Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,505 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (401) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (927716 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 2:13pm On Sep 18, 2017
LEOSIRSIR:

Now i get it.... grin grin grin grin
grin grin u can relate abi.. Small world bro cheesy
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by donvat1(m): 7:26pm On Sep 18, 2017
murphy29:
application and processing fee plus flight I spent just 550k
And I resumed work 3rd day of my arrival
Pls, can you help a brother from another mother get a job their.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 7:39pm On Sep 18, 2017
400 pagesgrin
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 7:59pm On Sep 18, 2017
Goodluck

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by tolugeorgeinfo(f): 8:24pm On Sep 18, 2017
[b][/b]PLEASE HOUSE, DO I NEED TO ATTEST A FOREIGN MBA CERTIFICATE AT MIN OF EDU, MIN OF FORIEGN AFFAIRS AND UAE EMBASSY IN NAIGERIA? THANK YOU
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 18, 2017
I was here
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by fxgal: 9:32pm On Sep 18, 2017
smithsydny:
I was here

?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Amos87(m): 9:34pm On Sep 18, 2017
400 pages.......No be small thing, another milestone. All thanks to Gurus here, una too much.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Amos87(m): 9:48pm On Sep 18, 2017
Topshow4real:
Pls i need advise on this, 700k on keke napep business here in Nigeria, or 700k on employment visa of 1000 or 1200AED monthly salary (menial jobs) in Dubai for 2years.. . .

From my research, one could earn at least 3k daily on keke business. . Pls i need advise. I intend driving the keke myself, though I don't know how to drive it, but would learn it

Note: I've been doing nothing, as in jobless since I came back from youth
service April this year!
My bro, run run run with ur 700k to Dubai. Don't waste ur time and energy on Keke napep. Go there and even start with 800drm a month salary.
NB: Am telling u this because am into the Napep biz in Alaba Int'l. So bro, even if the 700k no do am, just go borrow money complete am and leave, shekina

5 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by austinvilly1: 9:50pm On Sep 18, 2017
Hello house am planing to come to Dubai and i have deploma in desktop publishing can I attest the certificate.. And what are my chance in getting job
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 11:37pm On Sep 18, 2017
justi4jesu:
Goodluck
Do you buy skrill funds?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nurric(m): 11:56pm On Sep 18, 2017
Nice thread with life changing insights. All thanks to the great Kings and Queens that keep the flame glowing. Justi..Natty...more grace to you especially as we await to usher in a new thread still a continuity . Peace be unto you
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 3:46am On Sep 19, 2017
austinvilly1:
Hello house am planing to come to Dubai and i have deploma in desktop publishing can I attest the certificate.. And what are my chance in getting job
attest any document which you think that will be relevant to you here on the long run, as for the chance of getting a job, no one has answer to that, come & see things for yourself

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by teeking: 7:59am On Sep 19, 2017
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by LEOSIRSIR(m): 8:03am On Sep 19, 2017
yeah small world..... grin grin grin

smithsydny:
grin grin u can relate abi.. Small world bro cheesy
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Akin51(m): 8:07am On Sep 19, 2017
teeking:
I don waka tire... I need right source of work. Days are numbered. Help me sad cry

Don't give up

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Topshow4real: 8:24am On Sep 19, 2017
Amos87:

My bro, run run run with ur 700k to Dubai. Don't waste ur time and energy on Keke napep. Go there and even start with 800drm a month salary.
NB: Am telling u this because am into the Napep biz in Alaba Int'l. So bro, even if the 700k no do am, just go borrow money complete am and leave, shekina

God bless you bro. You just encouraged me.
Thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Amos87(m): 9:20am On Sep 19, 2017
Topshow4real:

God bless you bro. You just encouraged me.
Thanks
Uwc bro

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Abokii8(m): 12:10pm On Sep 19, 2017
My brother want to go to UAE on investor visa, he plan to invest AED100K, please what are the possibilities of finding a reliable investor who is ready to pay 5-10% monthly as ROI? Thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 12:22pm On Sep 19, 2017
Abokii8:
My brother want to go to UAE on investor visa, he plan to invest AED100K, please what are the possibilities of finding a reliable investor who is ready to pay 5-10% monthly as ROI? Thanks
sad investor planing on investing 100k aed in UAE? with plans of 5-10% monthly ROI; e never serious. He should use it to buy 3 Toyota Camry and put it on uber in lagos. shikena
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 12:27pm On Sep 19, 2017
teeking:
I don waka tire... I need right source of work. Days are numbered. Help me sad cry
i was thinking you went to UAE 2 days ago; and u are tired already, just take some rest, do some research on companies in UAE online , get contacts , spam companies emails with your CV (make sure you have a detailed CV) remove irrelevant work experience. and then visit the ones around you.

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 12:32pm On Sep 19, 2017
austinvilly1:
What Kind of Diploma? The one obtained from a Cyber cafe/ Computer training or Polytechnic? if its a ND, attest it, if the other, don't boda.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 12:35pm On Sep 19, 2017
tolugeorgeinfo:
[b][/b]PLEASE HOUSE, DO I NEED TO ATTEST A FOREIGN MBA CERTIFICATE AT MIN OF EDU, MIN OF FORIEGN AFFAIRS AND UAE EMBASSY IN NAIGERIA? THANK YOU
This question has been answered earlier.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 12:36pm On Sep 19, 2017
achyc2002:

Or you invest it in a biz that can fetch u more money than keke, increases the money in no time and maybe with time, you can then travel to dubai
What kind, cos am interested in investing too.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 12:39pm On Sep 19, 2017
Topshow4real:
Pls i need advise on this, 700k on keke napep business here in Nigeria, or 700k on employment visa of 1000 or 1200AED monthly salary (menial jobs) in Dubai for 2years.. . .

From my research, one could earn at least 3k daily on keke business. . Pls i need advise. I intend driving the keke myself, though I don't know how to drive it, but would learn it

Note: I've been doing nothing, as in jobless since I came back from youth service April this year!
I believe if you make it to UAE, it would be better off than those unforeseen expenses and irregularities in the transport business.

4 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by achyc2002(m): 12:53pm On Sep 19, 2017
nattybanta:

What kind, cos am interested in investing too.

Though, there are so many but the ones I know the in and out very well are;

Product packaging

Microfinancing

Tissue/Serviette production

Agrochemicals importation

Commercial farming

Major distributor of product/s

The amount quoted by the poster can start and run all listed above except Tissue/Serviette production.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by cherio12(m): 1:09pm On Sep 19, 2017
Abokii8:
Sup, you tried to email me.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by tolugeorgeinfo(f): 2:05pm On Sep 19, 2017
nattybanta:
This question has been answered earlier.
thanks just saw it.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by femmoy(m): 2:20pm On Sep 19, 2017
400 pages are not beans,thanks to the OP (Justi),the bosses in d house that are readily available,Nonny, Natty,I sight u also Bobby and a host of others (pardon me if I don't mention ur name) for ur great contributions.
God bless u and make u to excel in a foreign land.
My testimony will come wit part 3 by the grace of God.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by SLYSIM: 4:37pm On Sep 19, 2017
Thanks to all nairalanders on this thread, this thread has been very educative and provides first-hand information. Kudos to you guys.
I will need advice on the viability of getting project management or engineering job and the best emirate country one can consider traveling to. I read Electrical Engineering and have a considerable experience in engineering project management and electrical engineering design/installations. Have gotten PMP certification and preparing for PRINCE 2. Dubai, Oman, Qatar, Kuwait are on my mind anyway. Advice on any of these countries and others will be highly appreciated.
Thank u very much.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by icedbreez(m): 4:44pm On Sep 19, 2017
teeking:

Go to Fetchr Warehouse near Ramla mall in DIP. they are looking for Warehouse Officer...3000 salary no accomodation. If you have warehouse experience u ll get the job...if not still pray and try luck.

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Abbey1987: 6:22pm On Sep 19, 2017
icedbreez:

Go to Fetchr Warehouse near Ramla mall in DIP. they are looking for Warehouse Officer...3000 salary no accomodation. If you have warehouse experience u ll get the job...if not still pray and try luck.
Give detailed address of the warehouse

(1) (2) (3) ... (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) ... (502)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.