finally u decide to surface. Hope u r enjoying the weda. Remember u owe me beer. Hurry up before Ramadan start.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Gooci(m): 3:10am On May 20, 2016
nattybanta:
Im inside a controlled weather for 12hrs, i no really feel d heat grin
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Gooci(m): 3:12am On May 20, 2016
Halimacurves:
He is chopping his money alone...
police and rta de follow me chop am o
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Gooci(m): 3:15am On May 20, 2016
Halimacurves:
wow...and how much will it take to get the license, please an estimate for those who hv funds to survive the stress of training and tests...
about 20000aed will finish the whole process from visa down to when yu start work(minimum of 5months, depends on how fast nd lucky yu are
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Gooci(m): 3:25am On May 20, 2016
9ijaprince:
Pls what is the nature of the job?
na taxi driving, but trust me, e no easy... at d end of my first year, i de resign nd look for a less stressful job grin
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by 9ijaprince(m): 6:29am On May 20, 2016
OK,but half bread is better than burns
Gooci:
na taxi driving, but trust me, e no easy... at d end of my first year, i de resign nd look for a less stressful job grin
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Halimacurves(f): 9:44am On May 20, 2016
20 thousands aed?
Gooci:
about 20000aed will finish the whole process from visa down to when yu start work(minimum of 5months, depends on how fast nd lucky yu are

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (502)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.