Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (404) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (926851 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 9:41am On Sep 24, 2017
teeking:
Went for a laundry work which is 1200aed agent collected 800aed, the work is standing through out. 8am to 8pm or 8pm to 8am, out of 30days in a month 2 days free. No 2years working visa only visa change. (what if the company is owing you, you can charge the company to court coz you are still on visit visa. Inother case the company may decided to use your three months visa and not doing visa change so after your three months you come back home.
imagine the kind of offer u accepted, smh. U just wasted 80k to an agent and you're doing illegal job. DO NOT WORK ON VISIT VISA. that 800 aed would have rented u a bed space and u still have some cash for transportation for job search. Well, I guess u don't want the stress involved in job search or u didn't believe in yourself that you will find a job. Anyway I wish you all the best, but please don't discourage others who which to come over cos everyone's destiny isn't the same.

3 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by drkay(m): 9:54am On Sep 24, 2017
NONNYG:
imagine the kind of offer u accepted, smh. U just wasted 80k to an agent and you're doing illegal job. DO NOT WORK ON VISIT VISA. that 800 aed would have rented u a bed space and u still have some cash for transportation for job search. Well, I guess u don't want the stress involved in job search or u didn't believe in yourself that you will find a job. Anyway I wish you all the best, but please don't discourage others who which to come over cos everyone's destiny isn't the same.
sir, I posted some questions in d previous page, pls help me to address them based on ur experience. many thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by gorgton(m): 10:43am On Sep 24, 2017
teeking:
Went for a laundry work which is 1200aed agent collected 800aed, the work is standing through out. 8am to 8pm or 8pm to 8am, out of 30days in a month 2 days free. No 2years working visa only visa change. (what if the company is owing you, you can charge the company to court coz you are still on visit visa. Inother case the company may decided to use your three months visa and not doing visa change so after your three months you come back home.

Try to look for another job bro and sign a better contract.
Keep searching for another job while working in your present company. I doubt they can hold u down since their contract is illegal and if they do visa exchange for you, then you got more time to search for another job.
All the best...
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by azarenka: 2:00pm On Sep 24, 2017
drkay:
God day e-fams, please I need some clarifications.
> Will they give my wife and kids PR if I eventually secure a job in uae or they have to enter with a visiting/ tourist visa each time they want to come over?
> Does any child delivered in uae by an immigrant has any advantage over ppl who were not?
> Does their post graduate certificates has any relevance outside the Arab countries? pls how affordable are the programs?
> Is it true that 90days multiple entry visa has been suspended?
> This last one is relative people don't like to address it but please do well by giving me an idea for the sake of the fear of unknown which am having right now. Based on the cost of living over there, how much do u think should be my benchmark there if am already earning like 400k here out of which am not paying rent.
1.No,they won't give your kids PR( even if you marry an Emirati,your kids aren't citizens).
2.Any child born here can never ever ever be a citizen of UAE.That child will bear the citizenship of his/her parents.
3.All their certificates are of international standards and are recognized worldwide.Their programs are pricey.
4.It is not true.
5.If you are already earning 400k asides accommodation,personally,i will advice you not to come.You are already comfortable with that pay.

3 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by drkay(m): 3:01pm On Sep 24, 2017
azarenka:

1.No,they won't give your kids PR( even if you marry an Emirati,your kids aren't citizens).
2.Any child born here can never ever ever be a citizen of UAE.That child will bear the citizenship of his/her parents.
3.All their certificates are of international standards and are recognized worldwide.Their programs are pricey.
4.It is not true.
5.If you are already earning 400k asides accommodation,personally,i will advice you not to come.You are already comfortable with that pay.
Thank you very much.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by KESHYLOVE(m): 7:21pm On Sep 24, 2017
Good day house, pls I need information, I came to Dubai with direct employment, my offer letter from Nigeria says labour assistant but my visa carries security guard, on getting here they tried to push to mi to cleaner, which I refused n I started working as security with basic salary of 940aed monthly, its been 3months nows, no salary, and for the past one month, nobody in the company has gone off(1day off in a week) pls how can I leave this company peacefully without ban or fines or been deported back buy d company.....thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by azarenka: 7:24pm On Sep 24, 2017
KESHYLOVE:
Good day house, pls I need information, I came to Dubai with direct employment, my offer letter from Nigeria says labour assistant but my visa carries security guard, on getting here they tried to push to mi to cleaner, which I refused n I started working as security with basic salary of 940aed monthly, its been 3months nows, no salary, and for the past one month, nobody in the company has gone off(1day off in a week) pls how can I leave this company peacefully without ban or fines or been deported back buy d company.....thanks
Welcome to UAE..the land of the more you look, the less you see.To avoid ban or deportation,wait till after 6mths.Only then you are free from your cage.Shukram
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by KESHYLOVE(m): 7:37pm On Sep 24, 2017
azarenka:

Welcome to UAE..the land of the more you look, the less you see.To avoid ban or deportation,wait till after 6mths.Only then you are free from your cage.Shukram

Ewoooooo.......the shit going on here ehn, if I begin tell u, u go burst cry, na strong eye I take dey survive o, but u mean after 6months I can leave? Cos all these bush radio network I dey hear here.....say d company fit back mi akpako o......
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 7:55pm On Sep 24, 2017
KESHYLOVE:

hmmmmn. can u imagine. Some agents are devil incarnate. how could u be tossed around . You ought to av blast that ur agent in nigeria.

mehn, make una dey look face of nigerian agents well well now o.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by azarenka: 8:15pm On Sep 24, 2017
KESHYLOVE:

Ewoooooo.......the shit going on here ehn, if I begin tell u, u go burst cry, na strong eye I take dey survive o, but u mean after 6months I can leave? Cos all these bush radio network I dey hear here.....say d company fit back mi akpako o......
No need to cry over spilled milk.Elders of this forum have warned people time without number to come here and see the kind of jobs they're getting into.When you use employment visa fall in,we no hear your voice,so,endure the shit as you call am,whether watery or constipated.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by KESHYLOVE(m): 9:06pm On Sep 24, 2017
azarenka:

No need to cry over spilled milk.Elders of this forum have warned people time without number to come here and see the kind of jobs they're getting into.When you use employment visa fall in,we no hear your voice,so,endure the shit as you call am,whether watery or constipated.

Well, from what u are saying, its hard, cos I was taken to a fancy office in deira, and there's no way the company will show u the location(s) where u will be working n working conditions until u have agreed to terms or threatened to cancel d offer letter, my agent said the deal was to get mi a job in Dubai so he did his part, dat if I com back, dats my own cup of tea....as shishi will not be refunded, besides the first two months were OK n normal o.....na now their tire colour dey comeout
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by goldenmoore(m): 9:51pm On Sep 24, 2017
drkay:

I was banned for 24hrs for posting all necessary info regarding the requirements and the processes here. I don't know the aspect of message that lead to that. pls suggest a safe platform I can use to send it to u.

Oh sorry about that bro. Pls you can send to olivic4sure@yahoo.co.uk. thanks and God bless.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 7:38am On Sep 25, 2017
drkay:
God day e-fams, please I need some clarifications.
> Will they give my wife and kids PR if I eventually secure a job in uae or they have to enter with a visiting/ tourist visa each time they want to come over?
> Does any child delivered in uae by an immigrant has any advantage over ppl who were not?
> Does their post graduate certificates has any relevance outside the Arab countries? pls how affordable are the programs?
> Is it true that 90days multiple entry visa has been suspended?
> This last one is relative people don't like to address it but please do well by giving me an idea for the sake of the fear of unknown which am having right now. Based on the cost of living over there, how much do u think should be my benchmark there if am already earning like 400k here out of which am not paying rent.
1. If u secure a job of 3500aed and above with accommodation, then you can put your wife and children in your visa.
2. NO
3. Sure, cos most of them are affiliated to Universities in the 1st world countries, but expensive.
4. Its still available, but not worth the price to get it.
5. Then aim for 6k and above job. unless cos of the obodo oyibo factor you can accept 4k with accomodation grin
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 7:44am On Sep 25, 2017
teeking:
embarassed lipsrsealed embarassed lipsrsealed embarassed lipsrsealed embarassed lipsrsealed embarassedUAE! embarassed lipsrsealed embarassed lipsrsealed embarassed lipsrsealed embarassed lipsrsealed

Is a game of luck but i wont advice my enemy to try d game only on direct employment and if you are a hustler that dont care how its going to end (+or-) you can go for it. There are good company while there are bad company too, it also implicate to the agents too. God lead me to the right path. Please be warned. Invest your money in Nigeria and watch how your business will flourish within 6months and not otherwise.
teeking:

Am wondering why you even went to UAE, or who even did a visa for you. in less than 2 weeks you are already settling for agents and complaining. Shows you were never prepared to journey to UAE. Stay off comments on NL, google to find jobs online, work your existing contacts and get a better job than to continue wasting the days you have on UAE complaining.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 7:55am On Sep 25, 2017
KESHYLOVE:
if you were employed as a labour assistant, then its a cleaner Job, you were supposed to stay in the cleaning job as its less stressful than a security job, also have you been certified by DPS? if no, then tell them to enroll you. cos if you have a DPS certification and the visa and contract you signed in UAE says Security, then you can inform DPS that your salary is 940aed and they would take it up with the company as the rules in DPS as at 3rd January 2017 is that the minimum acceptable basic salary for a Licensed guard is 1640 aed. i would work you over with that.

5 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by SLYSIM: 10:06am On Sep 25, 2017
Thanks to all nairalanders on this thread, this thread has been very educative and provides first-hand information. Kudos to you guys.
I will need advice on the viability of getting project management or engineering job and the best emirate country one can consider traveling to. I read Electrical Engineering and have a considerable experience in engineering project management and electrical engineering design/installations. Have gotten PMP certification and preparing for PRINCE 2. Dubai, Oman, Qatar, Kuwait are on my mind anyway. Advice on any of these countries and others will be highly appreciated.
Thank u very much.

somebody should suggest pls
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 10:08am On Sep 25, 2017
Goodluck

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by murphybo(m): 10:15am On Sep 25, 2017
nattybanta:

if you were employed as a labour assistant, then its a cleaner Job, you were supposed to stay in the cleaning job as its less stressful than a security job, also have you been certified by DPS? if no, then tell them to enroll you. cos if you have a DPS certification and the visa and contract you signed in UAE says Security, then you can inform DPS that your salary is 940aed and they would take it up with the company as the rules in DPS as at 3rd January 2017 is that the minimum acceptable basic salary for a Licensed guard is 1640 aed. i would work you over with that.
May God bless u, I love the way you always show a helping hand...keep the good work up bro

4 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 1:50pm On Sep 25, 2017
Goodluck

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by drkay(m): 3:35pm On Sep 25, 2017
nattybanta:

1. If u secure a job of 3500aed and above with accommodation, then you can put your wife and children in your visa.
2. NO
3. Sure, cos most of them are affiliated to Universities in the 1st world countries, but expensive.
4. Its still available, but not worth the price to get it.
5. Then aim for 6k and above job. unless cos of the obodo oyibo factor you can accept 4k with accomodation grin
You just made my day with this response, God bless you and yours.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by KESHYLOVE(m): 7:16pm On Sep 25, 2017
nattybanta:

Thanks boss, this is most helpful.....pls just in case d company refuse to do DPS or sira for mi, what are my options

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by ugsams(m): 10:21pm On Sep 25, 2017
onyefin:
House,
I need advice on a decision am about taking. I want to quit my present job (rig electrician) in nija and move to middle east. What are my chances of getting a similar job or even better one there.
Again what the possibility of relocating completely and cost.
I need the experts to advice me and possibly guide me on the process.
You advice and information will be appreciated.

Please don't quit your job.

The Industry is not very stable now over here. As a Chief Electrician, most companies should be able to hire you while you are still offshore if you have an impressive CV. Maintain your job and try from there, If you come here to target rig jobs, you might not get an interview before your 3 months visa expire. Most of the people I know were hired from outside UAE. You get my point abi?

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by JerryUS: 3:49am On Sep 26, 2017
pls I will need help, guidance and direction. I'm presently in Nigeria and I need to secure a job in Dubai or Qatar because I want to hustle any how. pls I will u guys to help me with how to go about it. I was scammed before and I don't want to die before I get to Dubai or Qatar. pls this is urgent because I'm already feed up where Iam Now.
thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 6:06am On Sep 26, 2017
JerryUS:
pls I will need help, guidance and direction. I'm presently in Nigeria and I need to secure a job in Dubai or Qatar because I want to hustle any how. pls I will u guys to help me with how to go about it. I was scammed before and I don't want to die before I get to Dubai or Qatar. pls this is urgent because I'm already feed up where Iam Now.
thanks
If u really needed help, u ought to have gone tru some pages to know how its done. anyways i know your PM is already filled by now with requests, act wisely.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Taiwotasungo: 7:14am On Sep 26, 2017
NONNYG:

I feel this response thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 8:09am On Sep 26, 2017

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by SLYSIM: 8:13am On Sep 26, 2017
Thanks to all nairalanders on this thread, this thread has been very educative and provides first-hand information. Kudos to you guys.
I will need advice on the viability of getting project management or engineering job and the best emirate country one can consider traveling to. I read Electrical Engineering and have a considerable experience in engineering project management and electrical engineering design/installations. Have gotten PMP certification and preparing for PRINCE 2. Dubai, Oman, Qatar, Kuwait are on my mind anyway. Advice on any of these countries and others will be highly appreciated.
Thank u very much.

somebody should suggest pls.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Abdujapha(m): 10:27am On Sep 26, 2017
ugsams:

Please don't quit your job.

The Industry is not very stable now over here. As a Chief Electrician, most companies should be able to hire you while you are still offshore if you have an impressive CV. Maintain your job and try from there, If you come here to target rig jobs, you might not get an interview before your 3 months visa expire. Most of the people I know were hired from outside UAE. You get my point abi?

MWS (man wey sabi) grin grin grin
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Topshow4real: 12:10pm On Sep 26, 2017
Hai everyone. I Plan going to Abuja to authenticate my certificates on Monday. Pls is it really advisable for a graduate going to Dubai on employment (menial job) visa to authenticate his results before going? *just wan do ham as opportunity for better job fit surface* And secondly, is it true that authenticated stamp or zeal on certificates expires after 2 years? I just want to know before embarking on the journey to Abuja to authenticate my certificates.

Hoping to enter Dubai via employment visa from Nigeria before the end of the year. .amen
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 12:53pm On Sep 26, 2017
Topshow4real:
Hai everyone. I Plan going to Abuja to authenticate my certificates on Monday. Pls is it really advisable for a graduate going to Dubai on employment (menial job) visa to authenticate his results before going? *just wan do ham as opportunity for better job fit surface* And secondly, is it true that authenticated stamp or zeal on certificates expires after 2 years? I just want to know before embarking on the journey to Abuja to authenticate my certificates.

Hoping to enter Dubai via employment visa from Nigeria before the end of the year. .amen

You answered it already, I'll advice you to go ahead and authenticate it so you don't regret when the opportunity to present it for a better job arises.

Authenticating your document is once and final, it does not expire.

3 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Topshow4real: 1:08pm On Sep 26, 2017
justi4jesu:

You answered it already, I'll advice you to go ahead and authenticate it so you don't regret when the opportunity to present it for a better opportunity arises.

Authenticating your document is once and final, it does not expire.

Thank you Ma. I appreciate you. But can I authenticate only my neco result and bsc cert, Without authenticating my waec result..

my waec result is bad
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 1:37pm On Sep 26, 2017
Topshow4real:

Thank you Ma. I appreciate you. But can I authenticate only my neco result and bsc cert, Without authenticating my waec result..

my waec result is bad

Yes you can, no problem with that.

(1) (2) (3) ... (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) ... (502)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.