Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,460 members, 7,819,677 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (242) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (927747 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by samhay: 7:50pm On Jan 20, 2017
lovere:

I really don't what you mean by having menial job for him. In as much as I want him to authenticate his certificate however it's not a guarantee to getting a good job here in UAE.

Ok
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Femcesc07(m): 8:40pm On Jan 20, 2017
Bro am also a learner oooooo
But I was able to contribute base on what have read here, although you can get more detail's from the guru already on ground
Cc:Loesirsir, Natty, Samhay, Lovere, Nonnyg and the likes
holysainbj:

can we talk privately? WhatsApp, telegram.... anything
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Memphisheight33(m): 8:55pm On Jan 20, 2017
@Europe4sure if you have the money to do it l mean the authentication of certificate if you don't have the money live the matter try enter the ground first l no many people on is thread who didn't do it. I don't want to mention names pray you should b favour bro.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by europe4sure(m): 10:12pm On Jan 20, 2017
thank you everybody for the contribution ...
hmm..i know after this reggae wey i dey dance about i go soon dance to blues and after this gala i go soon share the booze
this family is the best...
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 10:22pm On Jan 20, 2017
holysainbj:

hello bro..
yes boss
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Memphisheight33(m): 10:44pm On Jan 20, 2017
europe4sure:

thank you everybody for the contribution ...
hmm..i know after this reggae wey i dey dance about i go soon dance to blues and after this gala i go soon share the booze
this family is the best...
Yes bro @Europe4sure do the one you fit do live the rest for baba God to do ooo na so e b bro.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by holysainbj(m): 11:23pm On Jan 20, 2017
NONNYG:
yes boss
Pls I want insight on living and working in d UAE as a graduate, can we WhatsApp, telegram etc...anything more private
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by LEOSIRSIR(m): 3:07am On Jan 21, 2017
Don't be lazy bro, take your time to read from the page 0 get some facts come back and ask questions, instead of you quoting everyone up and down.

holysainbj:

Pls I want insight on living and working in d UAE as a graduate, can we WhatsApp, telegram etc...anything more private
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by europe4sure(m): 3:35am On Jan 21, 2017
Memphisheight33:
Yes bro @Europe4sure do the one you fit do live the rest for baba God to do ooo na so e b bro.

one love baba !!
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 3:41am On Jan 21, 2017
holysainbj:

lolz, if u want the insight, two things are involved. 1, either u read from page 0 to the last page or, 2. come to UAE and see for yourself. Igwe Natty & Baale Samhay entered b4 me, they can give u more insightgrin
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 4:39am On Jan 21, 2017
NONNYG:
lolz, if u want the insight, two things are involved. 1, either u read from page 0 to the last page or, 2. come to UAE and see for yourself. Igwe Natty & Baale Samhay entered b4 me, they can give u more insightgrin
abeg remove the igwe tittle ooo, cos its synonymous wit lots of things. Hope you are good.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 6:07am On Jan 21, 2017
europe4sure:
please those in .u.a.e

what are the implication of not authenticating ones cert but travel with them

because authenticating might affect my b.t.a for accommodation and feeding before God answer my call

will not authenticating ........
1..cause delay in job procurement because hmm three month no tay o
2..will it limit my job offer
3..can i use un authenticated certs to get job and promise to authenticate them later
pls i need candid answers because body dey hot o ....the money no won gree me do as i want

or can i drop them for someone to authenticate them for me and send it via DHL to me wen things don rosy small for yonder

1.) It won't cause any delay as long as you are ready to do menial jobs like Security,Cleaner,Office boy,Construction helper etc. For instance, if God come to bless you and you find a better job that could give you like 5,000 Dirhams and your authenticated certificates are requested, then know that you have missed that opportunity. If you arrive here without authenticating your documents and decide to authenticate it later from here, then know that the cost will be like 5 times what you would have spent if you had done it back in Nigeria. So the decision is yours to take.

2. Yes it will limit your job offer to only menial jobs.

3. No you cannot because your authenticated documents will be used to process your visa and designation that would be stamped on your residence.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by holysainbj(m): 8:04am On Jan 21, 2017
LEOSIRSIR:
Don't be lazy bro, take your time to read from the page 0 get some facts come back and ask questions, instead of you quoting everyone up and down.

I dont remember quoting you, and if wanting to chat private is ur idea of being lazy and if reading from page 0 to the end is hard work then u really need to have a rethink
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by holysainbj(m): 8:06am On Jan 21, 2017
NONNYG:
Baba I don read from page 0 to d very end , I understand few things tho but I still need clarity on a whole lot. Thanks for replying.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by LEOSIRSIR(m): 8:09am On Jan 21, 2017
wish you all the best of luck

holysainbj:

I dont remember quoting you, and if wanting to chat private is ur idea of being lazy and if reading from page 0 to the end is hard work then u really need to have a rethink

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by LEOSIRSIR(m): 8:17am On Jan 21, 2017
Receptionist Required

Group of Medical Center’s in Dubai require Receptionist with 2-3 years of experience in healthcare industry. Arabic speaking will be advantage. Please forward your CV on hr@groupgmc.com

Industry: Health Care
Career: Mid Career
Job Location: Dubai
Salary: AED3001-5000
Experience: 2 – 5 Years
Job Type: Full Time
Email: hr@groupgmc.com
Street: Tecom
City: Dubai

Required Registered Nurse – HAAD

Urgently Required HAAD Registered Nurse
Should be on Visit Visa or cancelled visa

Industry: Health Care
Job Location: Abu Dhabi
Salary: AED 5001-7000
Experience: 1 – 2 Years
Email: anabeel.hr@gmail.com
Street: Abu Dhabi
City: Abu Dhabi
Required Sales Executive (POS & IT Products)

Required Sales Executives with experience in Sale of IT and POS products in U.A.E. The candidate should be self motivated with own initiatives, willing to travel in distinguished areas.

Industry: IT/Computers – Software
Job Location: Dubai
Email: samad55@yahoo.com
Street: Raffa
City: Dubai

General Accountant Required

*Urgent Female General Account
*Minimum of 2 years UAE Experience
*Bachelor’s Degree holder
Please send CV at auhcareers2017@gmail.com

Industry: Beauty/Fitness
Job Location: Abu Dhabi
Salary: AED3001-5000
Street: Al Khaleej
City: Abu Dhabi
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by harlee(m): 9:29am On Jan 21, 2017
good morning house.am a young man of 23 years and am hoping to move to uae.am a ssce holder,what are my chances of getting a good and high paying job
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by SirWellington(m): 9:30am On Jan 21, 2017
Good day everyone, reading through this thread I think it's advisable one authenticates his/her certificate here in Nigeria before moving over to Dubai, especially when you have a B. SC and above. But pending when one gets the "good job" do menial jobs pay up to 1,500-2000AED?

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by holysainbj(m): 10:40am On Jan 21, 2017
LEOSIRSIR:
wish you all the best of luck
Thank u bro, all d best too
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by holysainbj(m): 10:42am On Jan 21, 2017
nattybanta:
abeg remove the igwe tittle ooo, cos its synonymous wit lots of things. Hope you are good.
Ngwanu Igwe Natty I have been to u sir
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by odalonu12: 12:36pm On Jan 21, 2017
Am traveling to dubai with 3 months tourist visa from lagos airport, first time. What should I guide myself with against immigration
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Bobxin: 3:18pm On Jan 21, 2017
Femcesc07:
Bro am also a learner oooooo
But I was able to contribute base on what have read here, although you can get more detail's from the guru already on ground
Cc:Loesirsir, Natty, Samhay, Lovere, Nonnyg and the likes
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 3:51pm On Jan 21, 2017
odalonu12:
Am traveling to dubai with 3 months tourist visa from lagos airport, first time. What should I guide myself with against immigration
you weapon n shield are already talked about in this thread. Try to read up page 100 upwards
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 3:55pm On Jan 21, 2017
odalonu12:
I know one babalawo for Ikorodu, I go pm u his contact.he will give u wat u will use to guide urself against immigration
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by HILCROWN(m): 4:20pm On Jan 21, 2017
NONNYG:
I know one babalawo for Ikorodu, I go pm u his contact.he will give u wat u will use to guide urself against immigration

odalonu12 the Lord is your strength. Just hold little cash and be prayerful. Immigration officials can delay you or make you miss your flight. But be ready to wet the ground. Oga NONNYG how you side? You leave us alone for Jumeriah Abi. No wahala
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by HILCROWN(m): 4:24pm On Jan 21, 2017
SirWellington:
Good day everyone, reading through this thread I think it's advisable one authenticates his/her certificate here in Nigeria before moving over to Dubai, especially when you have a B. SC and above. But pending when one gets the "good job" do menial jobs pay up to 1,500-2000AED?

Oga mi Sir, menial jobs pay 700AED - 0000AED.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by HILCROWN(m): 4:25pm On Jan 21, 2017
LEOSIRSIR I really appreciate your encouragement. God be with you always.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by europe4sure(m): 5:34pm On Jan 21, 2017
justi4jesu:

1.) It won't cause any delay as long as you are ready to do menial jobs like Security,Cleaner,Office boy,Construction helper etc. For instance, if God come to bless you and you find a better job that could give you like 5,000 Dirhams and your authenticated certificates are requested, then know that you have missed that opportunity. If you arrive here without authenticating your documents and decide to authenticate it later from here, then know that the cost will be like 5 times what you would have spent if you had done it back in Nigeria. So the decision is yours to take.

2. Yes it will limit your job offer to only menial jobs.

3. No you cannot because your authenticated documents will be used to process your visa and designation that would be stamped on your residence.

your views are always respected .....thanks !

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by europe4sure(m): 5:53pm On Jan 21, 2017
holysainbj:

you JJC mouthing to those who has crossed the bridge to the other side of better life ...if you really want to gain from this thread learn to tap knowledge even from ironic and ridiculous
statements and respect the views of those in u.a.e offering advises which they do not owe us..
many have gone to u.a.e through the help and mentorship of this thread and immediately they got job and settle down in u.a.e they enter ghost mode
so those who still remember their brother from another mother
should be credited and atleast get to u.a.e before you spread your wings
because we wey dey here na otondo we be o and we treat those who offer us advice with respect ......

(1) (2) (3) ... (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) ... (502)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.