Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,473 members, 7,812,464 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:49 PM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (130) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (925035 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Halimacurves(f): 12:16pm On Jun 01, 2016
I tiya...she is enjoying o..no mind her
emamos:
some dey enjoy n some dey suffer,na so life be...are u suffering there, come bak hom sis/bro.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by fohiss: 12:31pm On Jun 01, 2016
Nobody wan gree talk about d Frendy stuff abi ??
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jun 01, 2016
Halimacurves:
I have never said suffer no dy. Suffer dy everywhere. But why float it on here like it's all there is here. Suffer dy here. The heat alone na suffer. The young guys on site as well as the old ones are suffering. But there is enjoyment and a life here too.

Meanwhile be watching me...i go chook finger for your eye tongue yeye

I still they find the day ye I go catch you beat
We go def see for this Ramadan, when you see me for wake-life you go fear me online tongue
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Halimacurves(f): 1:20pm On Jun 01, 2016
Beat fire. I seriously doubt that....lol. unless you are in Nigeria. Last time I checked you can be deported for fighting or beating in uae ...I will just call the cops on you...lols
favoured234:

I still they find the day ye I go catch you beat
We go def see for this Ramadan, when you see me for wake-life you go fear me online tongue
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 1:35pm On Jun 01, 2016
Halimacurves:
Beat fire. I seriously doubt that....lol. unless you are in Nigeria. Last time I checked you can be deported for fighting or beating in uae ...I will just call the cops on you...lols
i still dey wonder weda na dsame cops Wey Ppl dey fear their name dey my area. Cos anytime them reach my area dem go just dey look woman ass unless the older ones. Imagine there was water overflow in my floor weeks bk and all they were asking me if I knew one Russian lady that she stayed in my apartment before. I no even know Wetin to answer.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 1:53pm On Jun 01, 2016
In respect to the argument regarding uae being hell or a safe haven, I believe its based on the condition u find urself. And also weda ur salary is 1000aed its still better Dan being in 9ja doing nothing meaningful. Uae is a land of opportunities once you are focused in achieving ur life dreams.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by samhay: 4:09pm On Jun 01, 2016
favoured234:

Why you no they wan agree say suffer they this land?
So all those ones ye the guy talk no reach to call suffer?

OK ohhh I they watch you

Suffer no dey 9ja?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by samhay: 4:12pm On Jun 01, 2016
nattybanta:
i still dey wonder weda na dsame cops Wey Ppl dey fear their name dey my area. Cos anytime them reach my area dem go just dey look woman ass unless the older ones. Imagine there was water overflow in my floor weeks bk and all they were asking me if I knew one Russian lady that she stayed in my apartment before. I no even know Wetin to answer.

Baba,dose men flirt die
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 01, 2016
samhay:

Suffer no dey 9ja?
E dey and we they agree say e they
So wonder why we no they agree say e they UAE..
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by samhay: 4:17pm On Jun 01, 2016
nattybanta:
In respect to the argument regarding uae being hell or a safe haven, I believe its based on the condition u find urself. And also weda ur salary is 1000aed its still better Dan being in 9ja doing nothing meaningful. Uae is a land of opportunities once you are focused in achieving ur life dreams.

Mindset matters,some pple prefer to stay back and wait for buhari ti pay dem #5000 monthly or bet everyday hoping to win 1million.

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Halimacurves(f): 4:52pm On Jun 01, 2016
nattybanta:
lol
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Halimacurves(f): 4:53pm On Jun 01, 2016
nattybanta:
tell them o
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Halimacurves(f): 4:55pm On Jun 01, 2016
favoured234:

ok...it's in uae ...we have heard. Everybody go back to nija
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by emamos: 5:19pm On Jun 01, 2016
Halimacurves:
ok...it's in uae ...we have heard. Everybody go back to nija
not everybody but those who dey suffer for uae

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Halimacurves(f): 5:24pm On Jun 01, 2016
emamos:
not everybody but those who dey suffer for uae
plus favoured234
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by emamos: 5:28pm On Jun 01, 2016
Halimacurves:
plus favoured234
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by aadeyi: 6:37pm On Jun 01, 2016
favoured234:

I tire for them oooo... I simply stated my opinion and what my eyes saw when I was there.

If e no hard. Abeg help me ask them if anyone of them can afford to take a visitor if they have anyone from naija.

They simply want their family back home think they are living in a safe haven in there. Y not say the truth and let people know what is out there. GCC is the only place on earth where you have a resident permit and u don't have a life.

Can u imagine, you can't even open a bank account on your own unless ur salary is 4k and above which am sure 98% of folks here don't even earn anything near that. I dey collect 3400, walahi bank no gree open acct for me

Illegal immigrants sef in other part of d world like US operate a bank account galantly, rent confirm flats and sleep on king size beds with no papers cheesy cheesy

I tell you 90% of naija in dubai no b teko but only 1% can boast that they like d life they are living.. na lie? Not even Aunty Halimacurves grin

I will boldly go to Aso Rock and stand in front of press to say Naija is bad, dem no born an Emirati well make he just say dubai is bad for inside dubai mall not to talk of u ORDINARY YOU!!!!

Oro po ninu iwe kobo...... If i dont say the truth, who will? Abeg make I keep the rest grin

7 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Halimacurves(f): 7:26pm On Jun 01, 2016
You were earning 3400...multiply that by 88 ...you wi see everybody for here go vex for you...299200 naira. And you are looking for bank account instead of sending the money home...shior.
aadeyi:

I tire for them oooo... I simply stated my opinion and what my eyes saw when I was there.

If e no hard. Abeg help me ask them if anyone of them can afford to take a visitor if they have anyone from naija.

They simply want their family back home think they are living in a safe haven in there. Y not say the truth and let people know what is out there. GCC is the only place on earth where you have a resident permit and u don't have a life.

Can u imagine, you can't even open a bank account on your own unless ur salary is 4k and above which am sure 98% of folks here don't even earn anything near that. I dey collect 3400, walahi bank no gree open acct for me

Illegal immigrants sef in other part of d world like US operate a bank account galantly, rent confirm flats and sleep on king size beds with no papers cheesy cheesy

I tell you 90% of naija in dubai no b teko but only 1% can boast that they like d life they are living.. na lie? Not even Aunty Halimacurves grin

I will boldly go to Aso Rock and stand in front of press to say Naija is bad, dem no born an Emirati well make he just say dubai is bad for inside dubai mall not to talk of u ORDINARY YOU!!!!

Oro po ninu iwe kobo...... If i dont say the truth, who will? Abeg make I keep the rest grin
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by aadeyi: 7:45pm On Jun 01, 2016
Halimacurves:
You were earning 3400...multiply that by 88 ...you wi see everybody for here go vex for you...299200 naira. And you are looking for bank account instead of sending the money home...shior.

Lol....
1. It was 44 when I was in dubai 2014
2. Y will I send it home? How I go pay rent, car lift, eat, buy cloth?

I no even do 1 year for my contract b4 I go cancel....
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by jacko007(m): 7:56pm On Jun 01, 2016
Halimacurves:

wahali....i respect this lady alot.....you even helped in calculating......Lol....
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Halimacurves(f): 9:46pm On Jun 01, 2016
Car lift Not even loading bus card. Infact you were really enjoying. No problem. Continue to say uae is bad. They don't believe you at all again o...

You should have stayed and upgraded to a better job. But you know best. Who the cap fits actually
aadeyi:

Lol....
1. It was 44 when I was in dubai 2014
2. Y will I send it home? How I go pay rent, car lift, eat, buy cloth?

I no even do 1 year for my contract b4 I go cancel....

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Kolade354(m): 11:30pm On Jun 01, 2016
aadeyi:

Bro where are you now?
Are you in naija or U.S?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 6:27am On Jun 02, 2016
aadeyi:

Oro po ninu iwe kobo...... If i don't say the truth, who will? Abeg make I keep the rest grin

I love the life i am living but it can be better .....
The real issues facing expatriates in UAE, are not even these ones ... talk about Credit cards, Loans, having a cheque bounced, loss of jobs without notice (very serious ATM), bargaining of salaries with employers, driving licenses, evading payments of fines grin, police and jail issues, irregular payments of salaries (Yes it happens), and so on... No be naira equivalent or not...

Very much unlike the western world where they give some slack, in this place the hammer lands pretty hard on ones head
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Halimacurves(f): 8:14am On Jun 02, 2016
My boss was just terminated. It was very sad cos he is a very good manager. He was released cos of the harsh economic challenges facing the world at present....bad
favoured234:

I love the life i am living but it can be better .....
The real issues facing expatriates in UAE, are not even these ones ... talk about Credit cards, Loans, having a cheque bounced, loss of jobs without notice (very serious ATM), bargaining of salaries with employers, driving licenses, evading payments of fines grin, police and jail issues, irregular payments of salaries (Yes it happens), and so on... No be naira equivalent or not...

Very much unlike the western world where they give some slack, in this place the hammer lands pretty hard on ones head

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 8:43am On Jun 02, 2016
Halimacurves:
My boss was just terminated. It was very sad cos he is a very good manager. He was released cos of the harsh economic challenges facing the world at present....bad

What you know is the face of what happened,
Maybe your boss has a bank loan that he has planned around paying up in the next 10 months.. sad cry

ATM his palms and feet might be sweating in his AC room
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by samhay: 11:27am On Jun 02, 2016
Halimacurves:

Over 100 lost dia jobs over a month ago,so sad

2 days ago My manager lost his job dough he was involved in some shady deal,1 of d guys reported him to HQ cos of his high handedness.

Instead of him to b replaced dem just promote d reception manager and he also retain his former position cos dem no fit afford to pay a new manager.

Dis man wey dey yarn say make u go shout for mall,were u expecting an expat to speak ill of d country he dey stay.

A foreigner for naija wnt even try dat.

By d way,aw do u expect an Emirati to say his country is bad?

@kaynine,abeg halla me on WhatsApp

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by morgan2006(m): 12:03pm On Jun 02, 2016
Good day people, Please I want to know how I can make and receive phone calls from Nigeria at a very cheap rate when I visit Dubai this summer.please advice.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Aluobe1(m): 1:25pm On Jun 02, 2016
Please who has traveled from Nigeria to dubai recently, how much did you pay for your ticket?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by aadeyi: 2:08pm On Jun 02, 2016
Kolade354:
Bro where are you now?
Are you in naija or U.S?

Naija Ile......
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Gooci(m): 4:59pm On Jun 02, 2016
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Halimacurves(f): 5:27pm On Jun 02, 2016
Nawa...
samhay:

Over 100 lost dia jobs over a month ago,so sad

2 days ago My manager lost his job dough he was involved in some shady deal,1 of d guys reported him to HQ cos of his high handedness.

Instead of him to b replaced dem just promote d reception manager and he also retain his former position cos dem no fit afford to pay a new manager.

Dis man wey dey yarn say make u go shout for mall,were u expecting an expat to speak ill of d country he dey stay.

A foreigner for naija wnt even try dat.

By d way,aw do u expect an Emirati to say his country is bad?

@kaynine,abeg halla me on WhatsApp

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) ... (502)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.