Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,660 members, 7,851,257 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:56 PM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (296) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (935298 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Iamcute(m): 11:39pm On Apr 12, 2017
azarenka:

Are you a bread dispatcher,emergency dispatcher or a flight dispatcher?Try to be a little bit specific.

Bread dispatcher...
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by icedbreez(m): 11:39pm On Apr 12, 2017
justi4jesu:

Be careful because most of those construction jobs are very tasking so be ready and expect anything.

Abeg this one you speak na Urhobo you speak oh...spell it out well for him before some people come here come enter slave camp and can't even run because their passport is in the hand of management. Work here means work. Solid 8 or 9 hours of WORK. so whatever contract is put before you no rush. Consult people wet dey do dat is in work to know How far if not your dubai dream become Siberia Labour camp.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Iamcute(m): 11:39pm On Apr 12, 2017
nattybanta:
grin grin grin
Lol..
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by icedbreez(m): 12:56am On Apr 13, 2017
cutieme:
Hello house,where are the two ice...now?Una dey bone nairaland abi wetin?
Wusai? We nor fit bone this wonderful thread na. On my side na need to settle down understand my work and my workplace. Small small I go rotate back here and drop my 2 kobo as the gurus 4here take help me.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 3:12am On Apr 13, 2017
Iamcute:

Bread dispatcher...
don't know if that job description would b available for a Nigerian here because most ppl I see doing the job are Indians and Pakistani, u know that 95% of shops are run by them. That doesn't mean u can't do it over here. Its all about Grace.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by cutieme(m): 7:00am On Apr 13, 2017
@icedbreez,you don get job,alleluyah!see as i dey dance shoki for you....congrat bro.which job be that?May God that did yours,do mine too.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Iamcute(m): 7:24am On Apr 13, 2017
nattybanta:
don't know if that job description would b available for a Nigerian here because most ppl I see doing the job are Indians and Pakistani, u know that 95% of shops are run by them. That doesn't mean u can't do it over here. Its all about Grace.

Oh ok. Thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by joelreg(m): 11:07am On Apr 13, 2017
nattybanta:

Kindly reply your mail
Thank you
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by icedbreez(m): 11:14am On Apr 13, 2017
cutieme:
@icedbreez,you don get job,alleluyah!see as i dey dance shoki for you....congrat bro.which job be that?May God that did yours,do mine too.
Amen. God go do am. My own na by grace oh nothing else.
Job wey I nor apply for. I just tire after so much CV distribution, nothing. Out of the blue God use somebody remember me. Call me say opening dey him company, as I arrive the rest na history. #Prayers.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by cutieme(m): 11:33am On Apr 13, 2017
wow,God really do am for you o@icedbreez.hope the money dey ok sha,I tap into your testimony in Jesus name o!

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 1:48pm On Apr 13, 2017
icedbreez:

Job wey I nor apply for. I just tire after so much CV distribution, nothing. Out of the blue God use somebody remember me. Call me say opening dey him company, as I arrive the rest na history. #Prayers.
Na so dubai be oo, where u no expect to get work na there God go carry u put. After all my online submission of cv and the ones wey I go drop for offices, yet na one open interview wey I go, na there I get job. Enjoy bro
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONSO740: 2:10pm On Apr 13, 2017
congrat
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by bigteddy206: 2:28pm On Apr 13, 2017
My people of Nairaland,both men and women i greet una ooooo.finally I have stamped my staying in UAE.I just got a job two days ago as a 3d Designer .plz you guys should help me and thank God.

8 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by japhethGold: 2:33pm On Apr 13, 2017
Congratulations to those whom GOD has given jobs for your testimony is a big encouragement to me even as I hope to carry my hustling to Dubai by February 2018.

I am a chartered accountant with 7 years of professional experience, I hope God will give me that much needed international experience.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 3:35pm On Apr 13, 2017
bigteddy206:
My people of Nairaland,both men and women i greet una ooooo.finally I have stamped my staying in UAE.I just got a job two days ago as a 3d Designer .plz you guys should help me and thank God.
congrats bro, this is the kind of news i love to hear. To God be the glory
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by cutieme(m): 6:00pm On Apr 13, 2017
congrat teddy ,all glory be to God as i still tap into your testimony
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by henrimoto(m): 7:21pm On Apr 13, 2017
nattybanta:
you wanna tour UAE this Summer? maybe u don't know what summer is like over here. Have u ever been to a 9ja local bakery? that's what to expect.
No,no,no!! he should visit some northern Nigerian states like Kebbi, zamfara, Kano and Sokoto during the month of febuary and march , to have a little clue of Summer weather in the UAE.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by henrimoto(m): 7:38pm On Apr 13, 2017
cutieme:
wow,God really do am for you o@icedbreez.hope the money dey ok sha,I tap into your testimony in Jesus name o!
@cutieme.. Lol. Bible say, "Rejoice with those that rejoiceth, so that you own shall come forth.

But Nwanne, if you want tap into this kind testimony, no just tap am like that! Do am #basedonlogistics . Lol

Do something!!
The collection box is at thou right hand side,
You know as e de go na, Lol..

How you dey bros? how the hustle ? Welldone
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Phelixblaq(m): 7:47pm On Apr 13, 2017
i want you guys to help me,,, i saved 500k during my youth servuce,,finished 6 days ago... can that be enough to move to dubai and starrt hustling??
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 8:29pm On Apr 13, 2017
Visa + flight ticket + bta = 500k ?

Make 500k the subject of formula, Collect the like terms & cross multiple....grin

Final ans = 800k

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by cutieme(m): 9:23pm On Apr 13, 2017
@henrimoto,i don hear u
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Phelixblaq(m): 12:12am On Apr 14, 2017
NONNYG:
Visa + flight ticket + bta = 500k ?

Make 500k the subject of formula, Collect the like terms & cross multiple....grin

Final ans = 800k
. no food for lazy someone
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Femcesc07(m): 12:49am On Apr 14, 2017
icedbreez:

Congrat bro, God bless your hustle....
I read about your post sometimes ago stating that, someone recommended you to his company HR and with that you were able to land the job. Pls make sure to be of a good character/behaviour in other to recommend other people, one love, jah bless us all.
bigteddy206:
Congrat bro, God bless your hustle

1 Like 1 Share

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Udopasa: 6:55am On Apr 14, 2017
bigteddy206:
Congratulobia
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Eddiecute86(m): 6:53pm On Apr 14, 2017
icedbreez:

Omo mehn see testimony flying up and down. Congrat bro as i key into your testimony i hope to testify soon.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by damlawrence101: 9:48am On Apr 15, 2017
My old school mate introduced mi 2 his frd in dubai for visa processing. But d guy insisted dat I must pay 4 my flight booking so dat my visa can b fast tracked Pls I nid advice on dis bro......but I insisted dat I must see my visa before I can pay 4 any flight booking
Note***it has been long I set my eye on my frd(7years)
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Femcesc07(m): 11:32am On Apr 15, 2017
damlawrence101:
My old school mate introduced mi 2 his frd in dubai for visa processing. But d guy insisted dat I must pay 4 my flight booking so dat my visa can b fast tracked Pls I nid advice on dis bro......but I insisted dat I must see my visa before I can pay 4 any flight booking
Note***it has been long I set my eye on my frd(7years)
I think you should wait for your visa to be out before you book for your flight ticket bro
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by damlawrence101: 11:53am On Apr 15, 2017
Femcesc07:
I think you should wait for your visa to be out before you book for your flight ticket bro
thanks bro..but we agreed on 250k for d visa but he said d only help he can rendered is dat I will pay him 200k and bal him 50k wen I start working in dubai
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by damlawrence101: 11:54am On Apr 15, 2017
damlawrence101:
thanks bro..but we agreed on 250k for d visa but he said d only help he can rendered is dat I will pay him 200k and bal him 50k wen I start working in dubai
he also said my visa will b ready in 2wiks....hw sure is dat?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Femcesc07(m): 11:58am On Apr 15, 2017
damlawrence101:
bro the deal is ok if you can trust the guy, because their more to visa stuff oooo. I will advise to do some background check on the guy and be very careful to avoid the story that touch, my 2cent

(1) (2) (3) ... (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) ... (502)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / USA Visit Visa Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.