Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (244) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (927494 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 11:20am On Jan 22, 2017
Femcesc07:
Hehehehe was planing a journey to another land ni jaregrin
Thanks for the correction madam and happy Sunday to you

No problem jare. smiley
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 11:26am On Jan 22, 2017
odalonu12:
1) I was told most Nigerians go to dubai to work and save money. How do you save ur money, can u pay in ur salary in dubai directly to ur Nigeria account?

2) I saw a bed space for 4 person at 400 AED. Are dey saying each person will pay 400 AED, or the four wil contribute to pay the 400.

3) can I get a Store keeper, or Computer operator, or security jobs for 2000 AED with my HND Certificate in civil engineering.

1.) You can always exchange your Dirhams to Naira with many Nigerian exchangers in Deira. That should be the least of your worry for now until you have secured a job here.

2.) It means 400 per person and also make sure you read the description because most of those bed space adverts are mainly for only Filipinos/Asians. So you have to call or actually chat them up on whats app to make sure they accept Africans to occupy the bed space.

3.) No one can answer with an outright YES OR NO, you can get any job if favor locates you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by obatuntun1(m): 12:00pm On Jan 22, 2017
I smell someone is off-duty today or on vacation..... just thinking out loud....
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Femcesc07(m): 12:05pm On Jan 22, 2017
Happy Sunday to you
We are still waiting for your experience/transcript bro
obatuntun1:
I smell someone is off-duty today or on vacation..... just thinking out loud....
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 12:10pm On Jan 22, 2017
odalonu12:
1) I was told most Nigerians go to dubai to work and save money. How do you save ur money, can u pay in ur salary in dubai directly to ur Nigeria account?

2) I saw a bed space for 4 person at 400 AED. Are dey saying each person will pay 400 AED, or the four wil contribute to pay the 400.

3) can I get a Store keeper, or Computer operator, or security jobs for 2000 AED with my HND Certificate in civil engineering.
1. Very simple, go to diera but u have to shine ur eyes, cos Diera is a complete replica of Ajegunle, Oshodi, Orile, Mushin and the likes.... Meet a genuine agent, u give him ur dirham and ur 9ja acct details. Him go press calculator, u go press ur own too. He will do online transfer, u will get alert. Everybody is happygrin

2.Oh, u had a second thought of paying 100 each, I laff in Arabicgrin. Even 400aed can't get u a bed space, if it does, maybe u guys will be like 20 in the room. Standard bed space in Dubai starts from 550aed and above.

3. U don't need cert to get a job of 2000aed, moreover storekeeper & security are menial jobs, don't think 2000 is a big money, it's just a chicken change, people like Oga Natty earn above 10k dirhamgrin
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 12:11pm On Jan 22, 2017
obatuntun1:
I smell new year resolution
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by MGenius: 12:29pm On Jan 22, 2017
justi4jesu:

how much naira?

80k naira
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 12:36pm On Jan 22, 2017
MGenius:

80k naira

Why did carry that much Naira from Nigeria or you forgot to change it? Just go to Deira and ask any African person you see close to Wimpey Junction for "Abayomi or Funlas to exchange money and you will be directed to their office.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 12:37pm On Jan 22, 2017

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 1:33pm On Jan 22, 2017
nice one Justi4jesu, welcome back. remaining Mouchuocho
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 1:49pm On Jan 22, 2017
Walk In Interview January, 22, 23 & 24th, 2017 
Khalid Bushaqer Group -

Dubai Walk In Interview – Commis, Barista/ Juice Maker, & Waiter January, 22, 23 & 24th, 2017 – from 09.00 am to 03.00 pm

Commis/ Food Dresser/ Food Stylist

1. Greets every customer with a friendly smile and positive attitude

2.Plans, prepares and styles food for product demonstration.

3. Presents the food with various different manners to make it attractive.

4. Should be passionate for his job.

5. Organizes and keeps kitchen clean and free of safety hazards.

6. Shops for food item to be demonstrated.

7. Inventories all kitchen items and ensures they are placed back in the proper room after use.

8. Should be an entertainer

9.Accurately processes transactions through the POS and counts back change to customersRequired Education and Experience

1. High school diploma.

2. Three years’ food preparation experience.Juice maker / BaristaTo greet customers and engage them in conversation.

Juice makers should be ready to recommend products.It is important for them to build a rapport with customers to turn them into regular clientele.

A juice maker /Barista is responsible for operating, cleaning and maintaining all tools (e.g., blenders, coffee machines, food processors, paring knives) that are used on the job.
This includes troubleshooting, making minor repairs and alerting management if a piece of equipment is irreparable.

The juice maker/ Barista is also responsible for ensuring that the food preparation area is clean.

Should have art for juice styling and 3d coffee art.

Should be an entertainerRequired Education and Experience

1.High school diploma.2. Five years’ relevant experience.

WaiterAt least 3-4 years’ experience in the similar fieldKnowledge of basic food and beverage service.
Team Player, Effective communication skills.

Good Inter-personal skills and can able provide excellent customer service.
Flexible in workShould be an entertainerAccurately processes transactions through the POS and counts back change to customers

Education and Experience

1.High school diploma.2. Certificate/Diploma in any field. Hotel Management graduate would be advantage
3. Five years’ relevant experience.Dress Code:Interviews to be attended in proper business formals. Be courteous, conscientious and show up on time, be well groomed and well dressed

Location: H- Floor, Sheikh Makhdoom Building, Damascus Street, Dubai, UAE. Landmark UAE Exchange & Dubai Oasis ResidenceContact no: 042677789/ 050 94838338If you are commuting via metro, kindly take the green line to Al Nahda station, then take the right exit, Take C-19 Bus and go down to 5th Bus stop

Type: Full-timeRequired education:Diploma/CertificateRequired experience:Food & Beverages: 3 years
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by sunnymighty(m): 1:50pm On Jan 22, 2017
I work with special children should anyone on this thread come across an opening in Dubai do not hesitate to post such, thank you all.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 1:51pm On Jan 22, 2017
nattybanta:
nice one Justi4jesu, welcome back. remaining Mouchuocho

Thanks Nattybanta, kudos to you too.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by danosky91(m): 2:30pm On Jan 22, 2017
Gooday house,
pls hw much can i budget 4 flight Me and My pregnant Wife. We have an agent working on our visa,what is the possibility of being granted UAE visa. Beside we are going 4 visiting a couple of 10 to 14 days stay. Thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by SirWellington(m): 2:43pm On Jan 22, 2017
HILCROWN:

Oga mi Sir, menial jobs pay 700AED - 0000AED.

O boy! You don't mean it. So you mean for a B. SC holder who decides to do security jobs and other stuffs for a start. na from 700AED? So how come someone said 2000ead here. And you said 700-0000AED, I don't get you.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jan 22, 2017
NONNYG:
I wonder why people always prefer employment visa to 3 months visit, don't be lazy & allow the so called agents to extort u, come with visit visa and search for job yourself. I have heard all sorts of stories here in Dubai how people were decieved by the employment visa.
Visit visa will only cost u the following:

Visa fee
Flight ticket
PTA (house rent, tfare & miscellaneous)

Then come with enough foodstuffs and few clothes also laptop to use for editing/sending CVs. Shikena

well brother at this time i just feel like hugging you but won't do that just yet , am think living here some countries i have at are India, dubai and SA but the i prefer dubai base on the employment there but the amount been called gets scared , can one actually get a job within that space of time and when u do wont need to come back to naija if the 3 months goes down ?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by MGenius: 4:19pm On Jan 22, 2017
justi4jesu:

Why did carry that much Naira from Nigeria or you forgot to change it? Just go to Deira and ask any African person you see close to Wimpey Junction for "Abayomi or Funlas to exchange money and you will be directed to their office.

Tnx ma'am
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 5:03pm On Jan 22, 2017
danosky91:
Gooday house,
pls hw much can i budget 4 flight Me and My pregnant Wife. We have an agent working on our visa,what is the possibility of being granted UAE visa. Beside we are going 4 visiting a couple of 10 to 14 days stay. Thanks

Check on wakanow.com to compare flight fares and make your choice according to your capability. The possibility of being granted the UAE visa lies in the hands of UAE Immigration and no one else.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 6:53pm On Jan 22, 2017
whitemonies:

well brother at this time i just feel like hugging you but won't do that just yet , am think living here some countries i have at are India, dubai and SA but the i prefer dubai base on the employment there but the amount been called gets scared , can one actually get a job within that space of time and when u do wont need to come back to naija if the 3 months goes down ?
I got 3 offers within 2 months, my friend also got a job within 1 month, it all depends on one's luck & if your village people no enter plane with ugrin.

90 days is enough for u to find job, u have no other work rather than to bombard ur CVs to companies online every mins and also visit offices to drop hard copies.

Unless u come dey watch tall buildings.3 months go kalas like 3 weeksgrin

Exiting depends on the company that employed u, many big/reputable companies will ask u to stay while they pay immigration for visa change usually 510aed. Unlike before u MUST exit but the new rule states otherwise.

wishing u all the best as you're about to make ur decision
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by 2grozz: 7:21pm On Jan 22, 2017
Hello guys. I appreciate all the works you guys are doing here.
Quick one: I intend going for a nebosh igc course lasting for 19days.
I am talking to an agent and he says he can get me a 30day visa for $500.
Please advise me.
Thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Femcesc07(m): 7:30pm On Jan 22, 2017
RUN............
2grozz:
Hello guys. I appreciate all the works you guys are doing here.
Quick one: I intend going for a nebosh igc course lasting for 19days.
I am talking to an agent and he says he can get me a 30day visa for $500.
Please advise me.
Thanks

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by achyc2002(m): 7:37pm On Jan 22, 2017
Good day all. God will surely bless all the contributors on the this platform. Unlike some other people, you decides to let out info that took you a while to gather just like that to help others. I have been a silent follower and I must say I have learnt a lot.

Just need some clarification pls.

can one process three month visa himself?
if yes, what is the process and if no, how can one get three month visa?

Thank you.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justwise(m): 7:54pm On Jan 22, 2017
@justi4jesu

Do you know any foreign airline that goes to PH?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by HILCROWN(m): 8:04pm On Jan 22, 2017
NONNYG:
I got 3 offers within 2 months, my friend also got a job within 1 month, it all depends on one's luck & if your village people no enter plane with ugrin.

90 days is enough for u to find job, u have no other work rather than to bombard ur CVs to companies online every mins and also visit offices to drop hard copies.

Exiting depends on the company that employed u, many big/reputable companies will ask u to stay while they pay immigration for visa change usually 510aed. Unlike before u MUST exit but the new rule states otherwise.

I paid my exit ticket to OMAN but got half payment from my company. The Admin Officer pre-informed me sha ooo.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by HILCROWN(m): 8:10pm On Jan 22, 2017
SirWellington:

O boy! You don't mean it. So you mean for a B. SC holder who decides to do security jobs and other stuffs for a start. na from 700AED? So how come someone said 2000ead here. And you said 700-0000AED, I don't get you.

Oga, you funny gan. You can get a well paid job like 3000AED - 5000AED for a start, it all depends on your luck and prayer.

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by odalonu12: 8:22pm On Jan 22, 2017
1) after my is visa out and my ticket paid, pls someone should list the things I need to carry along.
A) my new laptop, should I carry it?
B) food stuff like rice, garri, beans should I carry it. Won't it cost me money at the airport.
Pls iteamize the other things I should go with. Thank you all
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by europe4sure(m): 9:15pm On Jan 22, 2017
hmmm...
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by europe4sure(m): 9:20pm On Jan 22, 2017
NONNYG:

is your authenticated certs instrumental to you securing the job you are doing right now
just an insight pls
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by HILCROWN(m): 3:11am On Jan 23, 2017
odalonu12:
1) after my is visa out and my ticket paid, pls someone should list the things I need to carry along.
A) my new laptop, should I carry it?
B) food stuff like rice, garri, beans should I carry it. Won't it cost me money at the airport.
Pls iteamize the other things I should go with. Thank you all

You old or new laptop

Your passport photograph (to reduce cost ni o)

Don't forget your international passport too grin

You cannot carry Palm oil or vegetable oil but I was lucky, I brought vegetable oil.

You don't need too much clothes, just bring cloth for interviews and normal clothes except you won dey go visit tourist destination

Bring your "cover-cloth" because of AC

You also need a cross-bag or handbag to move around with your CV

Come with any documents that proves you worked in any organisation. You can get any from business centre (you understand naw). In my own case, I presented my IT letter. (Though is not compulsory o). NonnyG might remember what am trying to say here.

In your CV, always put AVAILABLE ON REQUEST on the reference part. Your company might Decides to call any of the number you provided. And also know about the company you worked or claimed to work. (You sopos understand my poor English as I dey write.) After passing the interview and the interviewer promised me, they will get back to me in 3days. They called me on phone for 1hour to ask questions about the company I claimed to have worked as if na big money dem won dey pay me oo.

Please don't have one CV, have as many as possible. When you enter, you go understand better. Pressure of getting work as soon possible go dey, fear of "kalas visa go dey". In my own case, after paying 700AED for accommodation for the first month, the internet was disconnected because of debt. My guys decided not to pay because they have where to go and browse. I had to plead with them and paid 300AED to reduced our room payment.

Second month, I paid 920AED because of one thing or the other but signed a contract that month when I looked at my pocket and I no won sleep staircase.

Before my employment visa could come out, payment for the third month is before me, I had to plead with #23k Ieft in my Nigeria account. I made him understand I still have to pay for OMAN ticket (520aed). I left the place 2days after my visa-exchange.

Please go for hepatitis test before coming o. One Pakistani guy was cancelled and sent back home 5days ago. Nothing will do you my brother.

Be careful with all cab drivers, the driver that took me from back of Sahara centre to Jumeriah went away with my handbag containing HARD CURRENCY, replaceable and inreplaceable items. I called RTA to give them my pick-up point and drop-off point and amount paid, after some hours the reply by text that the driver said no bag found in his car. How I survived the first month at work is only by the grace of God.

Lastly, keep your passport oooooo. I take the God you are serving beg you. You no go dey stranded for foreign land o. Nigeria embassy dey useless here o.

Let me share a testimony here. A friend went for interview with his passport at hand, on getting back home. He couldn't find his passport, he was destabilized, went to police station to report. He pasted lost passport on all the walls. Few days later, he got offer letter. He signed the offer letter without informing the HR or the admin officer about the latest news. When the time for him to submit his passport for proper documentation, he broke the bad news to the admin officer because of his level of understanding.

To cut long story short, how his passport developed wings from Al-nadha to Abu-Dhabi remains unknown till today. The Admin Officer drove him to ABDhabi, pleaded with the claimed founder of the passport with 2300AED.

Keep your passport oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 4:04am On Jan 23, 2017
justwise:
@justi4jesu

Do you know any foreign airline that goes to PH?

It depends on your country of departure.

Airfrance goes to PHC and I'm sure about this.

Lufthansa goes to PHC from Newyork,Chicago, Washington D.C

KLM from London - Heathrow Airport to PHC but its not a direct flight, it goes through Amsterdam through France and you guys will be transferred into Airfrance in France and with 1 stop in Lagos before heading to PHC.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by europe4sure(m): 4:22am On Jan 23, 2017
HILCROWN:

You old or new laptop

Your passport photograph (to reduce cost ni o)

Don't forget your international passport too grin

You cannot carry Palm oil or vegetable oil but I was lucky, I brought vegetable oil.

You don't need too much clothes, just bring cloth for interviews and normal clothes except you won dey go visit tourist destination

Bring your "cover-cloth" because of AC

You also need a cross-bag or handbag to move around with your CV

Come with any documents that proves you worked in any organisation. You can get any from business centre (you understand naw). In my own case, I presented my IT letter. (Though is not compulsory o). NonnyG might remember what am trying to say here.

In your CV, always put AVAILABLE ON REQUEST on the reference part. Your company might Decides to call any of the number you provided. And also know about the company you worked or claimed to work. (You sopos understand my poor English as I dey write.) After passing the interview and the interviewer promised me, they will get back to me in 3days. They called me on phone for 1hour to ask questions about the company I claimed to have worked as if na big money dem won dey pay me oo.

Please don't have one CV, have as many as possible. When you enter, you go understand better. Pressure of getting work as soon possible go dey, fear of "kalas visa go dey". In my own case, after paying 700AED for accommodation for the first month, the internet was disconnected because of debt. My guys decided not to pay because they have where to go and browse. I had to plead with them and paid 300AED to reduced our room payment.

Second month, I paid 920AED because of one thing or the other but signed a contract that month when I looked at my pocket and I no won sleep staircase.

Before my employment visa could come out, payment for the third month is before me, I had to plead with #23k Ieft in my Nigeria account. I made him understand I still have to pay for OMAN ticket (520aed). I left the place 2days after my visa-exchange.

Please go for hepatitis test before coming o. One Pakistani guy was cancelled and sent back home 5days ago. Nothing will do you my brother.

Be careful with all cab drivers, the driver that took me from back of Sahara centre to Jumeriah went away with my handbag containing HARD CURRENCY, replaceable and inreplaceable items. I called RTA to give them my pick-up point and drop-off point and amount paid, after some hours the reply by text that the driver said no bag found in his car. How I survived the first month at work is only by the grace of God.

Lastly, keep your passport oooooo. I take the God you are serving beg you. You no go dey stranded for foreign land o. Nigeria embassy dey useless here o.

Let me share a testimony here. A friend went for interview with his passport at hand, on getting back home. He couldn't find his passport, he was destabilized, went to police station to report. He pasted lost passport on all the walls. Few days later, he got offer letter. He signed the offer letter without informing the HR or the admin officer about the latest news. When the time for him to submit his passport for proper documentation, he broke the bad news to the admin officer because of his level of understanding.

To cut long story short, how his passport developed wings from Al-nadha to Abu-Dhabi remains unknown till today. The Admin Officer drove him to ABDhabi, pleaded with the claimed founder of the passport with 2300AED.

Keep your passport oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

this your write up is a gold mine to us here ...thanks for the injection, nourishment , embellishment ,turtle ledge and fertilization of this thread and most importantly your precious time.

pls is your authenticated certs instrumental to you securing the job you got ?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 7:02am On Jan 23, 2017
HILCROWN:

I paid my exit ticket to OMAN but got half payment from my company. The Admin Officer pre-informed me sha ooo.
Exactly what the first company I got a job with told me, after signing the contract, I later called them to cancel it that i had an urgent call from Nigeria and my presence is highly needed, na so I die their matter, yet I never get 2nd offer, mehn I took a very big risk

(1) (2) (3) ... (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) ... (502)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.