Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,230 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (133) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (929891 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by aadeyi: 11:20am On Jun 06, 2016
agarawu23:
suffering and smiling things. grin

Your honest review hurts but ppl with ears will hear.

Abi ooo baba mi.... Trust is bitter but we must still talk am.

When you see an agent, by their fruit you sha know them.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by aadeyi: 11:22am On Jun 06, 2016
9jalad:

So is it better especially in this current dispensation in comparison to when you were in UAE?

Baba I dey ball anyhow men. At least I design my own life and I know how life feels in other parts of the world.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by aadeyi: 11:45am On Jun 06, 2016
Halimacurves:

My brother it is not o...lol. just the reality of life here. Some people think that if they go to USA they won't find people lamenting that there's no point being there. ..that Nigeria is better. Truth is your star will shine irrespective of where you are. But UAE has opportunities to grow and that is why I advocate that if anybody has the proper resources and a real good plan...back it up with prayers and try your luck.

No talk that thing at all.... If u can afford to do what you do in UAE in the USA, walahi you will make it in less than 2years.

Here is the gap.
No hope of citizenship for u in dubai no matter what you do or how long u stay.

No hope of government benefit. I must tell u in the US I know people who are illegal but still enjoy alot (I mean alot) of government benefits.

Automatic citizenship for your child when u give birth , where u wan see am for UAE

You can easily stay with family till u are able to sort urself though family can be hard at times... but be honest can you afford to abhor your own blood in UAE withouy asking him or her for rent. Even your room mates sef go change am for you. cheesy

You see a lot of people with no paper, living large and driving cars in the US with hard work. Walah b4 hardwork go buy you car for UAE driving license sef go first kill you.

Driving license in UAE is minimum 6K AED which is almost $2k, in US driving license is less than $50 grin

This is just the tip of the ice bag. Only hopeless people will sa US no good or people who engaged in fraudulent activities and found their Ass been sent back home otherwise you go make am. If u enter yankee with your Dubai spirit, Chai u go shine like sun

No even try to compare UAE and USA at all at all. Though na United start the 2 names but death is different from sleep. I rest my case.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Halimacurves(f): 12:17pm On Jun 06, 2016
You did not get my point...USA is better than UAE surely. I said people will still tell you why are you going to USA that home is still better. But that in uae even as it is not so easy it is still ripe with opportunities. That's what I meant.
aadeyi:

No talk that thing at all.... If u can afford to do what you do in UAE in the USA, walahi you will make it in less than 2years.

Here is the gap.

No hope of government benefit. I must tell u in the US I know people who are illegal but still enjoy alot (I mean alot) of government benefits.

Automatic citizenship for your child when u give birth , where u wan see am for UAE

You can easily stay with family till u are able to sort urself though family can be hard at times... but be honest can you afford to abhor your own blood in UAE withouy asking him or her for rent. Even your room mates sef go change am for you. cheesy

You see a lot of people with no paper, living large and driving cars in the US with hard work. Walah b4 hardwork go buy you car for UAE driving license sef go first kill you.

Driving license in UAE is minimum 6K AED which is almost $2k, in US driving license is less than $50 grin

This is just the tip of the ice bag. Only hopeless people will sa US no good or people who engaged in fraudulent activities and found their Ass been sent back home otherwise you go make am. If u enter yankee with your Dubai spirit, Chai u go shine like sun

No even try to compare UAE and USA at all at all. Though na United start the 2 names but death is different from sleep. I rest my case.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by biazarre(m): 12:22pm On Jun 06, 2016
tnx baba.. .
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by MoreWahala: 12:34pm On Jun 06, 2016
Halimacurves:
Lemme make it 2 way..when i was alone and when my family came here.

When i was alone i spent 400 dirhams a month..in my room we cooked together. 30 aed a week divided by 6 ladies and we always shopped the beginning of the month for rice and other provisions. tfare sorry i did not include that..i spent 120 a week. but where company provided transport i spent nothing.
Now with my family it is the same for me personally, me 400 aed, my hubby 400 aed bla bla
OK that explains it. But without that sharing 400aed a month can't work.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Halimacurves(f): 12:40pm On Jun 06, 2016
MoreWahala:

OK that explains it. But without that sharing 400aed a month can't work.

Why
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by MoreWahala: 1:11pm On Jun 06, 2016
Halimacurves:

Why
You said it yourself that you spend 120aed on transport a week, except where company provides transport. 120aed times 4 weeks is already- 480aed.
Me I spend minimum of 350aed on transport monthly, so no way 400aed a month will work.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Halimacurves(f): 2:24pm On Jun 06, 2016
It fluctuates. ..I could spend 120 a monthin Dubai and:60 a week in abudhabi...I made a mistake with the 120 a week...I don't think it can be that high ever in uae
MoreWahala:

You said it yourself that you spend 120aed on transport a week, except where company provides transport. 120aed times 4 weeks is already- 480aed.
Me I spend minimum of 350aed on transport monthly, so no way 400aed a month will work.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by aadeyi: 3:04pm On Jun 06, 2016
Halimacurves:
You did not get my point...USA is better than UAE surely. I said people will still tell you why are you going to USA that home is still better. But that in uae even as it is not so easy it is still ripe with opportunities. That's what I meant.

Oh ok..... gat you
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by MoreWahala: 3:49pm On Jun 06, 2016
Halimacurves:
It fluctuates. ..I could spend 120 a monthin Dubai and:60 a week in abudhabi...I made a mistake with the 120 a week...I don't think it can be that high ever in uae
Ok,
though it can be more or higher than that depending on the distance you cover, for example from marina or business bay to Deira to and fro by train will cost you 15aed daily, that's running to 400+ a month. If one is lucky to have free transport its better.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Halimacurves(f): 4:08pm On Jun 06, 2016
Mosttimes who is paying up to 400 plus a month for transport is a high earner here. If your salary is in the range of 1500-2500 you probably have free transport or the opportunity to live close to work
MoreWahala:

Ok,
though it can be more or higher than that depending on the distance you cover, for example from marina or business bay to Deira to and fro by train will cost you 15aed daily, that's running to 400+ a month. If one is lucky to have free transport its better.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by kaynine59(m): 4:31pm On Jun 06, 2016
Hood Evening Everyone... Trust we all good and Well...

Fohiss I ddnt make the app nau.. U r welcome.

Nattybanta no shakes masheba baba.. I dey nau

Samhay baba shey what's good
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by okezie007(m): 11:36pm On Jun 06, 2016
aadeyi:

Here is the gap.

Lol! Wellsaid bro

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 4:27am On Jun 08, 2016
Anybody home. Is the thread also fasting?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Ewenla202: 7:49am On Jun 08, 2016
Exactly ! Lol!
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by noblesparkle: 10:43am On Jun 08, 2016
Hi nattybanta, d construction coy my friend wrks for in dubai is requesting he pays 60% of his resident permit out of 7000aed (dat dey will be deducting frm his salary mthly) amounting to 4000aed. He's complaining dat d job is very stressful and he's being paid just 1100aed.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by noblesparkle: 10:47am On Jun 08, 2016
He needs to knw if dats d normal thing to do Though, he has had several ordeals in d hands of agents dats y he settled 4dis b4 his 3mths will elapse
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Halimacurves(f): 10:57am On Jun 08, 2016
noblesparkle:
He needs to knw if dats d normal thing to do Though, he has had several ordeals in d hands of agents dats y he settled 4dis b4 his 3mths will elapse

Thats a whole lot of money to pay for laborious work. If at all he has to pay.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by mayomi2000: 4:49pm On Jun 08, 2016
good day pals and kudos for a job well done here am a new comer here I intend to travel to dubia to work but I dnt know anybody there or any agent here I will be greatful if u guys cn help me with with a geniue agent.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 9:11pm On Jun 08, 2016
noblesparkle:
Hi nattybanta, d construction coy my friend wrks for in dubai is requesting he pays 60% of his resident permit out of 7000aed (dat dey will be deducting frm his salary mthly) amounting to 4000aed. He's complaining dat d job is very stressful and he's being paid just 1100aed.
na wa ooo. Why should he settle for such and still accept to pay for his visa @7k aed its better he just go and look for a security firm and pay if need be. Cos I don't advice people to go for a labour/construction job.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 10:14pm On Jun 08, 2016
Teeboy22 I sight u. Where on earth have u been
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by europe4sure(m): 1:29pm On Jun 09, 2016
nattybanta:
Teeboy22 I sight u. Where on earth have u been

wats happening in dis thread or is it ramadan? so nobody is dubai bound this month
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by europe4sure(m): 1:35pm On Jun 09, 2016
aadeyi:

Here is the gap.

are u through with yur studies in the us
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by DrDre1(m): 6:36pm On Jun 09, 2016
*peep*
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 6:52pm On Jun 09, 2016
DrDre1:
*peep*
peep well ooooo
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by DrDre1(m): 7:02pm On Jun 09, 2016
nattybanta:
peep well ooooo
grin grin grin
How are you sir?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by phrancky(m): 7:39pm On Jun 09, 2016
Good day all. I have a female friend who will be visiting UAE in the coming days, with a one month tourist visa.

Please can anyone who traveled to UAE from Nigeria of late, assist me with what Is required of her both in Nigerian airport and also with the immigration here in the UAE(BTA, health insurance and other related doc.).

She has a virgin passport, as it is her first time of leaving the shores.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by worry359(m): 8:03pm On Jun 09, 2016
phrancky:
Good day all. I have a female friend who will be visiting UAE in the coming days, with a one month tourist visa.

Please can anyone who traveled to UAE from Nigeria of late, assist me with what Is required of her both in Nigerian airport and also with the immigration here in the UAE(BTA, health insurance and other related doc.).

She has a virgin passport, as it is her first time of leaving the shores.

Plenty of cash to bribe corrupt Nigerian airport staff,
or enough spirit to shout them down.

(1) (2) (3) ... (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) ... (502)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.