Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,091 members, 7,814,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (223) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (925959 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by shaffy19: 10:12am On Dec 12, 2016
tkovie2002:

Howmuch did it cost you? Was it done quickly? Is it a dubai or sharjah visa?
alsharja is d place if issue. cost is 300, buh base on d duration av applied b4 the killing of cid in Dubai. buh after wen wev settled wit each other. it take just two days for the visa.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by drelicx: 10:47am On Dec 12, 2016
nattybanta:
am not sure yet but I tink the permit number is invalid

Baba, abeg hlp me look into d matter. Try it with this permit number 301/2016/77/0042195. Tnx
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by samhay: 11:00am On Dec 12, 2016
drelicx:

Baba, abeg hlp me look into d matter. Try it with this permit number 301/2016/77/0042195. Tnx

Oga go to any airline stand like you want to buy ticket, but b4 u buy ticket, let them confirm it.

Start by making enquiry abt ticket.

Even if som 1 go later charge u, e no fit pass 1k

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 11:04am On Dec 12, 2016
shaffy19:

alsharja is d place if issue. cost is 300, buh base on d duration av applied b4 the killing of cid in Dubai. buh after wen wev settled wit each other. it take just two days for the visa.
Sharjah visa 300? Lord have mercy
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by shaffy19: 11:43am On Dec 12, 2016
NONNYG:
@Nonngy don't get it twisted... I know y it's up to dat amount.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by shaffy19: 11:58am On Dec 12, 2016
NONNYG:
Av applied before Dubai imposed dia ban let me just say two days Interval. So d visa was not successful and I have to give him extra money since we agree to change it to sharja.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by LEOSIRSIR(m): 12:23pm On Dec 12, 2016
Help someone cc OBATUNTUN

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by samhay: 1:15pm On Dec 12, 2016
shaffy19:

Av applied before Dubai imposed dia ban let me just say two days Interval. So d visa was not successful and I have to give him extra money since we agree to change it to sharja.

Which ban?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Kunlewa(m): 2:47pm On Dec 12, 2016
NONNYG:
with due respect, how much you think someone can get Sharjah visa now, considering time of change where dollars increase day by day......because this is exact amount people were asking for.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by SabrinaTravel: 3:22pm On Dec 12, 2016
Kunlewa:
with due respect, how much you think someone can get Sharjah visa now, considering time of change where dollars increase day by day......because this is exact amount people were asking for.

If you will permit me to add a voice to this, due to forex fluctuation, its presently between 400 - 450k, depending on your agent or anybody assisting you from UAE. and yes, its only two Emirates that are allowed to process for Nigerians for now. The other five Emirates have placed a temporary ban on Nigerians, Dubai Emirate inclusive.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 4:10pm On Dec 12, 2016
SabrinaTravel:

If you will permit me to add a voice to this, due to forex fluctuation, its presently between 400 - 450k, depending on your agent or anybody assisting you from UAE. and yes, its only two Emirates that are allowed to process for Nigerians for now. The other five Emirates have placed a temporary ban on Nigerians, Dubai Emirate inclusive.
400 t0 450k ke, UAE visa is not up to 300k, any agent that charges you 300k or above is a THIEF

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 4:20pm On Dec 12, 2016
LEOSIRSIR:
Help someone cc OBATUNTUN
thanks for the update, pls all the guys looking for job should grace this opportunity, this was how i got my job (walk in interview)Marriott is the largest hospitality industry in the world, they have equal treatment to all the staffs and they also giving constant job training and you have the ability grow or change department after probation period, their interview is very easy and fun, please don't apply for managers or supervisors if you don't have UAE experience yet. i wish you guys the best.

LONG LIVE LAPITA AUTOGRAPH
LONG LIVE MARRIOTT INTERNATIONAL
LONG LIVE DUBAI PARKS AND RESORTS

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 4:25pm On Dec 12, 2016
Kunlewa:
250 to 270k cos of the current exchange rate, though i got mine in may, slightly above 200k, then exchange wasn't as high as this.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 7:02pm On Dec 12, 2016
SabrinaTravel:

dude; only which two? Dubai still issued 90 days as at yesterday. 400-450k is it just for 3months visa or both ticket or 3months accommodation?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by packaging(m): 7:47pm On Dec 12, 2016
Abdujapha:

Ok, please do....I'll be waiting for your feedback.
Thanks bro.

He said approximately 3k aed
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by SabrinaTravel: 8:08pm On Dec 12, 2016
nattybanta:
dude; only which two? Dubai still issued 90 days as at yesterday. 400-450k is it just for 3months visa or both ticket or 3months accommodation?

Scan your proof here if it was truly issued from Dubai. Talk with proof
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by SabrinaTravel: 8:20pm On Dec 12, 2016
drelicx:

what is your full name on your intl passport and date of birth on your passport too? I should be able to help you.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by europe4sure(m): 10:01pm On Dec 12, 2016
SabrinaTravel:

Scan your proof here if it was truly issued from Dubai. Talk with proof

kai !!! i beg no go there because we all know nattybanta's reputation on this thread unlike you mr SABRINA TRAVELS who is mainly profit oriented..400k or 450k for 3mth visa haba! haba!! haba!!! why are you merciless most of us here are looking or borrowing money about to seek better opportunity in u.a.e not traveling for pleasure so please don't bother dropping your address here because it is forbidden...
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Kunlewa(m): 10:16pm On Dec 12, 2016
NONNYG:
250 to 270k cos of the current exchange rate, though i got mine in may, slightly above 200k, then exchange wasn't as high as this.
but my friend that wants to help me said is 2600aed and he said 1aed is like 131naira,even though I have no money to proceed for now. but that's what he told me
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by europe4sure(m): 10:20pm On Dec 12, 2016
nattybanta:

its possible the guy is just representing one agent and he too want to make extra change for xmas chicken grin

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Femcesc07(m): 10:37pm On Dec 12, 2016
Looters everywhere grin grin grin
europe4sure:

its possible the guy is just representing one agent and he too want to make extra change for xmas chicken grin
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by SabrinaTravel: 2:18am On Dec 13, 2016
europe4sure:

It is a free world if you die of ignorance, because nobody will mourn you.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Tunjinodaysoff(m): 4:48am On Dec 13, 2016
See parole..everybody mentioning their own quotes for visa (on code). LMAO.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Tunjinodaysoff(m): 4:52am On Dec 13, 2016
na xmas season...all man need money for shopping hahahaha
Femcesc07:
Looters everywhere grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by europe4sure(m): 5:10am On Dec 13, 2016
SabrinaTravel:

It is a free world if you die of ignorance, because nobody will mourn you.

IGNORANCE ?!!! kai !! don't go there again because nobody who has read this thread right from part one upto part two
and paying attention to wise words of gurus of this thread coupled with authentic experiences shared here for us to learn from and perfect our parole will still be ignorant as you put it...so my brother only a lazy person will still be ignorance after following this thread whole heartedly
i say a big thank you to those of you opening our eyes may God crown your efforts with success !!!
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by America001: 6:23am On Dec 13, 2016
Good morning house, please I've a situation at hand that I'll need advice on. An agent I approached to do visa for me two months ago said the visa is out but her contact in Dubai hasn't paid for the visa so it hasn't been released to him. Now my dilemma is, can I start another employment visa process assuming an existing visa is out already for me cos the last thing I'll do is pay for what I've not seen
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Tunjinodaysoff(m): 6:43am On Dec 13, 2016
You can't apply for visa again if one visa has already been issued in your name. But the agent is probably lying. Cos I don't get what he/she means by the visa has not been released cos he no pay. However you can apply for visa...if the agent has really processed your visa then your new application won't go through. My advice is to try and convince that you will pay once you confirm the visa...even if the agent gives you a tracking detail you cannot travel unless the hard copy is in your possession
America001:
Good morning house, please I've a situation at hand that I'll need advice on. An agent I approached to do visa for me two months ago said the visa is out but her contact in Dubai hasn't paid for the visa so it hasn't been released to him. Now my dilemma is, can I start another employment visa process assuming an existing visa is out already for me cos the last thing I'll do is pay for what I've not seen
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by LEOSIRSIR(m): 9:51am On Dec 13, 2016
fear God oooo
please stay off this thread!!!

justwise

SabrinaTravel:

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by SabrinaTravel: 9:54am On Dec 13, 2016
LEOSIRSIR:
fear God oooo
please stay off this thread!!!

justwise

Na you get your mouth, feel free to run it. smiley
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Tunjinodaysoff(m): 9:57am On Dec 13, 2016
visa is not up to 450k...get off this thread.
SabrinaTravel:

Na you get your mouth, feel free to run it. smiley
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by LEOSIRSIR(m): 10:02am On Dec 13, 2016
cc obatuntun1
Female Gynecologist Required

A renauned clinic in satwa Dubai UAE is looking for a female gynecologist with DHA license or eligibility,pls contact on +971 50 645 0161 for more details.

Industry: Health Care
Career: Mid Career
Job Location: Dubai
Experience: 2 – 5 Years
Job Type: Full Time
Contact No.: 050 645 0161
City: Dubai

Required Secretary/Front Office

Need Secretary/Front Office contact with cv

Industry: Hotels/Restaurant
Career: Student/Internship
Salary: AED 2001-3000
Experience: 1 – 2 Years
Email: andycool518@gmail.com
Street: dubai

Pump Operator – Concrete Factory

A Pump Operator required for a Readymix and Precast company
Must have UAE Experience in the same field
JOB DESCRIPTION
Coordinates the placement of ready-mix concrete through a pump at job sites
Sets up concrete delivery systems
Monitors the movement of concrete to locations where it is poured
Resolves issues related to the pouring of pump-able concrete.
Attractive salary offered
Accommodation, Transportation and Medical provided by the company
Preference will be given to visit visa holder
Job Type: Full-time
Required experience:
Pump Operator: 5 years

Industry: Cement
Job Location: Al Ain
Email: info@ttmconsultants.ae
Street: Khalidiyah
City: Abu Dhabi

Hiring Engineering/Technical Staff

We are looking for qualified Engineering professionals and technical staff from all backgrounds and industries. If you have a drive to succeed and looking for a challenging Job opportunity then send us your CV. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews and selected candidates will be offered competitive salary packages and benefits.
Email gulfwaygroupz@gmail.com
Industry: Construction
Email: gulfwaygroupz@gmail.com
Street: khaleefa

Registered Nurses / Assistant Nurses

MOH Licensed Registered and Assistant nurses required in ICU/ Labour suite/ OPD for a multi specialty Private Hospital in Ras Al Khaimah

Industry: Health Care
Job Location: Ras Al Khaimah
Email: gulfwaygroupz@gmail.com
City: Ras Al Khaimah

Sales / Account Manager

We are Branding & Marketing company in Dubai, we are looking for Sales / Account Manager (Only Ladies)
Position : Sales / Account Manager
Requirements:
Minimum 2 years of experience in:
Sales and promoting
Good communication skill
Good Looking
Time management
Creative & Innovative

Industry: IT/Computers – Web Development
Salary: AED 3001-5000
Contact No.: 0508790707
Email: marketing.funandfit@gmail.com
Street: Business Bay

Lab Technician for Concrete Factory

Lab Technician required for a Readymix and Precast company
Must have GCC Experience
Must have at least 2-3 years experience
Must have awareness of international standards
Perform field and/or laboratory testing, observation, and inspection of construction materials (e.g. soils, aggregates, concrete, asphalt)
Analysis of test date and corrective action to prevent non-conforming products
Understanding test methods and procedures
Documentation and data control
Care and maintenance of testing equipment
Job Type: Full-time
Required education: Bachelor’s Degree
Required experience: Lab Technician: 3 years

Industry: Cement
Job Location: Al Ain
Email: info@ttmconsultants.ae
City: Al Ain
Office Assistant cum Property Caretaker

We are Real Estate company based in Dubai and we are looking for Office Assistant cum Property Caretaker.
Requirements:
– Filipino Nationality
– Ensure that the property(common area) is clean
– Report complaints/concerns from the Tenants
– Collect rent payments
– Must know basic administrative jobs (filing, faxing, photocopying, answering calls, etc.)
For interested applicants, please send your CV to sokook.dubai1@gmail.com mentioning your EXPECTED SALARY.

Industry: Real Estate
Career: Entry Level
Experience: Less than 1 Year
Email: sokook.dubai1@gmail.com
Street: Airport Road

Accountant

Description
Accountant required immediately for a trading and contracting company in Dubai. Should be accounts graduate, minimum 5 yrs experience in the same field age below 30 . Able to do the complete accounts function independently up to finalization. Good working experience in Tally, Communication skill, follow up, punctuality, good working knowledge in MS office.Those who meet the above criteria and those who can join immediately only need to apply. Salary Dhs. 3500-5000 all inclusive.

Industry: Construction
Salary: AED3001-5000
Email: jobs@decagonme.com
Street: dubai

Receptionist/Administrator Required

Description
SKILLS REQUIRED:
Passionate about customer service
Able to speak and write English
Good communication and people skills, including good listening skills
Time management skills
Ability to handle pressure and stress
Computer literate (word & excel)
Able to operate POS
Ability to handle pressure and stress
Multi-tasking
Good phone skills
Attention to detail
Good team player but can work independently
Excellent personal grooming
Skills
To be suitable for the role you will need to have very good communicaiton skills both written and verbally in English and have prior adminsitration and reception experience.
SENT CV TO : hotelledeni.s@gmail.com

Industry: Hotels/Restaurant
Career: Unspecified
Salary: Unspecified
Email: hotelledeni.s@gmail.com
Street: Dubai

(1) (2) (3) ... (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) ... (502)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.