Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (402) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (928009 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 6:30pm On Sep 19, 2017
Abbey1987:

Give detailed address of the warehouse
sharp guy, u wan go collect another person jobgrin
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Abbey1987: 6:35pm On Sep 19, 2017
NONNYG:
sharp guy, u wan go collect another person jobgrin

Nah naija I dey ooo.. I dey look around for one of my person wey him company just sacked all the Nigerians and Ghanaians wey dey there company..
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 7:02pm On Sep 19, 2017
Abbey1987:

Nah naija I dey ooo.. I dey look around for one of my person wey him company just sacked all the Nigerians and Ghanaians wey dey there company..
ok, very easy to find the place. Let him find his way to DIP (Dubai Investment Park) ramla mall is very popular, from there he can locate the warehouse. He can check hotpack warehouse too. It's also located there.
Google map can help aswell
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by teeking: 8:03pm On Sep 19, 2017
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Abbey1987: 8:30pm On Sep 19, 2017
NONNYG:
ok, very easy to find the place. Let him find his way to DIP (Dubai Investment Park) ramla mall is very popular, from there he can locate the warehouse. He can check hotpack warehouse too. It's also located there.
Google map can help aswell
Thanks so much my brother.. Really appreciate ur response
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Topshow4real: 12:53am On Sep 20, 2017
nattybanta:

I believe if you make it to UAE, it would be better off than those unforeseen expenses and irregularities in the transport business.

Thanks bro. Sincerely appreciate you!
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 2:28am On Sep 20, 2017
teeking:

Please bro can you send me d format of their cv and again I didnt attest my certificate.
There is no special format for UAE CV. just include your visa type and passport number on it. most especially you have to detail your work experience. use google to find CV's online.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Jlow2: 3:42am On Sep 20, 2017
justi4jesu:

After 6 months at least.
bro justi 4 jesu, u guys re doin a gud job here, pls i want to ask, how much is the maximum cash sumone can hold in his pocket legally, wen comin to dubai, without been harassed by dubai or nigerian authorities, aed or usd equivalent?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 3:53am On Sep 20, 2017
Jlow2:
bro justi 4 jesu, u guys re doin a gud job here, pls i want to ask, how much is the maximum cash sumone can hold in his pocket legally, wen comin to dubai, without been harassed by dubai or nigerian authorities, aed or usd equivalent?

Nigerian Immigration says at least $200 as BTA, but come with at least $1000 as BTA so you don't get stranded while you are here.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Fish123(m): 5:22am On Sep 20, 2017
Justi nah mama oooo,abi you won turn her to a man ni bro
Jlow2:
bro justi 4 jesu, u guys re doin a gud job here.?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by azarenka: 6:02am On Sep 20, 2017
Nattybanta,NONNYG & other elders,Please just a quick verification on behalf of someone,if you have done an attestation previously with MOFA & MOE for studies in another country other than UAE,does such a person still need to do another attestation with MOFA & MOE before coming here?
Will appreciate your response.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Jlow2: 6:39am On Sep 20, 2017
justi4jesu:

Nigerian Immigration says at least $200 as BTA, but come with at least $1000 as BTA so you don't get stranded while you are here.
bro am talkin of maximum not minimum, and am not stayin more than 2weeks, jst business.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by tolfa(m): 8:21am On Sep 20, 2017
azarenka:
Nattybanta,NONNYG & other elders,Please just a quick verification on behalf of someone,if you have done an attestation previously with MOFA & MOE for studies in another country other than UAE,does such a person still need to do another attestation with MOFA & MOE before coming here?
No, I don't think so....so far the UAE embassy of the country of study has placed their seal on the documents which I think should have been done in the country of study...
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by HILCROWN(m): 8:30am On Sep 20, 2017
Walking in

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 8:53am On Sep 20, 2017
azarenka:

You only need to take it to the UAE Embassy to get the UAE Seal.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 8:55am On Sep 20, 2017
Jlow2:
10,000USD, but u can carry more sha if u know as e dey be. but dont ask me how grin
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by azarenka: 9:52am On Sep 20, 2017
tolfa:

No, I don't think so....so far the UAE embassy of the country of study has placed their seal on the documents which I think should have been done in the country of study...
So, this means that, there is no need for the person to do attestation again.Just come into the UAE and go to the embassy to the country where he/she did the MBA and attest.No need for WAEC/NECO attestation. Please certify,if this is actually what you mean?This is a very vital information and will help lots of people on this forum.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 10:04am On Sep 20, 2017
azarenka:

So, this means that, there is no need for the person to do attestation again.Just come into the UAE and go to the embassy to the country where he/she did the MBA and attest.No need for WAEC/NECO attestation. Please certify,if this is actually what you mean?This is a very vital information and will help lots of people on this forum.
He meant the person should take it to the UAE embassy in Nigeria for the seal, with that I would be accepted in UAE
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by SLYSIM: 11:03am On Sep 20, 2017
SLYSIM:
Thanks to all nairalanders on this thread, this thread has been very educative and provides first-hand information. Kudos to you guys.
I will need advice on the viability of getting project management or engineering job and the best emirate country one can consider traveling to. I read Electrical Engineering and have a considerable experience in engineering project management and electrical engineering design/installations. Have gotten PMP certification and preparing for PRINCE 2. Dubai, Oman, Qatar, Kuwait are on my mind anyway. Advice on any of these countries and others will be highly appreciated.
Thank u very much.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by tolfa(m): 1:24pm On Sep 20, 2017
azarenka:

what I mean is this: definitely waec/neco will be certified in Nigeria UAE embassy....as for the MBA it will be certified in the country the person did the MBA e.g if its in Germany the UAE embassy in Germany will be the one to authenticate after the necessary authorities have affirm the authenticity of the certificate in Germany...

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by azarenka: 2:40pm On Sep 20, 2017
tolfa:

what I mean is this: definitely waec/neco will be certified in Nigeria UAE embassy....as for the MBA it will be certified in the country the person did the MBA e.g if its in Germany the UAE embassy in Germany will be the one to authenticate after the necessary authorities have affirm the authenticity of the certificate in Germany...
OK,well understood bro.Thanks for the clarification.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by azarenka: 2:41pm On Sep 20, 2017
NONNYG:
He meant the person should take it to the UAE embassy in Nigeria for the seal, with that I would be accepted in UAE
NONNYG,thanks.I sight you.Hope you enjoyed the summer. grin
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by teeking: 3:04pm On Sep 20, 2017
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 4:34pm On Sep 20, 2017
azarenka:

NONNYG,thanks.I sight you.Hope you enjoyed the summer. grin
Blood of Zachariah!!! Enjoy ke, thank God the weather is not too hot anymore. How ur side
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 5:21pm On Sep 20, 2017
teeking:

Bro, spend more than 200aed to Dubai Airport. To locate the area is hard for d drivers (too far that's d respond I heard) I stay with a friend at Ajman.
200? He must be baba Olowo, from Ajman to Dubai (union metro) is 10aed (by bus). From union metro to Ibn battuta is 7.5aed (metro), then he will take bus 46 (dip) 5aed, he would not be charged if he didn't spend up to 30mins b4 tagging in the bus. Then from dip he will locate the warehouser(I know free bus wey fit carry am from dip to ramla but no be wetin I fit talk heregrin)
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by icedbreez(m): 5:54pm On Sep 20, 2017
NONNYG:
200? He must be baba Olowo, from Ajman to Dubai (union metro) is 10aed (by bus). From union metro to Ibn battuta is 7.5aed (metro), then he will take bus 46 (dip) 5aed, he would not be charged if he didn't spend up to 30mins b4 tagging in the bus. Then from dip he will locate the warehouser(I know free bus wey fit carry am from dip to ramla but no be wetin I fit talk heregrin)

Baba that guy nor serious. 200aed? Ajeman? Taxi?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 1:54am On Sep 21, 2017
House,
I need advice on a decision am about taking. I want to quit my present job (rig electrician) in nija and move to middle east. What are my chances of getting a similar job or even better one there.
Again what the possibility of relocating completely and cost.
I need the experts to advice me and possibly guide me on the process.
You advice and information will be appreciated.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by drkay(m): 3:57am On Sep 21, 2017
I have been following this thread for months now and I have learnt a lot. I believe this thread was created at a time when DIY was possible which I don't think is feasible anymore. I recently passed the DHA exam and am now eligible to practice as a medical doctor in Dubai. I made my first attempt last week by contacting an old friend who didn't expect me to know much, he referred me to another person who claimed to be an agent. It didn't take me long before I discovered that they were not honest. The guy said he was going to arrange an employment visa for me that'll enable me to start working immediately as a general practitioner there. This I know is not possible anywhere on the planet because of what my job entails. I know the right thing to do is to get a 3 months tourist visa then come over to hustle it out but I expected the agent to suggest that to me but he failed. If an old friend can try this trash with me, you can imagine what people are going through in the hands of these self acclaimed agents. My advice to the 'elders' on this thread is that you guys should try as much as possible to give direct answers to every question asked by people here no matter how naive the question is, it can prevent someone out there from loosing his fortune. Not everyone can sit down and read over 400pages. I didn't come here to bombard you with questions because I already know the right thing to do through your advice to others here. I know that I have to go to MOFA , MOE and UAE embassy to do the attestation of my credentials before coming over And of course I don't need to ask anyone to recommended an agent for me here because its against the rule and none of the elders will do that BUT you can do well by highlighting to us several way we may be scammed and by providing direct answers to our questions no matter how naive it looks.
I don't reply PMs o, agents planning to contact me should not bother doing that, am open to anu form of advice and it must be posted here, most esp regarding my decision to migrate to uae, not doing bad here but I feel I can do better over there true

4 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 4:55am On Sep 21, 2017
azarenka:

NO that is wrong. if the MBA was gotten in from Germany, just take it to the German Embassy they would attest it for you, but it might take a lil time. then from there you head to UAE embassy
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by azarenka: 6:53am On Sep 21, 2017
nattybanta:

NO that is wrong. if the MBA was gotten in from Germany, just take it to the German Embassy they would attest it for you, but it might take a lil time. then from there you head to UAE embassy
Ok thanks.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 7:59am On Sep 21, 2017
Long holiday weekend but the stupid albab no give boys holiday, don't blame him though Nigerians no dey cooperate here All Filipinos no come work today, naija planned same on getting to work we see some don start work already... See falling hand...
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by tolugeorgeinfo(f): 8:21am On Sep 21, 2017
drkay:
I have been following this thread for months now and I have learnt a lot. I believe this thread was created at a time when DIY was possible which I don't think is feasible anymore. I recently passed the DHA exam and am now eligible to practice as a medical doctor in Dubai. I made my first attempt last week by contacting an old friend who didn't expect me to know much, he referred me to another person who claimed to be an agent. It didn't take me long before I discovered that they were not honest. The guy said he was going to arrange an employment visa for me that'll enable me to start working immediately as a general practitioner there. This I know is not possible anywhere on the planet because of what my job entails. I know the right thing to do is to get a 3 months tourist visa then come over to hustle it out but I expected the agent to suggest that to me but he failed. If an old friend can try this trash with me, you can imagine what people are going through in the hands of these self acclaimed agents. My advice to the 'elders' on this thread is that you guys should try as much as possible to give direct answers to every question asked by people here no matter how naive the question is, it can prevent someone out there from loosing his fortune. Not everyone can sit down and read over 400pages. I didn't come here to bombard you with questions because I already know the right thing to do through your advice to others here. I know that I have to go to MOFA , MOE and UAE embassy to do the attestation of my credentials before coming over And of course I don't need to ask anyone to recommended an agent for me here because its against the rule and none of the elders will do that BUT you can do well by highlighting to us several way we may be scammed and by providing direct answers to our questions no matter how naive it looks.
I don't reply PMs o, agents planning to contact me should not bother doing that, am open to anu form of advice and it must be posted here, most esp regarding my decision to migrate to uae, not doing bad here but I feel I can do better over there true
You are very right, people r loosing money daily, i read both the part 1 and part 2 and still when I ask questions they r not taken serious rather im refered back to previous posts, things change regurally and its only right to enlighteen people it doesnt cost anyrhing haba! Like now if some1 has done atrestation in MOE and MOFA, did u all know after two years its expired, and if you come back to Naija u will have to redo it? I guess not because this is a new rule, and i bet if some1 asked they wld refer u to old info. Help its just information not money

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) ... (502)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.