Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (365) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (926108 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by icedbreez(m): 12:57am On Jul 12, 2017
europe4sure:
i thank almighty GOD my much awaited visa is out
i thank all the vibrant contributors of the thread
and Etoman for his assistance and nattybanta for the confirmation
from the bottom of my heart Europe4sure says thank you !!!

Congrats Man. #Finally.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 2:09am On Jul 12, 2017
europe4sure:
congrats sir
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by etoman1(m): 4:30am On Jul 12, 2017
europe4sure:
alhamdulillah grin
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 6:15am On Jul 12, 2017
oawoyale:
Good Noon my dearest people, please I need advice on this little challenge, I have applied for jobs in various company in Dubai while am still Nigeria working in insurance coy. But what surprised me most was that a lady call my working place from Dubai on 4th of July, without putting my official line on my CV and she wanted to do interview with me on that official line, I quickly gave her my mobile number to call me for further discussion told her was calling on my official line and she asked when? Reply her anytime. Since then I haven't heard from her. And later call my office ccare to get her details including her phone number but the line didn't go through. Still waiting sa.

Pls could it be scammer!!!
Not really a scammer, i believe you missed your chance. those calls do not take more than 2 minutes and you can't get it back. they selected you and was trying to verify you, pray harder they have a change of heart. .
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 6:28am On Jul 12, 2017
nattybanta:
Not really a scammer, i believe you missed your chance. those calls do not take more than 2 minutes and you can't get it back. they selected you and was trying to verify you, pray harder they have a change of heart. .
exactly, the nigga just missed a chance cry
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by lovere: 6:43am On Jul 12, 2017
europe4sure:
finally!!! may the land be green for you. i owe you a drink here.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Memphisheight33(m): 7:51am On Jul 12, 2017
europe4sure:
Congrats bro.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Fish123(m): 8:11am On Jul 12, 2017
Congrat man,victory at last......
God bless your hustle mehn
europe4sure:
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by HILCROWN(m): 10:52am On Jul 12, 2017
Good to go.

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by HILCROWN(m): 10:52am On Jul 12, 2017
Oya now

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by HILCROWN(m): 10:53am On Jul 12, 2017
Yes o
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by HILCROWN(m): 10:55am On Jul 12, 2017
For those on residency visa

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by wolemine: 11:14am On Jul 12, 2017
europe4sure:

congratulations I am really happy for you

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by olaadesie(m): 12:12pm On Jul 12, 2017
europe4sure:

Congratulations baba
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by cutieme(m): 12:44pm On Jul 12, 2017
europe4sure:
Praise God!!!Am happy for you.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by HILCROWN(m): 12:47pm On Jul 12, 2017
Save the date

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by itasakpa: 12:54pm On Jul 12, 2017
Pls house, is employment for taxi driver job in dubai ok?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by etoman1(m): 1:27pm On Jul 12, 2017
itasakpa:
yes but be ready to be paying fine every month once u drive anyhow
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 1:35pm On Jul 12, 2017
etoman1:
yes but be ready to be paying fine every month once u drive anyhow
lol E go pass road test first.
itasakpa:
Yea very ok.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by judgedredd22(m): 4:56pm On Jul 12, 2017
nattybanta:

lok.

Hi, you know of anybody/firm that can give short term loans (a month or two) in ajman/dubai?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Phenmeson(m): 5:15pm On Jul 12, 2017
icedbreez:

Congrats Man. #Finally.

Congrats
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by judgedredd22(m): 5:17pm On Jul 12, 2017
justi4jesu:

Posted as received, I no follow. smiley

hi, do you know of anyone/firm that gives short term loans(1 month or 2) in ajman/dubai?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by mahogany85(f): 7:08pm On Jul 12, 2017
BIG CONGRATS.......... Happy for you man

europe4sure:
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by kenyd(m): 8:20pm On Jul 12, 2017
please house, which of these website is better and safer to book a flight?... wakanow.com or travelstart?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by europe4sure(m): 11:21pm On Jul 12, 2017
thank you everybody this thread is really great !! flight booked 22 july no time to waste

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by DrSleekQas(m): 11:48pm On Jul 12, 2017
europe4sure:
thank you everybody this thread is really great !!
flight booked 22 july no time to waste

happy for u bro... make sure u grab ur balance from that guy o wen u land dxb... which flight u de use?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by peetayo: 5:54am On Jul 13, 2017
Inbox peetayo at yahoo
Visman:
Na wao my brothers in the house, so after i shared and even posted evidence of how a supposed agent in Dubai ate my money in the name of processing 3months Dubai visit visa for me still no one here is willing to help in recommending a reliable source that one can process Dubai visa, no b money i dey beg na, make una just tell us authentic source, abi no b human being dey process all these ones wey we dey c everyday here?
Cc:
Nattybanta
Justi4jesu
Europe4sure
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Memphisheight33(m): 7:30am On Jul 13, 2017
europe4sure:
thank you everybody this thread is really great !!
flight booked 22 july no time to waste
Bro na sooo when you reach track that guy for your money.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by HILCROWN(m): 10:01am On Jul 13, 2017
Save the dates

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nampofo: 10:39am On Jul 13, 2017
You can check Regal Travel and tours. Just google. They have processed tourist visa for me. They acted as my guarantors/sponsors as well.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 11:10am On Jul 13, 2017
nampofo:
You can check Regal Travel and tours. Just google. They have processed tourist visa for me. They acted as my guarantors/sponsors as well.
in 2017? 3months visa?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nampofo: 11:56am On Jul 13, 2017
nattybanta:
in 2017? 3months visa?

2017/one month visa

(1) (2) (3) ... (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) ... (502)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.