Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,270 members, 7,849,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:17 PM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (360) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (934961 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Phenmeson(m): 7:24am On Jul 05, 2017
NONNYG:
Welcome to UAEgrin

Pls can you share how yu got the Employment visa
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Phenmeson(m): 7:37am On Jul 05, 2017
nattybanta:

This is one thing i hate in this thread, who else has sent me a visa and i didn't confirm it. do you think its everytime i read every line in this thread? or maybe i don't have a life?. U quoted 3 ppl and now its mine name you have to tarnish right. keep it up.

U check ur employment visa from https://eservices.mohre.gov.ae/enetwasal/employeeCredential.aspx
The page will ask if you have Labiyr xard.select no.
The next page will ask for your personal details. If you fill and submit.the next page will show If you any job offer/contract in UAE with your photograph on the visa letter

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 7:52am On Jul 05, 2017
shocked shocked shocked
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by samee72(f): 12:56pm On Jul 05, 2017
Phenmeson:

Authentication takes time & stress.
Can you kindly advise me how to get an Employment visa of Dubai from Nigeria

Sorry I have no idea about employment visa as my visits to the UAE are purely on visiting and medical trips
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by samac(m): 1:44pm On Jul 05, 2017
lovere:

Use emirates post to send it to Nigeria. I recently sent a document to abuja for authentication and it was Emirates post I used. They charged me 90aed and it took only 3 days to reach abuja. But to avoid wahala oh use dhl if you are sending it back to UAE from Nigeria. I used EMS Nigeria to return mine and the experience wasn't funny as I had to wait for 2 weeks to receive it. Dhl in Nigeria will charge you like 20k to send it back to UAE.
, Thanks so much, I will look on that option too
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by samac(m): 1:50pm On Jul 05, 2017
samee72:

How soon do you need to do this, I'm currently in Dubai and will be going back end of the month, also I can only drop it off for you in Nigeria, can't go through authenticating it for you
Thanks bro I appreciate, but I will be needing the doc Asap
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 4:03pm On Jul 05, 2017
samac:
Thanks bro I appreciate, but I will be needing the doc Asap
uwc
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 4:04pm On Jul 05, 2017
samee72:

Sorry I have no idea about employment visa as my visits to the UAE are purely on visiting and medical trips
hope the treatment was successful
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 4:13pm On Jul 05, 2017
This guys no wan do me medical,it's 4days now M working anyways they say u get ur emirate I'd after a month and thats when ur status starts reading me no believe sha..

Emirates ID plus 6months is the goal.... Bear the hustle and the pains.... It's all about determination...

And yes I get naija radio stations here..... Classic fm and Nigeria info...
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by samee72(f): 5:30pm On Jul 05, 2017
NONNYG:
hope the treatment was successful

Hi Nonnyg, we are still on it oh, in fact I'm going to sheikh Khalifa medical city, Abu Dhabi tomorrow to get some of my past results for the hospital here in Dubai, thanks for asking, hope you are good.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Tunjinodaysoff(m): 8:07pm On Jul 05, 2017
thx
justi4jesu:

Check the front page of this thread. They are listed there already.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 10:23pm On Jul 05, 2017
Bobbyunitedfc:
This guys no wan do me medical,it's 4days now M working anyways they say u get ur emirate I'd after a month and thats when ur status starts reading me no believe sha..

Emirates ID plus 6months is the goal.... Bear the hustle and the pains.... It's all about determination...

And yes I get naija radio stations here..... Classic fm and Nigeria info...
download TuneIn radio. U will get almost all the stations

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 10:24pm On Jul 05, 2017
samee72:

Hi Nonnyg, we are still on it oh, in fact I'm going to sheikh Khalifa medical city, Abu Dhabi tomorrow to get some of my past results for the hospital here in Dubai, thanks for asking, hope you are good.
I wish u all the best. Yes I'm fine. Everything will be ok
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by icedbreez(m): 1:31am On Jul 06, 2017
Tunjinodaysoff:
Hello...Please who will advise me reputable job consultants in UAE. I heard Gulfjobseeker is one of the good ones. But they charge up to 3900 AED. WHICH IS INSANE

Don't go there.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 5:11am On Jul 06, 2017
NONNYG:
download TuneIn radio. U will get almost all the stations
Tune in uses data na.... Got these ones without data
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 5:53am On Jul 06, 2017
Bobbyunitedfc:

you wan to be ominipresent abi? download the app and use ur data

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 6:39am On Jul 06, 2017
Bobbyunitedfc:

oh, here data no be anything nah. I have free WiFi both at work & accommodation
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by shilam(m): 8:13am On Jul 06, 2017
Phenmeson:

U check ur employment visa from https://eservices.mohre.gov.ae/enetwasal/employeeCredential.aspx
The page will ask if you have Labiyr xard.select no.
The next page will ask for your personal details. If you fill and submit.the next page will show If you any job offer/contract in UAE with your photograph on the visa letter
. hello pls an trying to check my friend employment visa in this site but is asking me to summit my phone number which will start from 052 pls what can I do about it
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by tehinse1(m): 8:51am On Jul 06, 2017
Morning guys, Pls how long those it take to get a 3 month UAE visa from Dubia. Is in up to 2 or 3 months?
Favourable response wil be appreciate.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 9:16am On Jul 06, 2017
tehinse1:
Morning guys, Pls how long those it take to get a 3 month UAE visa from Dubia. Is in up to 2 or 3 months?
Favourable response wil be appreciate.
shocked From 3 days till infinity
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 9:24am On Jul 06, 2017
nattybanta:
shocked From 3 days till infinity
bros y nah

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by shilam(m): 12:42pm On Jul 06, 2017
hello pls an trying to check my friend employment visa in this site. https://eservices.mohre.gov.ae/enetwasal/employeeCredential. but is asking me to summit a phone number which will start from 052 pls what can I do about it
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Phenmeson(m): 6:14pm On Jul 06, 2017
shilam:
. hello pls an trying to check my friend employment visa in this site but is asking me to summit my phone number which will start from 052 pls what can I do about it

You can type any number.i did thar for my Brother who was in Dubai.
The phone number is not vital but u must just input any number
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by shilam(m): 7:57pm On Jul 06, 2017
Phenmeson:

You can type any number.i did thar for my Brother who was in Dubai.
The phone number is not vital but u must just input any number
. thanks bro I have confirm it
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Phenmeson(m): 8:25pm On Jul 06, 2017
nattybanta:

This is one thing i hate in this thread, who else has sent me a visa and i didn't confirm it. do you think its everytime i read every line in this thread? or maybe i don't have a life?. U quoted 3 ppl and now its mine name you have to tarnish right. keep it up.

Post your details and let me help you to confirm
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Phenmeson(m): 8:38pm On Jul 06, 2017
bigteddy206:

na my company did the visa,so I exited,they just sent it to me.the first job I had,they messed me up so I got this one before I exist.

Can you share with us how your company help yu out
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Phenmeson(m): 8:45pm On Jul 06, 2017
jofo:

Can someone in the house please help verify this,

You check ur employment visa from https://eservices.mohre.gov.ae/enetwasal/employeeCredential.aspx
The page will ask if you have Labour card.select no.
The next page will ask for your personal details. If you fill and submit.the next page will show If you any job offer/contract in UAE with your photograph on the visa letter.
N.B it wil also ask you for mobile number just input any dubai fone number

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Phenmeson(m): 9:07pm On Jul 06, 2017
amos4real:
please house, I want to ask I have a brother that will going to dubai by 7th of June to return on 3rd September , but the problem now is the guy that did the visa said he should do ok to board . The airline is Kenyan airline. I booked the flight from wakanow.com. does any one has the experience with the airline ? what should I do? please I need ur help on this.

I had their experience when i paid for my Brother who travelled to Dubai. The Ok to board is just for you to snap the ATM card you paid with,you send your data page of Int'l passport,you send the traveller flight ticket and is data page of passport to Kenyan airline customer service. They will respond to you

thanks .
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 11:47pm On Jul 06, 2017
Phenmeson:

Post your details and let me help you to confirm
Fabian Ikechukwu
Entry permit no:101/2017/07/0210161
Uid:52404920
Passport no:A07180668
18/june/1988
Place of issue:Abu dhabi
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by shilam(m): 5:58am On Jul 07, 2017
nattybanta:
Fabian Ikechukwu Entry permit no:101/2017/07/0210161 Uid:52404920 Passport no:A07180668 18/june/1988 Place of issue:Abu dhabi
. ...... Employee Information Doest Not Exists.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by sHOTdownHawk: 6:06am On Jul 07, 2017
europe4sure:

are you still talking about dubai or other countries
Does it not apply to dubai and other non commonwealth countries?

(1) (2) (3) ... (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) ... (502)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / USA Visit Visa Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.