Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,487 members, 7,850,685 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:16 AM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (294) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (935185 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Tunjinodaysoff(m): 7:13pm On Apr 10, 2017
nattybanta:
A friend (Nigerian) has, any question?
i would like to know the process,company he used and docs he submitted
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Haliru001: 8:30pm On Apr 10, 2017
lovere:

School fees here is over 10 million naira per session. I would advise you to try Australia,Canada or Europe. But if you have the money you can give it a try. Just my 25 fills.
Thanks. I've actually made some research about schooling in Australia. I discovered dt they have some kinda conditions b4 even som1 who studied there would be able 2 apply for permanent residency, d conditions include but not limited to, studying a course which is on their list of skilled list and one might also have to study there 4 a minimum of 2yrz. That's why I'm considering UAE. I don't know if a Nigerian who has an MBA from an Ivy league university in dubai, would have a high chance of getting a good job over there @ UAE.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Sketch007(m): 9:05pm On Apr 10, 2017
Haliru001:
Thanks. I've actually made some research about schooling in Australia. I discovered dt they have some kinda conditions b4 even som1 who studied there would be able 2 apply for permanent residency, d conditions include but not limited to, studying a course which is on their list of skilled list and one might also have to study there 4 a minimum of 2yrz. That's why I'm considering UAE. I don't know if a Nigerian who has an MBA from an Ivy league university in dubai, would have a high chance of getting a good job over there @ UAE.

Haliru pra pra... Ogirima himself... grin. Nice to see you. grin
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Haliru001: 10:27pm On Apr 10, 2017
Sketch007:

Haliru pra pra... Ogirima himself... grin. Nice to see you. grin
Hahaha. Davola!!! So u sef dey here
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by olafash(f): 10:29pm On Apr 10, 2017
Please house how long does it take to process 3 months visa?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by habuzee1(m): 11:54pm On Apr 10, 2017
azarenka:

Since you are a Nigerian and Studied in a Francophone country,i think you may not need to authenticate your degree result but,will need to authenticate your WAEC just incase you get a job that requires just your WAEC.In between,C'est comme moi,tu parles très bien français, tu es né avec cette langue.
mercy
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by habuzee1(m): 11:59pm On Apr 10, 2017
justi4jesu:

Since you studied in Benin Republic, then you should certify your document at their Ministry of foreign affairs & Education. All certificates needs to be authenticated no matter the country.
now you mean I have to go back to Benin for authentication
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 7:16am On Apr 11, 2017
habuzee1:
now you mean I have to go back to Benin for authentication

Sure, How would Ministry of Foreign affairs or Education know if the certificate you received from Benin is confirmed?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 7:19am On Apr 11, 2017
Tunjinodaysoff:
ABEG WHO DON APPLY YANKEE VISA BEFORE FROM UAE...

ALSO THANKS FOR THE DIRECTIONS TO GETTING MY NEW PASSPORT...TWAS HELPFUL

You mustn't write ALL CAPS before you are heard. Kindly outline the current process you passed through in getting your new passport so others can learn from it.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by joelreg(m): 7:20am On Apr 11, 2017
HELP ME CONFIRM THIS
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 7:21am On Apr 11, 2017
olafash:
Please house how long does it take to process 3 months visa?

Depends on the agency processing it. Maximum 1 week.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Sketch007(m): 9:36am On Apr 11, 2017
Haliru001:
Hahaha. Davola!!! So u sef dey here

Sure .. learning as fast as i can.. grin
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Tunjinodaysoff(m): 10:55am On Apr 11, 2017
@justi4jesu IS IT BY FORCE...YOU DUNNO THAT WHEN SOMEONE IS TIRED HE WILL DO AS HIS BODY IS TELLING HIM..

MEANWHILE BACK TO YOUR REQUEST

STEP 1: APPLIED ONLINE FOR THE PASSPORT HERE https://portal.immigration.gov.ng/passport/epassport PAID ONLINE WITH MY DEBIT CARD

STEP 2: CALLED TO CONFIRM IF THEY GOT MY APPLICATION. THEY TOLD ME TO COME FOR BIOMETRIC

STEP 3: WENT TO NIJA EMBASSY IN ABUDHABI (TUESDAY AND THURSDAYS ONLY,9-12 MORNING), FILLED A FORM AND WAITED FOR PICTURE CAPTURING

STEP 4: OFFICIAL TOLD ME TO RETURN 2 WEEKS LATER FOR MY PASSPORT. I SAID PLEASE SIR I NEED IT URGENTLY AND CANNOT WAIT. HE SAID SIT DOWN AND WAIT FOR ME. I WAITED. 15 MINUTES LATER IT WAS READY. SPENT MY WHOLE DAY IN ABUDHABI SHA

KALAS

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 11:13am On Apr 11, 2017
Tunjinodaysoff:
@justi4jesu IS IT BY FORCE...YOU DUNNO THAT WHEN SOMEONE IS TIRED HE WILL DO AS HIS BODY IS TELLING HIM..

MEANWHILE BACK TO YOUR REQUEST

STEP 1: APPLIED ONLINE FOR THE PASSPORT HERE https://portal.immigration.gov.ng/passport/epassport PAID ONLINE WITH MY DEBIT CARD -How much did you pay?

STEP 2: CALLED TO CONFIRM IF THEY GOT MY APPLICATION. THEY TOLD ME TO COME FOR BIOMETRIC - What's the number you called?

STEP 3: WENT TO NIJA EMBASSY IN ABUDHABI (TUESDAY AND THURSDAYS ONLY,9-12 MORNING), FILLED A FORM AND WAITED FOR PICTURE CAPTURING - Did you go with your old expired passport and how many passport photos did you go with?

STEP 4: OFFICIAL TOLD ME TO RETURN 2 WEEKS LATER FOR MY PASSPORT. I SAID PLEASE SIR I NEED IT URGENTLY AND CANNOT WAIT. HE SAID SIT DOWN AND WAIT FOR ME. I WAITED. 15 MINUTES LATER IT WAS READY. SPENT MY WHOLE DAY IN ABUDHABI SHA

KALAS - Total how much was spent for your passport renewal? A breakdown will go a long way.

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Tunjinodaysoff(m): 12:01pm On Apr 11, 2017
[quote author=justi4jesu post=55468530][/quote]

How much did you pay?: can't remember but around 517 aed. the figure on the site is in dollars though
What's the number you called?: +97124431503 or +97124431792
Did you go with your old expired passport and how many passport photos did you go with?: yea...and...2 coloured passport photos with with background

Total how much was spent for your passport renewal? A breakdown will go a long way: based on logistics 517 online + 185 in embassy + 100 t-fare from Dubai to Abu Dhabi and back = 800aed

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 12:31pm On Apr 11, 2017
[quote author=Tunjinodaysoff post=55469998]

Okay thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Tunjinodaysoff(m): 1:27pm On Apr 11, 2017
[quote author=justi4jesu post=55470886][/quote]ok welcome
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by America001: 3:10pm On Apr 11, 2017
justi4jesu:

Depends on the agency processing it. Maximum 1 week.
Please help me out madam justi. I applied for a 3 months UAE visa through my friend living in in Sharjah last week Monday. (8 days ago). Till now nothing, I'm not in a hurry though.... but could there be any problem?
Another one is can I apply for a 14days visa by next week assuming the pending 3 months visa is not out by then? Thanks for your usual cooperation
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by odalonu12: 4:46pm On Apr 11, 2017
Guys abeg make una help me befor I fall mugu.how much are they paying security workers in uae
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Ndukings92(m): 4:49pm On Apr 11, 2017
odalonu12:
Guys abeg make una help me befor I fall mugu.how much are they paying security workers in uae
awesome question
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Femcesc07(m): 5:13pm On Apr 11, 2017
samhay:

Thanks boss, Busy ni
eeyah, it well bro
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by odalonu12: 7:08pm On Apr 11, 2017
Ndukings92:
awesome question

Please any answer fro u guys
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Femcesc07(m): 7:45pm On Apr 11, 2017
. ........ .......

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Femcesc07(m): 7:50pm On Apr 11, 2017
Icebreez, Icefire, Bigteddy, BadmanGozie and the likes, how is your job hunt overthere guyz!!!!!!!!!
Any update or experience you guyz has gained so far that wanna share with the house.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by America001: 7:55pm On Apr 11, 2017
Please anybody with an answer to my question? I really wanna tour the UAE this summer.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Femcesc07(m): 8:08pm On Apr 11, 2017
America001:
Please anybody with an answer to my question? I really wanna tour the UAE this summer.
I'm not really sure, but I guess you should be patient for the outcome of the one you already applied for before putting through another application okay
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by America001: 10:10pm On Apr 11, 2017
Femcesc07:
I'm not really sure but I guess you should be patient for the outcome of the one you already applied for before putting through another application okay
OK.... Thank you
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 5:13am On Apr 12, 2017
Please help me. How did u land the job there
dannyxlamar:
Good morning my people, I really want to thank and appreciate every one here for their immense support, comments, etc. It is by the grace of God. Just landed in Doha, Qatar. After years of been swindled by fake agents. Long live Nairaland. Anybody here in Qatar Holla let's link up.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 7:05am On Apr 12, 2017
odalonu12:
the least i know is 1750aed monthly. can go as high as 3500aed
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 7:08am On Apr 12, 2017
America001:
you wanna tour UAE this Summer? maybe u don't know what summer is like over here. Have u ever been to a 9ja local bakery? that's what to expect.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Cent24(m): 7:32am On Apr 12, 2017
Good morning friends,
I need your advice, I do like to work in UAE. I am planning to get the 3month tourist visa but I don't know how to go about it and I don't have anybody in UAE for any processing and accommodation. I want to see myself land and work in UAE soon.
pls help a friend.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Iamcute(m): 7:44am On Apr 12, 2017
nattybanta:
you wanna tour UAE this Summer? maybe u don't know what summer is like over here. Have u ever been to a 9ja local bakery? that's what to expect.
Talking about bakery @nattybanta , how can one secure a job in that regard in the UAE please? I have two years experience working as a dispatcher here in naija. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) ... (502)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / USA Visit Visa Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.