Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,626 members, 7,844,031 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (408) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (933490 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 30, 2017
justi4jesu:

Yes as long as you won't expect a visa stamp like Nurse, Engineer, Secretary, Architect, Manager. You are good to go.

You can get a job as an Engineer but because you don't have an attested certificate, they will be forced to stamp positions like Archive clerk or sales on your residence.
yes thats true happen to me
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by etoman1(m): 9:07pm On Sep 30, 2017
grin
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by etoman1(m): 9:12pm On Sep 30, 2017
Ability77:
My experience in Dubai
first i didnt believe i was in a muslim city. for once i was ashamed to be called a Nigerian....the margin is just too wide. i saw our brothers hustling there. one of the guys working in a restaurant told me he earns like 200k monthy but he pays his rent by himself and ofcourse housing is expensive but naija sabi manage when hustling is involved. so they are humble there but once they come back they are big boys as an attendant but graduates here are working up and down under the sun without hope. the sun there is out of this world. so i dont waste a minute before rushing into a supermarket to price something.. when a Nigerian enters their shop their expectations are high...potential market. they know we come for business. [b]D Indians and Pakistanis ther are nice people. the[/b]y are not quick to cheat people....stayed at diera for some days before changing location. Nigeria will become great again when we have all that takes us to Dubai and other developed cities. their train station is even more organised than our international airport. Returned to Lagos and Nigerian custom officers were busy looking for egunje. when i arrived Dubai they were happy to have me in their country but Naija grin grin the rest na history
For those travelling to hustle stay focused and try as much as possible to avoid illegal deals and agents for job some of them are evil sent from your village. Take charge.
maybe those ones you met 're not real INDIANS.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by wise14life: 9:50pm On Sep 30, 2017
Please guys help me, I can't find a place to apply for visa for a friend, I am in Abudahbi, any advice on an address or company to visit and enquire? Please what's the price for 2weeks visa in aed?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 5:45am On Oct 01, 2017
wise14life:
Please guys help me, I can't find a place to apply for visa for a friend, I am in Abudahbi, any advice on an address or company to visit and enquire? Please what's the price for 2weeks visa in aed?

There are travel agencies everywhere in Abu Dhabi.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 5:51am On Oct 01, 2017
omio4real:
yes thats true happen to me

Yes that's why it is advisable to certify all your documents before heading to UAE. smiley
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Topshow4real: 6:55am On Oct 01, 2017
Good morning, I read somewhere here that uae authentication is no longer done at uae embassy, I need the address of where it's been done. . Thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 6:58am On Oct 01, 2017
Topshow4real:
Good morning, I read somewhere here that uae authentication is no longer done at uae embassy, I need the address of where it's been done. . Thanks

It's on the front page of the thread.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by tolugeorgeinfo(f): 9:35am On Oct 01, 2017
Topshow4real:
Its done in their admin office ( Tsukunda House ) central business district, very close to Church Gate Abuja

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nicko28(f): 10:57am On Oct 01, 2017
Guys please help I need advices urgent, is it ideal to pay 330$ for urgent 14days Dubai visa online. I need to go to Dubai on Thuesday. Second question please, is it possible to get Dubai visa in 2days.

Please guys saying Something please please
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Topshow4real: 1:09pm On Oct 01, 2017
tolugeorgeinfo:

Its done in their admin office ( Tsukunda House ) central business district, very close to Church Gate Abuja

Thank you! How long does uae attestation take? I mean how many days?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by tolugeorgeinfo(f): 1:34pm On Oct 01, 2017
Topshow4real:

Thank you! How long does uae attestation take? I mean how many days?

Its just a day.
1: when u get to (tsukunda building) u will be asked to submit the docs u want to authenticate, bear in mind all d docs must have gone through min of edu and foriegn affairs, after u submit the docs at the uae embassy, they vet it and then depending on the amount of docs u have u will b sent to UBA bank inside transcorp hotel to pay in money for the authentication, its 18k naira per document.
2: when u r done from d bank, u go back to the embassy and submit the teller, they will now give u a time usually the next day 12:00 pm to come and collect it.

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Topshow4real: 2:52pm On Oct 01, 2017
tolugeorgeinfo:

Its just a day.
1: when u get to (tsukunda building) u will be asked to submit the docs u want to authenticate, bear in mind all d docs must have gone through min of edu and foriegn affairs, after u submit the docs at the uae embassy, they vet it and then depending on the amount of docs u have u will b sent to UBA bank inside transcorp hotel to pay in money for the authentication, its 18k naira per document.
2: when u r done from d bank, u go back to the embassy and submit the teller, they will now give u a time usually the next day 12:00 pm to come and collect it.

Thank you, this is helpful. I'll be going to Abuja tomorrow! I hope to get everything done latest by Friday so I can return home on Saturday. Can I do that of ministry of education and foreign affairs same day?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by tolugeorgeinfo(f): 2:57pm On Oct 01, 2017
Topshow4real:

Thank you, this is helpful. I'll be going to Abuja tomorrow! I hope to get everything done latest by Friday so I can return home on Saturday. Can I do that of ministry of education and foreign affairs same day?
Yes you can. Goodluck
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by obaxlove(m): 3:32pm On Oct 01, 2017
Topshow4real:

Hello,

Please check your email I need help.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by obaxlove(m): 3:42pm On Oct 01, 2017
Hi Gurus,

Please what are the documents I need to apply for Dubai 2 weeks vacation and the cost implication.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Cafisis(m): 5:18pm On Oct 01, 2017
nicko28:
Guys please help I need advices urgent, is it ideal to pay 330$ for urgent 14days Dubai visa online. I need to go to Dubai on Thuesday. Second question please, is it possible to get Dubai visa in 2days.

Wakanow. com offers UAE/Dubai two Weeks visa for $150 in 5 working days or so provided you will book flight and accommodation with them.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nicko28(f): 5:58pm On Oct 01, 2017
Cafisis:

Wakanow. com offers UAE/Dubai two Weeks visa for $150 in 5 working days or so provided you will book flight and accommodation with them.

Thanks for your quick response
I checked with them but the ticket price is way too much compared to others and I also checked with Emirates, which have bought tickets with them but they said they can't do it for Nigeria passport, I have to go to the nearest Dubai embassy in Sri Lanka. All others countries can apply online expect Nigerians thanks to my bros and sisters who has destroyed the images of be lovely country, Nigerian can't go anywhere in this world without visa, even when u have visa, be expecting to face some...........shit.... question and others stuffs.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Cypha8: 8:51pm On Oct 01, 2017
justi4jesu:

1.) You do it only once and as long as the MOFA UAE Seal has been stamped on the document then you have no worries, i was thinking you didn't get the MOFA UAE seal yet. For 100% confirmation, you can check with Ministry of Foreign Affairs Dubai.

2.) I am not 100% sure about that, others can help you with that.

Got it! Many thanks...

Please anyone know if statement of result is still accepted by UAE Ministry of Labour?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 5:52am On Oct 02, 2017
nicko28:

Thanks for your quick response
I checked with them but the ticket price is way too much compared to others and I also checked with Emirates, which have bought tickets with them but they said they can't do it for Nigeria passport, I have to go to the nearest Dubai embassy in Sri Lanka. All others countries can apply online expect Nigerians thanks to my bros and sisters who has destroyed the images of be lovely country, Nigerian can't go anywhere in this world without visa, even when u have visa, be expecting to face some...........shit.... question and others stuffs.
Wrong idea.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 5:53am On Oct 02, 2017
nicko28:
You can get 14days visa in 24 hours.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by igberia(m): 7:30am On Oct 02, 2017
Good morning .. plz wanna knw, i want to do attestation of my results Is it d original i will do or photocopy and I wanna knw if i can use my statement of result in Dubai
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 7:33am On Oct 02, 2017
igberia:
Good morning .. plz wanna knw, i want to do attestation of my results Is it d original i will do or photocopy and I wanna knw if i can use my statement of result in Dubai

Go with your Originals and also make photocopies, they will sign and seal behind the original document while the photocopied will be stamped,sealed and signed. I have no idea if they accept statement of result in Dubai.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by igberia(m): 7:37am On Oct 02, 2017
justi4jesu:

Go with your Originals and also make photocopies, they will sign and seal behind the original document while the photocopied will be stamped,sealed and signed. I have no idea if they accept statement of result in Dubai.

thanks...
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by obaxlove(m): 8:09am On Oct 02, 2017
nattybanta:

You can get 14days visa in 24 hours.

Where and how much please?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 8:43am On Oct 02, 2017
obaxlove:

Where and how much please?
contact your travel agency
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by obaxlove(m): 11:33am On Oct 02, 2017
nattybanta:

contact your travel agency

I have none please. Can you help me?

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by tolugeorgeinfo(f): 11:47am On Oct 02, 2017
obaxlove:

I have none please. Can you help me?

If you are in abuja, go to (tsukunda house) central business district, very close to churchgate. In tsukunda house downstairs is a travel agency, while upstairs in the UAE embassy or admin office.
Good luck
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by tolugeorgeinfo(f): 11:50am On Oct 02, 2017
Good news, plans are in motion for visa application to be done directly from the UAE embassy or admin office at Tsukunda Housr central business district Abuja. updated information 2-10-2017
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by obaxlove(m): 12:05pm On Oct 02, 2017
tolugeorgeinfo:

If you are in abuja, go to (tsukunda house) central business district, very close to churchgate. In tsukunda house downstairs is a travel agency, while upstairs in the UAE embassy or admin office.
Good luck

No I am in Lagos.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by SirWellington(m): 1:57pm On Oct 02, 2017
justi4jesu:

And in the case were your original documents are laminated, how will they put a stamp or sign on it?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by wise14life: 2:12pm On Oct 02, 2017
justi4jesu:

There are travel agencies everywhere in Abu Dhabi.

I have visited many of the travel agencies but they say they don't do for Nigerians, so please who knows an excat travel agency that does visa for Nigerian Nationals in Abudahbi.

(1) (2) (3) ... (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) ... (502)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.