Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,429 members, 7,864,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:41 AM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (357) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (938915 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 10:27pm On Jul 01, 2017
NONNYG:
when time reach to pay, tell them say lie liegrin . Carry them go labour

They sent a letter which I signed and scanned back where I promise to pay back.... So I think it's too late beside the information came late....
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by sirjake: 1:38am On Jul 02, 2017
NONNYG:
Happy new month to everyone. I welcome you guys into the month of massive job recruitment. This was the month I got 3 job offers. Therefore if you're searching for job, i pray this month will not pass you by. Amen
AMEN!

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 4:37am On Jul 02, 2017
Bobbyunitedfc:

They sent a letter which I signed and scanned back where I promise to pay back.... So I think it's too late beside the information came late....
anyway since it's an agreement else I would have advised u to take up the matter when you start working but it's not good to resume with trouble because you don't know what lies ahead of you
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by europe4sure(m): 4:57am On Jul 02, 2017
NONNYG:
anyway since it's an agreement else I would have advised u to take up the matter when you start working but it's not good to resume with trouble because you don't know what lies ahead of you

i concur with Nonnyg let sleeping dog lie for now !!

now i get your drift nonnyg i misunderstand because you dey always talk in parables grin
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 5:44am On Jul 02, 2017

1 Share

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 7:16am On Jul 02, 2017
Bobbyunitedfc:
finally.............ticket booked by my company,asked them to book the cheapest since i will be the one to pay back,Rwanda air 4pm tomorow.............i love night trips..........who else is with me jare..........? i feel like crying.........

teeboy22 how far
Teeboy dey airport now..
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 8:33am On Jul 02, 2017
smithsydny:
Teeboy dey airport now..

Teeboy flight is for 12 and he is at the airport..... Would have loved tl meet up with him but mine is for 4....going around 12pm to 1pm
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 8:58am On Jul 02, 2017
NONNYG:

Exactly boss... That's the idea maybe after my 6months probation I go start quote law for the hr
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Teeboy22(m): 10:03am On Jul 02, 2017
Omo

No b small thing o... Immigration Pple show me pepper...I dey wait mke plane come ooo

Update later
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Eldemmi(m): 10:36am On Jul 02, 2017
Teeboy22:
Omo

No b small thing o... Immigration Pple show me pepper...I dey wait mke plane come ooo

Update later
in d end name glory we go give to almighty

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by lovere: 11:09am On Jul 02, 2017
grin grin grin
Eldemmi:

in d end name glory we go give to almighty
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 11:09am On Jul 02, 2017
kenyd:
why the mods and some gurus for this group they do me this bad expecially natty my name sake...after begging you guys to help check the authenticity of my visa no one obliged . .e no good o.
anyways i hv fully paid for the visa and am praying to God it's authentic.
pls how long do I have before the visa expires to travel. it was issued on 22nd June and I planned moving on 20th july
.. pls reply asap..I beg una
This is one thing i hate in this thread, who else has sent me a visa and i didn't confirm it. do you think its everytime i read every line in this thread? or maybe i don't have a life?. U quoted 3 ppl and now its mine name you have to tarnish right. keep it up.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 11:10am On Jul 02, 2017
Teeboy22:
Omo

Update later
safe trip
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Teeboy22(m): 11:37am On Jul 02, 2017
Plane don show face oo
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Teeboy22(m): 11:37am On Jul 02, 2017
nattybanta:
safe trip

Thanks Blood
[quote author=Eldemmi post=58042114]
in d end name glory we go give to almighty [/quote
Amen baba
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 11:45am On Jul 02, 2017
At the airport now.... Them dey ask me for bta for employment visa...... I have just 20 dollars guys what can I do now o... Urgent pls
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 11:49am On Jul 02, 2017
Bobbyunitedfc:
At the airport now.... Them dey ask me for bta for employment visa...... I have just 20 dollars guys what can I do now o... Urgent pls
tell them your company is picking you up from the airport. cos they are not supposed to ask you for bta. they just need some blessing from you. bless ur boiz. lol
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Teeboy22(m): 12:01pm On Jul 02, 2017
Bobbyunitedfc:

Guy..arrange bar... One yellow immigration woman go disturb uu
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 1:04pm On Jul 02, 2017
Bobbyunitedfc:

The lord is your strength, even with your residence visa they will still task you. Fear those people. grin grin
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Fish123(m): 1:18pm On Jul 02, 2017
Mercy journey bro
Teeboy22:

Thanks Blood
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 1:30pm On Jul 02, 2017
All the airport officials na THIEVES

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by lovere: 1:43pm On Jul 02, 2017
NONNYG:
All the airport officials na THIEVES
thats why someone called it zoo country. in nigeria bribery is part of our norms and culture. but it is totally allien to uae . this is why nigeria is not progressing. and the so called immigration will still go to church and pay tithe with the bribe money.

what nonsense!

common electricity nigeria cannot generate due to corruption.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 1:48pm On Jul 02, 2017
lovere:

thats why someone called it zoo country. in nigeria bribery is part of our norms and culture. but it is totally allien to uae . this is why nigeria is not progressing. and the so called immigration will still go to church and pay tithe with the bribe money.

what nonsense!

common electricity nigeria cannot generate due to corruption.
lol. as for me, I don't even look at their faces whenever and in their world, i always tell dem am in a hurry. but no try am o grin
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by yhungbrowhne(m): 1:48pm On Jul 02, 2017
Which u all a safe trip. this another journey in your life. represent your self your family and the nation well ooo
anticipating waiting for my time

3 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 2:17pm On Jul 02, 2017
Thanks Nanty for that insight,read alot on how to deal with immigration on this forum,it helped alot.....

Update 1
Got to the entrance gate with my mum and fiancee,the guy was like i can only allow u and one person so chose between your mum and your woman,told him botb women are my world and i cant afford to let any of them miss out on this,the guy said oya do sunday for me,i just ignored n stood still,my mum was sayin fun ni kan(give him something) i refuseed,he gat pissed and let us in.....#escape 1

Placed my luggages on the machine,the security dude shouted in his yeye hausa mother tongue whats is showing 4litres in your bag i told him groundnut oil he said liquids ain't allowed.........

More updates later guys ,we about boarding

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by lovere: 3:57pm On Jul 02, 2017
Bobbyunitedfc:
Thanks Nanty for that insight,read alot on how to deal with immigration on this forum,it helped alot.....

Update 1
Got to the entrance gate with my mum and fiancee,the guy was like i can only allow u and one person so chose between your mum and your woman,told him botb women are my world and i cant afford to let any of them miss out on this,the guy said oya do sunday for me,i just ignored n stood still,my mum was sayin fun ni kan(give him something) i refuseed,he gat pissed and let us in.....#escape 1

Placed my luggages on the machine,the security dude shouted in his yeye hausa mother tongue whats is showing 4litres in your bag i told him [b]groundnut oil [/b]he said liquids ain't allowed.........

More updates later guys ,we about boarding
groundnut gini? hope you are joking?
how about red oil and garri?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Bankole1790: 4:44pm On Jul 02, 2017
@ Japhethgold,pls I am in the same shoes with u.I want us to talk more,but ICAN is recognized in many other countries,why is it not recognized in the uae

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 4:47pm On Jul 02, 2017
lovere:

groundnut gini? hope you are joking?
how about red oil and garri?
groundnut oil cheap here nah
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by lovere: 5:30pm On Jul 02, 2017
NONNYG:
groundnut oil cheap here nah
this guy fall my hand no be small
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by kenyd(m): 6:06pm On Jul 02, 2017
nattybanta:

This is one thing i hate in this thread, who else has sent me a visa and i didn't confirm it. do you think its everytime i read every line in this thread? or maybe i don't have a life?. U quoted 3 ppl and now its mine name you have to tarnish right. keep it up.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by kenyd(m): 6:09pm On Jul 02, 2017
oga natty sorry sir.. I desperately needed the confirmation .....that was why I over reacted. no vex mbok

(1) (2) (3) ... (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) ... (502)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / USA Visit Visa Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.