Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,388 members, 7,812,148 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:03 AM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (131) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (924957 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by aadeyi: 5:56pm On Jun 02, 2016
samhay:

Over 100 lost dia jobs over a month ago,so sad

2 days ago My manager lost his job dough he was involved in some shady deal,1 of d guys reported him to HQ cos of his high handedness.

Instead of him to b replaced dem just promote d reception manager and he also retain his former position cos dem no fit afford to pay a new manager.

Dis man wey dey yarn say make u go shout for mall,were u expecting an expat to speak ill of d country he dey stay.

A foreigner for naija wnt even try dat.

By d way,aw do u expect an Emirati to say his country is bad?

@kaynine,abeg halla me on WhatsApp

Bro u think say Emirati no get suffer wey dem dey suffer? Dem no born dem well to say anything cos if they do, their whole family lose all Govrnment benefits....

Try talk to an honest one, he will tell u where d shoe dey pain am. I happen to pally with few while I was there...
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Valclint(m): 7:40pm On Jun 02, 2016
Only 100? Meanwhile back here in 9ja, Diamond Bank sacked 200, Ecobank recently sacked 1040 and that's a total of 1240 back in a choked labour market. No place is easy but the current condition of this country is nothing to write home about.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 8:18pm On Jun 02, 2016
Valclint:
Only 100? Meanwhile back here in 9ja, Diamond Bank sacked 200, Ecobank recently sacked 1040 and that's a total of 1240 back in a choked labour market. No place is easy but the current condition of this country is nothing to write home about.
life goes on
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by dgr8est(m): 9:08pm On Jun 02, 2016
Aluobe1:
Hello house, I just got my 3months tourist visa yesterday, please I want to know how I can tell if it's genuine. Your quick response would be appreciated as I intend to travel very soon.

Let's have ur details if u haven't check
Visa Number:
Full Name In English* :
Gender* :
Date of Birth* :
Nationality* :
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Valclint(m): 9:15pm On Jun 02, 2016
nattybanta:
life goes on

Natty help me check my Visa naaaa
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by europe4sure(m): 4:16am On Jun 03, 2016
[quote author=samhay post=41379958][/quote]
did you came in with direct employment pls shed little light cos a broda is in a cross road of ....tourist visa or direct employment putting all risk in view
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by samhay: 4:40am On Jun 03, 2016
europe4sure:

did you came in with direct employment pls shed little light cos a broda is in a cross road of ....tourist visa or direct employment putting all risk in view

The light wey I don shed pass halogen concerning aw I came. You av to check up up up up up up like 5000posts before this

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 4:55am On Jun 03, 2016
For those searching for jobs or if you know anyone searching. You can share with him/her.

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by agarawu23(m): 6:23am On Jun 03, 2016
aadeyi:

I tire for them oooo... I simply stated my opinion and what my eyes saw when I was there.

If e no hard. Abeg help me ask them if anyone of them can afford to take a visitor if they have anyone from naija.

They simply want their family back home think they are living in a safe haven in there. Y not say the truth and let people know what is out there. GCC is the only place on earth where you have a resident permit and u don't have a life.

Can u imagine, you can't even open a bank account on your own unless ur salary is 4k and above which am sure 98% of folks here don't even earn anything near that. I dey collect 3400, walahi bank no gree open acct for me

Illegal immigrants sef in other part of d world like US operate a bank account galantly, rent confirm flats and sleep on king size beds with no papers cheesy cheesy

I tell you 90% of naija in dubai no b teko but only 1% can boast that they like d life they are living.. na lie? Not even Aunty Halimacurves grin

I will boldly go to Aso Rock and stand in front of press to say Naija is bad, dem no born an Emirati well make he just say dubai is bad for inside dubai mall not to talk of u ORDINARY YOU!!!!

Oro po ninu iwe kobo...... If i dont say the truth, who will? Abeg make I keep the rest grin
suffering and smiling things. grin

Your honest review hurts but ppl with ears will hear.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by khalifanino: 7:58am On Jun 03, 2016
UAE Hmmmmm....God is in control sha....To me i believe here is made for d professionals, as for Labourers my pple na "Hell" but with the present condition of things in Nigeria here is still preferable in which u can still safe up to 60% of your salary....MODERN SLAVERY....Still dont know y Arbabs collect our passport oooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jun 03, 2016
Pls i need a good and kind hearted nija in Dubai to provide me information on how i can get to live and work in Dubai wit my wife n kid. I must tell you am tired of it all in Nija here.

Pls i will appreciate your kind contribution. I have some money on me and intend to relocate to Dubai or Qatar with it. All i need to know is how i can go about d whole process from lagos here without been swindle.

Await your favorable response. Regards.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Halimacurves(f): 12:53pm On Jun 03, 2016
With the way you guys are putting out comments and statements here you will end up being duped. Meanwhile I heard someone sneeze...make i close nose jare. Still have years of fitness medical ahead of me. Lemme nor cash suntin
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by 9jalad(m): 1:05pm On Jun 03, 2016
aadeyi:

Naija Ile......

So is it better especially in this current dispensation in comparison to when you were in UAE?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by 9jalad(m): 1:09pm On Jun 03, 2016
Folafikemi:
Pls i need a good and kind hearted nija in Dubai to provide me information on how i can get to live and work in Dubai wit my wife n kid. I must tell you am tired of it all in Nija here.

Pls i will appreciate your kind contribution. I have some money on me and intend to relocate to Dubai or Qatar with it. All i need to know is how i can go about d whole process from lagos here without been swindle.

Guy, Apply Sense and be mindful as to the way you flaunt your cheese. Everyone deserves a better life. My advice is that as a man, wherever you chose to relocate, go first and understand how things run b4 bringing in your family. Get good agent and secure a visa or get an appointment b4 leaving. I was duped so Pls beware.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 03, 2016
9jalad:

Guy, Apply Sense and be mindful as to the way you flaunt your cheese. Everyone deserves a better life. My advice is that as a man, wherever you chose to relocate, go first and understand how things run b4 bringing in your family. Get good agent and secure a visa or get an appointment b4 leaving. I was duped so Pls beware.

Thanks bro i respect ur sincere response, perhaps you could be of help since u have been involved once in this... I want to believe you eventually got a good agents for ur visa, pls can u kindly provide me with his info?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justwise(m): 3:04pm On Jun 03, 2016
@Valclint

Please be careful the sort of personal info you post here because anything is criminally possible online.

Use the link in first page to verify the visa.

There is a link and steps by justi4jesu on how to verify it
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by agarawu23(m): 3:32pm On Jun 03, 2016
khalifanino:
UAE Hmmmmm....God is in control sha....To me i believe here is made for d professionals, as for Labourers my pple na "Hell" but with the present condition of things in Nigeria here is still preferable in which u can still safe up to 60% of your salary....MODERN SLAVERY....Still dont know y Arbabs collect our passport oooo
they collected your passport cos they wanna use u till u melt even if the salary isn't favouring u, you have nowhere to go grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by loomer: 3:45pm On Jun 03, 2016
agarawu23:
they collected your passport cos they wanna use u till u melt even if the salary isn't favouring u, you have nowhere to go grin cheesy

Wetin people dey find go that place gan?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by agarawu23(m): 4:02pm On Jun 03, 2016
Folafikemi:

sir, I see u has a man who is WEAK, LAZY with high expectations but can't strike hard to get it. There is money in Nigeria if you have capital with good business plan.

The problem about Nigeria is saving a huge capital to start a business and in your case, you already had a capital which you are intending to pour on a visa that doesnt assure u success. I read about a gas business here on nl days ago and it has been giving me sleepless night cos it's a good business tho with huge capital https://www.nairaland.com/2807449/turn-small-land-very-profitable and a lot more businesses if you take your time to research.

Sleep and think.

***** Mr lagbaja sold all his properties to seek greener pasture abroad but was deported back home 7weeks after his arrival for immigration offense. He came back to Nigeria hopeless and lifeless with nothing, he committed suicide days after.

***** mr lagbaja flew abroad for a better life for him and his family, things were bad after few months of striking hard to survive but no way out. His wife left him for the bigger guys who has the cash to take care of her, mr lagbaja ended up being a drunkard and was deported back to his country with nothing. I heard he now sells gala and viju milk in lagos traffic.

***** Mr lagbaja heard about a traveling offer that will give him and his family a better life, he was wise and educated cool so he divided his money into two and started a small business for his wife incase things goes wrong so that she can be sending little cash to assist him. he went alone to strike hard for himself to see how things are over there before bringing his families. Few years later, he came to pick is wife and two kids when he was 100% sure he will care for them with his present job and achievements. I have vowed to be like him someday and not Mr lagbaja's above smiley

8 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 4:26pm On Jun 03, 2016
agarawu23:
all these talk about holding of passport again. Just sponsor someone's visa to UAE then know if u would have peace till the person exits.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by agarawu23(m): 4:26pm On Jun 03, 2016
loomer:

Oga, dollar don high na. Tho only those with good offers go enjoy there and still pop good cash home monthly. smiley
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by agarawu23(m): 4:30pm On Jun 03, 2016
nattybanta:
all these talk about holding of passport again. Just sponsor someone's visa to UAE then know if u would have peace till the person exits.
hmmmmm!
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 03, 2016
agarawu23:
sir, I see u has a man who is WEAK, LAZY with high expectations but can't strike hard to get it. There is money in Nigeria if you have capital with good business plan.

The problem about Nigeria is saving a huge capital to start a business and in your case, you already had a capital which you are intending to pour on a visa that doesnt assure u success. I read about a gas business here on nl days ago and it has been giving me sleepless night cos it's a good business tho with huge capital https://www.nairaland.com/2807449/turn-small-land-very-profitable and a lot more businesses if you take your time to research.

Sleep and think.

***** Mr lagbaja sold all his properties to seek greener pasture abroad but was deported back home 7weeks after his arrival for immigration offense. He came back to Nigeria hopeless and lifeless with nothing, he committed suicide days after.

***** mr lagbaja flew abroad for a better life for him and his family, things were bad after few months of striking hard to survive but no way out. His wife left him for the bigger guys who has the cash to take care of her, mr lagbaja ended up being a drunkard and was deported back to his country with nothing. I heard he now sells gala and viju milk in lagos traffic.

***** Mr lagbaja heard about a traveling offer that will give him and his family a better life, he was wise and educated cool so he divided his money into two and started a small business for his wife incase things goes wrong so that she can be sending little cash to assist him. he went alone to strike hard for himself to see how things are over there before bringing his families. Few years later, he came to pick is wife and two kids when he was 100% sure he will care for them with his present job and achievements. I have vowed to be like him someday and not Mr lagbaja's above smiley
Gooci:
agarawu23:

Sleep and think.

Lol. You think u know me? U don't have an idea. If u can be of help to my request pls do and if u can't do not criticise me.

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by agarawu23(m): 5:20pm On Jun 03, 2016
Folafikemi:

Lol. You think u know me? U don't have an idea. If u can be of help to my request pls do and if u can't do not criticise me.
oh! Okay. Hopefully agents will contact u soon coz I ain't one.

Good luck.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Valclint(m): 5:24pm On Jun 03, 2016
justwise:
@Valclint

Please be careful the sort of personal info you post here because anything is criminally possible online.

Use the link in first page to verify the visa.

There is a link and steps by justi4jesu on how to verify it
Bro I have tried that stuff but it didn't work

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by loomer: 6:13pm On Jun 03, 2016
agarawu23:
Oga, dollar don high na. Tho only those with good offers go enjoy there and still pop good cash home monthly. smiley

If u go place illegally, u know say na illegally. But wen u go legally, especially when u pay high money to go, den one man come hold ur passport turn u to slave, e no make sense na
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by agarawu23(m): 6:48pm On Jun 03, 2016
loomer:

If u go place illegally, u know say na illegally. But wen u go legally, especially when u pay high money to go, den one man come hold ur passport turn u to slave, e no make sense na
lipsrsealed lips sealed
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Halimacurves(f): 9:29pm On Jun 03, 2016
grin...who sabi the quickest road to success n.a. already failure. So be warned. There is a goose and there's a gander. Both have different taste. Black is not white. But idiot n.a. still idiot sha. Truly. Kolo n.a. still kolo. Pay attention to details guys. Don't come here seeking quick fix or else you'll be in a fix.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Halimacurves(f): 9:33pm On Jun 03, 2016
[quote author=loomer post=46244247]

If u go place illegally, u know say na illegally. But wen u go legally, especially when u pay high money to go, den one man come hold ur passport turn u to slave, e no

Ok...don't give em your precious passport...hold it tight and romance it. Preserve it and when a company pays you salary they ask you to keep visa say no....then when one useless nija bank asks you for collateral give them land that was dedicated to your whole generation for 1.5 million naira loan...that makes more sense
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Halimacurves(f): 9:38pm On Jun 03, 2016
loomer:

Greener pasture ....hope...if n.a. nija you dy and still asking this rhetoric then I must say sir.....greeeeeeener pastures
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by OlowoB(m): 10:58pm On Jun 03, 2016
Folafikemi:

Thanks bro i respect ur sincere response, perhaps you could be of help since u have been involved once in this... I want to believe you eventually got a good agents for ur visa, pls can u kindly provide me with his info?

Hello sir, from your statement above, you already indicated that you are willing to move all your family to dubai. My question is why do you want to do this? Please think deeply before you take this decision. I will not discourage you. If you still decide to move to dubai, i will suggest you go there yourself first to go see how things are and try and have a back up job for your wife back in Nigeria. Also sir, know that things may not go as planned and moving your family over to come join you could take years due to unforeseen circumstances. Are you really prepared to do this? is your wife emotionally strong to stay apart for at least 2 years or even more as the case may be? Please think through very well sir.

*****Mr lagbaja heard about a traveling offer that will give him and his family a better life, he was wise and educated cool so he divided his money into two and started a small business for his wife incase things goes wrong so that she can be sending little cash to assist him. he went alone to strike hard for himself to see how things are over there before bringing his families. Few years later, he came to pick is wife and two kids when he was 100% sure he will care for them with his present job and achievements.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (502)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.