Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,105 members, 7,814,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (224) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (925977 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Abdujapha(m): 10:13am On Dec 13, 2016
packaging:

He said approximately 3k aed

Ok, thanks bro
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Femcesc07(m): 11:24am On Dec 13, 2016
Great job @LEOSIRSIR, God bless those giving out first hand information on this thread!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by LEOSIRSIR(m): 11:34am On Dec 13, 2016
if we all care life would be a better place.

Femcesc07:
Great job @LEOSIRSIR, God bless those giving out first hand information on this thread!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by europe4sure(m): 11:42am On Dec 13, 2016
SabrinaTravel:

Na you get your mouth, feel free to run it. smiley

i told you earlier that we look out for each other on this thread like one big family
so sorry to inform you say yur market no go sell here and before justwise use ban take give you like xmas gift make you hawk yur market go else where ..

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Noblethony(m): 12:02pm On Dec 13, 2016
Please I want to make an enquiry, my employee asked me to exit to Nigeria without my full salary and belongings promising to send my visa when it come out. But since I came back am yet to hear from them,seems they are not doing the visa... So how can i go about to get my salary?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by America001: 12:16pm On Dec 13, 2016
Tunjinodaysoff:
You can't apply for visa again if one visa has already been issued in your name. But the agent is probably lying. Cos I don't get what he/she means by the visa has not been released cos he no pay. However you can apply for visa...if the agent has really processed your visa then your new application won't go through. My advice is to try and convince that you will pay once you confirm the visa...even if the agent gives you a tracking detail you cannot travel unless the hard copy is in your possession
Thank you
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by LEOSIRSIR(m): 12:16pm On Dec 13, 2016
bro firstly do you have an offer letter with the said company or not?
and how many months do you work?

Noblethony:
Please I want to make an enquiry, my employee asked me to exit to Nigeria without my full salary and belongings promising to send my visa when it come out. But since I came back am yet to hear from them,seems they are not doing the visa... So how can i go about to get my salary?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Noblethony(m): 2:08pm On Dec 13, 2016
LEOSIRSIR:
bro firstly do you have an offer letter with the said company or not?
and how many months do you work?

I had offer letter but I didn't come back with it, and I worked with them for just over 2months.I even have a copy of the said visa application form cos I snapped that one with my phone.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by drelicx: 5:53pm On Dec 13, 2016
SabrinaTravel:

what is your full name on your intl passport and date of birth on your passport too? I should be able to help you.

Fullname: Animashaun Mojeed Oluwadamilare
DOB: 19/01/1990
Betterstill goto the previous page (page 221) I posted my visa there. tnx
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by LEOSIRSIR(m): 6:28pm On Dec 13, 2016
Dear All friends.

I have free visa for the post of DPS ( Dubai) security guard. Walk in interview.

Interview date.
12/12/2016, & 14/12/201
Time: 8AM to 2PM

Requirement
English fluent
Hight 5.9 or above

Office address
Musaffah 40. Emirates transport station 2 near Al Ghazal taxi. Abu dhabi

Urgent required 30 Guards

Visa = free
Salary package = 2150
Transportation + Medical+ accommodation from company side

Emirates Security Services
Abu Dhabi
My phone # 0558300217

NB please ignore the date and call the phone number if they haven't finished recruitment you can still get a chance

2 Shares

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 8:55pm On Dec 13, 2016
Tunjinodaysoff:
See parole..everybody mentioning their own quotes for visa (on code). LMAO.
hahaha, make no one contact me for visa o, I no be agent neither will I refer to the agent wey process mine cos if kasala burst na me u go use juju followgrin
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 9:02pm On Dec 13, 2016
Kunlewa:
but my friend that wants to help me said is 2600aed and he said 1aed is like 131naira,even though I have no money to proceed for now. but that's what he told me
lolz, wat a wicked friend. Exchange rate is not up 130 and visa is not even up to 2000aed. Use your tongue to count your teeth

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Tunjinodaysoff(m): 4:29am On Dec 14, 2016
hehehe...i no call ya name naaaa...lol
NONNYG:
hahaha, make no one contact me for visa o, I no be agent neither will I refer to the agent wey process mine cos if kasala burst na me u go use juju followgrin
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Tunjinodaysoff(m): 4:30am On Dec 14, 2016
dirham is above 130...look for nigerians sending money to nigeria ..they will help you send at good price
NONNYG:
lolz, wat a wicked friend. Exchange rate is not up 130 and visa is not even up to 2000aed. Use your tongue to count your teeth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by tellwisdom: 8:12am On Dec 14, 2016
drelicx:
good evening gurus in d house, pls hlp me confirm this visa been issued in sharjah. i guy i met @ d airport requested for 50dollars before he can confirm it for me.... abeg make una help me o my ogas

Bro, your visa don't seem to be real. I never see entry permit number starting from 301/2016/77/0042195. Your visa na fake
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 11:12am On Dec 14, 2016
tellwisdom:

Bro, your visa don't seem to be real. I never see entry permit number starting from 301/2016/77/0042195. Your visa na fake
bro the visa isn't fake. Meanwhile which permit number ve u seen. No give person high blood pressure.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by LEOSIRSIR(m): 11:15am On Dec 14, 2016
sorry about that bro.
do you have any contact person in the company i.e HR Secretary or staff you can contact to know what is going on with you employment visa ?
nattybanta guess you can help him track the visa application if something is been done by the company

nattybanta
nattybanta
Noblethony:

I had offer letter but I didn't come back with it, and I worked with them for just over 2months.I even have a copy of the said visa application form cos I snapped that one with my phone.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by etoman1(m): 11:22am On Dec 14, 2016
please is there any means of tracking visa that is still under process its been like 2months I gave my guy money for employment visa and still no show and I'm not finding it funny . thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Tunjinodaysoff(m): 11:41am On Dec 14, 2016
Guys stop giving money for employment visa. Most times its a scam and even if it isn't the jobs are a total mess. how many times we go even repeat these things on here
etoman1:
please is there any means of tracking visa that is still under process its been like 2months I gave my guy money for employment visa and still no show and I'm not finding it funny . thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Noblethony(m): 12:29pm On Dec 14, 2016
LEOSIRSIR:
sorry about that bro.
do you have any contact person in the company i.e HR Secretary or staff you can contact to know what is going on with you employment visa ?
nattybanta guess you can help him track the visa application if something is been done by the company

nattybanta
nattybanta
I have the contact of both the manager and HR, but both have not been picking my calls or replying my messages.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by LEOSIRSIR(m): 12:59pm On Dec 14, 2016
with this i guess something is up, i really do not know what to say
Noblethony:

I have the contact of both the manager and HR, but both have not been picking my calls or replying my messages.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by europe4sure(m): 1:10pm On Dec 14, 2016
nattybanta:
bro the visa isn't fake. Meanwhile which permit number ve u seen. No give person high blood pressure.

preparing for the unknown no be moinmoin o ?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by europe4sure(m): 1:11pm On Dec 14, 2016
nattybanta:

oga natty you no dey wan reply me for wattsapp ??
i beg try hear a brother out
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Noblethony(m): 1:16pm On Dec 14, 2016
LEOSIRSIR:
with this i guess something is up, i really do not know what to say
So there's no way I can get my salary cos u don't even care much about the visa again
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by LEOSIRSIR(m): 1:20pm On Dec 14, 2016
bro this is beyond me honestly.
Noblethony:

So there's no way I can get my salary cos u don't even care much about the visa again
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Noblethony(m): 2:00pm On Dec 14, 2016
LEOSIRSIR:
bro this is beyond me honestly.
OK bro, thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 2:12pm On Dec 14, 2016
europe4sure:

oga natty you no dey wan reply me for wattsapp ??
i beg try hear a brother out
sorry had lots on my hand cos am going to UAE today so kinda busy
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 2:16pm On Dec 14, 2016
etoman1:
the main thing is to find out if he has applied first before talking about tracking it. Some people would just take ur money and keep it wen they haven't even gotten a company they would apply the employment visa from. If he has applied, ask him for proof . have u done your thumbprint?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 2:22pm On Dec 14, 2016
Noblethony:
that's too bad hope its not in Ras al khaimah? Cos employers in RAK would use u and dump u without visa unless the serious ones. Do you have anything to show u worked for two months? But even if you do labour wouldn't even help cos you are not supposed to work with a visit visa. Just pray they get u your visa
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by azarenka: 3:31pm On Dec 14, 2016
embarassed
etoman1:
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by etoman1(m): 4:26pm On Dec 14, 2016
nattybanta:
the main thing is to find out if he has applied first before talking about tracking it. Some people would just take ur money and keep it wen they haven't even gotten a company they would apply the employment visa from. If he has applied, ask him for proof . have u done your thumbprint?
yes sire. I actually did that on the 18th of last month. and sins den, nothing else ooo!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) ... (502)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.