Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,132 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (405) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (929482 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by oluwarphemmy: 1:40pm On Sep 26, 2017
Topshow4real:

Thank you Ma. I appreciate you. But can I authenticate only my neco result and bsc cert, Without authenticating my waec result..

my waec result is bad

at the MOE and MOFA, u would have to authenticate both the neco and waec cos that's what u used in gaining admission... which is 1k each for the scratch card. Unless ure lucky and they accept just ur neco... cos without this they won't go on with ur Bsc. But at the embassy... u can do anyone u want to provided u bring in ur original and photocopy.... and it's 18k per document...
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Topshow4real: 1:40pm On Sep 26, 2017
justi4jesu:

Yes you can, no problem with that.

Thanks so much!
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Topshow4real: 1:46pm On Sep 26, 2017
oluwarphemmy:

at the MOE and MOFA, u would have to authenticate both the neco and waec cos that's what u used in gaining admission... which is 1k each for the scratch card. Unless ure lucky and they accept just ur neco... cos without this they won't go on with ur Bsc. But at the embassy... u can do anyone u want to provided u bring in ur original and photocopy.... and it's 18k per document...

I used only my neco to gain admission. I didn't use my waec at all
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Topshow4real: 1:53pm On Sep 26, 2017
Also, is it a must I authenticate my olevel at the embassy? To save cost, Why can't I just authenticate only my bsc at the embassy since I'm not going to uae to study
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 2:36pm On Sep 26, 2017
Topshow4real:
Also, is it a must I authenticate my olevel at the embassy? To save cost, Why can't I just authenticate only my bsc at the embassy since I'm not going to uae to study
you can't do bsc without olevel
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 2:49pm On Sep 26, 2017
If you want to visit Dubai parks and resorts, just indicate. I have free ticket
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Browncity: 3:22pm On Sep 26, 2017
Good day guys.. I really need your advice and a very good analysis of what I want to say. I applied for a security guard role on DUbizzle .. one of the best sites for jobs in uae.. And I got one for a security job in Oman..because it was opened to all nationals.. The watsapp number of the agent that advertised the job which of course was that of Oman told me to send my docs that when I get my visa, I shud pay him service charges. Now just mins ago, I got my employment letter with a good offer of 220omani Ryal. The company name is Hawk eye security services but I can't find the logo attached to it on Google. Now I have heard of slavery and other despicable things done in Oman. Please house.. what should I do? Because I don't want to end up a slave over there. Anyone with good suggestions? Thank you
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 5:03pm On Sep 26, 2017
NONNYG:
grin
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by oluwarphemmy: 6:47pm On Sep 26, 2017
NONNYG:
you can't do bsc without olevel

Lolz...at the UAE embassy, it's any u would wanna attestate o.... In as much as u are gonna provide both the original and the photocopy authenticated at the ministries. For me, I only authenticated my Bsc and Msc at the embassy but had all done at the ministries cos the waec or neco is a must there.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by twetey(m): 7:24pm On Sep 26, 2017
@ Nattybanta and all,
You're doing a great job on here...keep it up
You're a blessing.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Cafisis(m): 7:29pm On Sep 26, 2017
oluwarphemmy:

Lolz...at the UAE embassy, it's any u would wanna attestate o.... In as much as u are gonna provide both the original and the photocopy authenticated at the ministries. For me, I only authenticated my Bsc and Msc at the embassy but had all done at the ministries cos the waec or neco is a must there.

Apart from NECO or WAEC, can I authenticate my HND without my ND at MOE and MOFA? Or must the ND be authenticated too?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Chicksslayer: 8:41pm On Sep 26, 2017
Hey guys, I heard that dubai no longer check hepatitis b status when applying for residence permit for students that it only applies for those going to work . How true is it please??
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by twetey(m): 8:45pm On Sep 26, 2017
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by samee72(f): 10:44pm On Sep 26, 2017
NONNYG:

I hope you will still have a free ticket on my next trip �, I wanted to go the last time I was in Dubai in June but the weather didn't allow me, by the way hope you are good?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 12:50am On Sep 27, 2017
oluwarphemmy:

oh, I just read his post again, I was glancing so fast that I didn't notice where he mentioned embassy, thought it was at MOE & MFA, anyway thanks for d correction.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 12:54am On Sep 27, 2017
samee72:

I hope you will still have a free ticket on my next trip �, I wanted to go the last time I was in Dubai in June but the weather didn't allow me, by the way hope you are good?
I don't really know the exact time you're coming again, from your previous visit I learnt you came for treatment, abeg those rides inside Motiongate no good for person wey no too well. Unless you're going for site seeing. Yeah, I'm doing good. Thanks for asking.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by galantjoe(m): 6:50am On Sep 27, 2017
Hello guys. This forum has been of tremendous help to many travellers.

I want to travel to Kuwait to work.
There is a guy who said he is doing Kuwait visa and traveling documents for people.
My questions are; is Kuwait a good country to work and is it a friendly country.

Thank you while waiting for your reply.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by twetey(m): 7:51am On Sep 27, 2017
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 27, 2017
Please for those with Dubai experience:

Is it possible for a Nigerian (Mech Engr, bachelor degree) to get a teaching job perhaps in a primary/secondary school, though I'm rounding up my master program next year?

Are there certification one needs to acquire to get a teaching job
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Sadiq3051(m): 12:51pm On Sep 27, 2017
justi4jesu:

Yes you can, no problem with that.
please can one authentic nabteb results to if you don't have neco or waec.....
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 27, 2017
[quote author=onyefin post=60891035][/quote]

Thanks for the advice. I am grateful as well as to nairaland team.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by samee72(f): 8:16pm On Sep 27, 2017
NONNYG:
I don't really know the exact time you're coming again, from your previous visit I learnt you came for treatment, abeg those rides inside Motiongate no good for person wey no too well. Unless you're going for site seeing. Yeah, I'm doing good. Thanks for asking.

Noooo even when I was well and healthy never in my wildest dreams do I ride those rides after the first and only ride I ever had years back in Disney land Hong Kong I was so terrified that I passed out, so ever since I only feed my eyes never to ride them again, in fact I'm only interested in seeing the Bollywood Parks
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by tyslimmie: 9:08pm On Sep 27, 2017
NONNYG:

�‍♂️
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Topshow4real: 10:37pm On Sep 27, 2017
oluwarphemmy:

So I don't need to attestate my olevel result at UAE embassy before heading UAE? Should I just authenticate only my bsc cert?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by murphybo(m): 4:15am On Sep 28, 2017
pls what link can i use to track my visa processing staus? thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by azarenka: 5:58am On Sep 28, 2017
murphybo:
Which of the visa statuses,employment visa or visit visa?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 6:00am On Sep 28, 2017
murphybo:

Which of the Emirates? Just search on google and get the immigration number and call them. You will be asked your passport number.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 6:02am On Sep 28, 2017
Topshow4real:

So I don't need to attestate my olevel result at UAE embassy before heading UAE? Should I just authenticate only my bsc cert?

Authenticate all in Nigeria first (MOE,MOFA,UAE EMBASSY), then when you arrive UAE, you can choose the particular one you would like to authenticate.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 6:48am On Sep 28, 2017
.....HAPPY WORLD HEART DAY

Walk-in to any of Prime Medical Centers or Prime Hospital during 28th and 29th September 2017 and check your:

Blood Pressure
Blood Glucose
Body Mass Index (BMI)

If the initial test results show that you are at high risk, then you are entitled to:

Cholesterol Test
ECG
Free Consultation with our Cardiologist

(1) (2) (3) ... (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) ... (502)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.