Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,328 members, 7,836,393 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (362) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (931825 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 10:31am On Jul 08, 2017
BadmanGozie:

Welcome to the UAE bro. Just a lil advise, it's best you keep this goal to yourself and patiently countdown. I just heard of some guy that came via direct employment and was excitedly telling his colleagues and foremen in the factory that after six months, he'd move to a better company.

His Al bab got wind of this, and immediately the bros clocked his sixth month, the Al bab drove him to labor office, cancelled his visa, went back to the camp and packed his stuff and he boarded an already booked flight back to Naija same day o.
what you heard isn't possible. Or you didnt hear all that transpired. Na so Dem dey take cancel visa? Even if the person robbed Al Maktoum . Anyways its wiser to keep your plans to yourself.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by tehinse1(m): 11:05am On Jul 08, 2017
[quote author=NONNYG post=58233797]U can even earn 30,000 to 40,000. So don't think because you're Nigerian you ought to have specific salary. What counts here in UAE is experience, luck, prayer & absence of village people[/quote

Thanks boss i so much appreciated, by D way bros i am coming with a 3 months visa. Pls wat best method do u think is appropriate to find job vacancies?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NoLotty7(m): 1:53pm On Jul 08, 2017
Hello good people here, please how true and genuine is this information given to me by a friend of mine today about traveling to Qatar.
That he knows about an agent in Dohar, Qatar that arrange the below whatsapp msg clip from him.

Qatar they down
But you will pay 20k to submit your CV at Qatar if your Cv is accepted
You will pay 50k here and balance 150k when you reach there
Salary 250k

Work in hotel or office
Free accommodation

Food

And transport
5years visa

Without the person paying for any expenses for the traveling
How geniue?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 1:58pm On Jul 08, 2017
NoLotty7:
Hello good people here, please how true and genuine is this information given to me by a friend of mine today about traveling to Qatar.
That he knows about an agent in Dohar, Qatar that arrange the below whatsapp msg clip from him.

Qatar they down
Salary 250k

Work in hotel or office
Free accommodation

Food

And transport
5years visa

How geniue?

Genuine enough to know its fake.

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 2:23pm On Jul 08, 2017
NoLotty7:

Qatar they down
Salary 250k

Work in hotel or office
Free accommodation

Food

And transport
5years visa

How geniue?
lol. This is a scam outline of like 3-4 years ago tell the person to upgrade.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by okonja(m): 2:37pm On Jul 08, 2017
justi4jesu:

Genuine enough to know its fake.

Lol...Even it is obvious to the blind
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by BadmanGozie: 2:57pm On Jul 08, 2017
nattybanta:
what you heard isn't possible. Or you didnt hear all that transpired. Na so Dem dey take cancel visa? Even if the person robbed Al Maktoum . Anyways its wiser to keep your plans to yourself.

Lol. I no even sabi how them d take cancel visa but the gist was that oga claimed he wasn't fit for the job. To think that they took the guy unawares sef. That kine thing eh, u no go even sabi where to start protesting from. Them just d order the guy about till he entered plane.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by tehinse1(m): 3:02pm On Jul 08, 2017
Guys, ow will someone goes about job searching in Dudai and how to negotiate with the employer for accomodation. I intend to come with 3months visa den scot a bit with a friend for d time being.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 3:38pm On Jul 08, 2017
BadmanGozie:

Welcome to the UAE bro. Just a lil advise, it's best you keep this goal to yourself and patiently countdown. I just heard of some guy that came via direct employment and was excitedly telling his colleagues and foremen in the factory that after six months, he'd move to a better company.

His Al bab got wind of this, and immediately the bros clocked his sixth month, the Al bab drove him to labor office, cancelled his visa, went back to the camp and packed his stuff and he boarded an already booked flight back to Naija same day o.

Damn......chai that guy will start blaming his people at the village not knowing he killed himself.....Thanks for the heads up,but them no need tell person that one sha....Nigerians are already victimized here,in fact dem no even wan take eye see naija,na we cause am sha...

So this town boring ,work home and work same routine....thank Godbfor nairaland and etisalat..lol

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by BadmanGozie: 4:58pm On Jul 08, 2017
Bobbyunitedfc:

Damn......chai that guy will start blaming his people at the village not knowing he killed himself.....Thanks for the heads up,but them no need tell person that one sha....Nigerians are already victimized here,in fact dem no even wan take eye see naija,na we cause am sha...

So this town boring ,work home and work same routine ....thank Godbfor nairaland and etisalat..lol

Na those of us wey dey prison (factory) d experience this one Na. grin grin
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by BadmanGozie: 5:03pm On Jul 08, 2017
Still on the six months ish, I started working 22/03/2017 but I just got my Emirate ID today and it's to expire 20/06/2019.

Please when exactly do I start counting the six months from?

Date of joining the company?
Date my employment visa was issued?
Date my residence was stamped on my passport?
Date my emirate ID was applied for?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 5:06pm On Jul 08, 2017
Joining date
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by BadmanGozie: 5:48pm On Jul 08, 2017
NONNYG:
Joining date

Thanks boss
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by tehinse1(m): 6:07pm On Jul 08, 2017
NONNYG Joining date.
guys is it realy true that employer always withheld their employees passport in UAE till his/her contract expire?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 6:37pm On Jul 08, 2017
tehinse1:
NONNYG Joining date.
guys is it realy true that employer always withheld their employees passport in UAE till his/her contract expire?
yes but not all employers. Though it's illegal to withhold employees passport. It's due to lack of trust
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 6:55pm On Jul 08, 2017
BadmanGozie:

Na those of us wey dey prison (factory) d experience this one Na. grin grin

Badman....na factory u dey too...me dey think say na only me....where be ur base baba....me dey sharjah tho
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 6:56pm On Jul 08, 2017
BadmanGozie:
Still on the six months ish, I started working 22/03/2017 but I just got my Emirate ID today and it's to expire 20/06/2019.

Congrats on your emirates baba....but 3months after?what da hell....my company is actually a month but the guy doesn't trust Nigerians so he gave us temp I'd card to be used for 3months as well....
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 6:58pm On Jul 08, 2017
BadmanGozie:

Hahah the day u got your emirates baba....your 6months starts now.....hahahahahahaha.....not sure let the gurus answer me self wana know

Justi4jesu,natty.....wait o where is samhay sef
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by tehinse1(m): 7:34pm On Jul 08, 2017
[quote author=NONNYG post=58258302]yes but not all employers. Though it's illegal to withhold employees passport. It's due to lack of trust.

Ok, i am hoping i join u guys soon bco my present job is as good as hell. I work around d clock and yet salary is not forthconing. Thanks so much boas.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by europe4sure(m): 10:51pm On Jul 08, 2017
hmmm...LORD HAVE MERCY OO
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by excogobs: 11:32pm On Jul 08, 2017
TO ALL PLANNING TO CHANGE JOB AFTER 6MONTHS I TRIED IT LAST MONTH AND I WAS TOLD AT TA SHHEL CENTER THAT THE 6MONTHS IS ONLY MEANT FOR GUYS ON UNLIMITED CONTRACT.
Bobbyunitedfc:

Hahah the day u got your emirates baba....your 6months starts now.....hahahahahahaha.....not sure let the gurus answer me self wana know

Justi4jesu,natty.....wait o where is samhay sef

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by BadmanGozie: 12:32am On Jul 09, 2017
Bobbyunitedfc:

Badman....na factory u dey too...me dey think say na only me....where be ur base baba....me dey sharjah tho

Lol. I dey Sharjah too bro.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 5:15am On Jul 09, 2017
excogobs:
TO ALL PLANNING TO CHANGE JOB AFTER 6MONTHS I TRIED IT LAST MONTH AND I WAS TOLD AT TA SHHEL CENTER THAT THE 6MONTHS IS ONLY MEANT FOR GUYS ON UNLIMITED CONTRACT.
Baba shey na free zone u dey or labour zone...cause I have guys at my workplace wet don change jobs 2-3 times within a year and 6months...benefits of been in a free zone....I stand to be corrected tho
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by gorgton(m): 5:22am On Jul 09, 2017
excogobs:

Are there UNLIMITED CONTRACTS in UAE?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 7:18am On Jul 09, 2017

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by LEOSIRSIR(m): 11:53am On Jul 09, 2017
Hope this help

Limited, or “Fixed-Term”, contract
- A Limited contract has a start date and an end date;
- It can’t exceed a period of 4 years, although it can be renewed if both the employer and employee agree to it;

- Unless the contract is renewed, it is automatically cancelled when it expires;
- In the event of an employee with a Limited contract being terminated by the employer – for reasons other than that stated in Article 120 of the UAE Labour Law – then the employer is liable to pay compensation to the employee. The compensation should be based on either 3 month’s wages or for the remaining contract period; whichever is less;
Article 120 of the UAE Labour Law states:
The employer may dismiss the employee without notice in the following cases:
1. If the employee adopts a false identity or nationality or if he submits forged documents or certificates.
2. If the employee is appointed under a probationary period and dismissal occurred during or at the end of said period.
3. If he commits an error causing substantial material loss to the employer provided that the latter advises the labour department of the incident within 48 hours from having knowledge of the same.
4. If the employee violates instructions concerning safety of the place of business provided that such instructions are displayed in writing at conspicuous places and in case of an illiterate employee the latter be informed verbally of the same.
5. If he fails to perform his basic duties under the contract of employment and persists in violating them despite formal investigation with him in this respect and warning him of dismissal if the same is repeated.
6. If he divulges any secrets of the establishment where he is employed.
7. If he is awarded final judgement by the competent court in respect of an offence prejudicing honour, honesty or public morals.
8. If during working hours he is found drunk or under the influence of drug.
9. If in the course of his work he commits an assault on the employer, the manager or any of his colleagues.
10. If he absents himself without lawful excuse for more that twenty intermittent days or for more than seven successive day during one year
- If, however, the employee resigns of his or her own free will – for reasons other than those stated in Article 121 of the UAE Labour Law - then they will be liable to compensate the employer. The employee will have to pay either 45 days salary or the remaining period of the contract; whichever is less.
Article 121 of the UAE Labour Law states:
The employee may leave the service without notice in the following cases:
1. If the employer does not fulfil his obligations towards the employee as provided for in the contract or in this Law.
2. If the employer or his legal regal representative has committed an act of assault against the employee.

Unlimited contract
- An Unlimited contract has a start date, but no end date;
- The contract may be terminated by either the employer or the employee so long as 30 days’ notice is given. It is possible to extend this notice by mutual agreement;
- The employee’s wages during the notice period will be paid in full for the entire notice period served;
- If, for one reason or another, no notice period was given, whoever should have given the 30 day notice must compensate the other with the payment of 30 days wages;
- If the employee violates any of the points stated in Article 120 of the UAE Labour Law, the employer may terminate the employee’s contract without issuing notice;
- The employee may terminate the contract without notice if the employer fails to fill his obligations as stated in Article 121 of the UAE Labour Law;
- The employee will be entitled to compensation of three months’ wages if they are terminated without justification. Compensation for damages, if any, awarded to the employee for unreasonable dismissal will not affect the employee’s entitlement to end of service gratuity and payments in lieu of notice.

gorgton:

Are there UNLIMITED CONTRACTS in UAE?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by jofo: 12:49pm On Jul 09, 2017
Hello house.... Pls i intend leaving or dubai first week in August... can anyone pls help out with information on how to attest my document before i leave nigeria.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 1:08pm On Jul 09, 2017
jofo:
Hello house.... Pls i intend leaving or dubai first week in August... can anyone pls help out with information on how to attest my document before i leave nigeria.

You have to go to Abuja or send your documents to a trusted proxy in Abuja that can help you with the process from Ministry of Education to Ministry of Foreign Affairs to UAE Embassy in Abuja.

Check the front page of this thread to have an idea of the cost per document.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by oluwarphemmy: 1:14pm On Jul 09, 2017
justi4jesu:

You have to go to Abuja or send your documents to a trusted proxy in Abuja that can help you with the process from Ministry of Education to Ministry of Foreign Affairs to UAE Embassy in Abuja.

at the embassy, it's now 18k per document.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by tehinse1(m): 1:30pm On Jul 09, 2017
[quote author=justi4jesu

Boss, Pls is it a most to attest all credentials (i mean weac + bsc certificate) for the employement or just d bsc cert alone? Some once said to me dat d bsc cert is enough for UAE employment. Im only thing Of serving cost at the embassy. Pls assist by throwing more light.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by lovere: 1:54pm On Jul 09, 2017
tehinse1:
[quote author=justi4jesu

Boss, Pls is it a most to attest all credentials (i mean weac + bsc certificate) for the employement or just d bsc cert alone? Some once said to me dat d bsc cert is enough for UAE employment. Im only thing Of serving cost at the embassy. Pls assist by throwing more light.
do all to be at the better side. i made similar mistake and i paid dearly for it.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by kenyd(m): 3:19pm On Jul 09, 2017
I just attested mine last week. both bsc and o level cost me about 40k plus.. federal ministry of education and foreign affairs aren't up to 2k buh remember you wil need to buy an o level scratch card.... by God's grace am travelling by 1st week of August. ..buh y flight tickets come dey too costly now 200k plus

(1) (2) (3) ... (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) ... (502)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.