Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:25 AM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (473) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (924902 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by beekaf: 7:56am On Jan 25, 2018
Another quick one gurus,do I have to show my visa to the uae embassy at abuja before they can do attestation for me.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by minasota(f): 8:15am On Jan 25, 2018
NONNYG:
This question should have come before making the initial deposit, at this point he can only continue because even if he withdraws, the 200k is gone.

Using 550k to get job of less than 80k doesn't worth it.

Mathematical it will take him approximately 6 months to cover the cost if flight ticket is included, not to talk about miscellaneous.

I always advice people to come here with visit visa and search for job. But the fear of unknown always direct them to the dubious agents.

He will be thinking, oh after 6 months I will look for another job, easier said than done, it's very difficult to upgrade from 800aed job to a very good job (though it's possible)

He better finish the fight he already started

Meanwhile, I wish him all the best.
Flight ticket is not included
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by owoazeez: 9:19am On Jan 25, 2018
Hello ouse can someone combine results(weac and neco) at the MOE
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Rachel24: 9:22am On Jan 25, 2018
Any update from those who attested PCC at uae
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Cafisis(m): 10:43am On Jan 25, 2018
I just attested my PCC now in UAE embassy. Just walked in with my payment details and within 5 mins I was out. The attestation is now done immediately no more come tomorrow.
The Arab man asked me for work? I said yes when I get to UAE I look for work that we received information that from 4th Feb it will be needed. He said yes Feb. And the seal was placed immediately on my PCC signed, stamped and given back to me sharp sharp.
UAE here I come. Success me

When I was going out, One boy was being asked where is your employment letter. And I looked and saw PCC with him.
I shook my head. grin grin

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 11:44am On Jan 25, 2018
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by egorov(m): 12:44pm On Jan 25, 2018
beekaf:
Hello.pls for me I have a pass in maths in my waec and c in all others.although I have a GCE that I have c in mathematics.can I combine these results at more to get the letter.
Yes I think u can..not.sure but u know that's 38k for ur o level only at d embassy
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Fish123(m): 1:38pm On Jan 25, 2018
Hmmm nawah for this UAE embassy tinz ooooooo
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by suco01(m): 4:54pm On Jan 25, 2018
Naijaonfire:
Very true bro, you need to attest it in born MOE and MOFA, then proceed to UAE embassy with it and the letter of eligibility gotten from moe for authentication. It will cost u 18k per document there. WhatsApp me 08068553110.

Bro. u mean eligibility letter is gotten from MOE?

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by suco01(m): 4:55pm On Jan 25, 2018
nattybanta:

Its still valid. you have no issues. cos you can renew in UAE whenevr it expires.

Nattybanta. how much does it cost to renew int'l passport in UAE
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by America001: 7:03pm On Jan 25, 2018
Fish123:
Hmmm nawah for this UAE embassy tinz ooooooo
I dey tell you bro. Big nawa. The nonsense gragra is just too much. No be their fault
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by egorov(m): 7:14pm On Jan 25, 2018
America001:

I dey tell you bro. Big nawa. The nonsense gragra is just too much. No be their fault
There's nothing wrong with UAE Embassy process. Its infact d sinplest and easiest once u have ur docs and ur money. Pls dont badmouth them

Anyone going to the embassy tomorrow pls kindly reach me 07060661172. Thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Fish123(m): 11:59pm On Jan 25, 2018
Abi nao, make God help person
America001:

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Fish123(m): 12:05am On Jan 26, 2018
Bro he isn't trying to bad mouth them, what he was try to say is that,there shouldn't be anything that will concern uae embassy with eligibility letter talkless of mandating it that folks should authenticate it
egorov:

There's nothing wrong with UAE Embassy process. Its infact d sinplest and easiest once u have ur docs and ur money. Pls dont badmouth them

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by HILCROWN(m): 1:38am On Jan 26, 2018
Good morning, Does anyone have any idea how much is 1kg from ABAYOMI?

Thank you.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by onoriode5: 8:37am On Jan 26, 2018
Ajakayekoke:
bro

Pls what are the require to go to dubai
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by onoriode5: 8:41am On Jan 26, 2018
Pls wht is pcc docs?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by onoriode5: 8:48am On Jan 26, 2018
Pls wht docs i need to tak to d UAE embassy?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by onoriode5: 8:58am On Jan 26, 2018
Pls wht and wht docs did u take to the UAE embassy.??
Urgent pls
Cafisis:
I just attested my PCC now in UAE embassy. Just walked in with my payment details and within 5 mins I was out. The attestation is now done immediately no more come tomorrow.
The Arab man asked me for work? I said yes when I get to UAE I look for work that we received information that from 4th Feb it will be needed. He said yes Feb. And the seal was placed immediately on my PCC signed, stamped and given back to me sharp sharp.
UAE here I come. Success me

When I was going out, One boy was being asked where is your employment letter. And I looked and saw PCC with him.
I shook my head. grin grin
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by onoriode5: 9:01am On Jan 26, 2018
Gud mornin pls hw many docs did u Present at d UAE embassy?
beekaf:
Another quick one gurus,do I have to show my visa to the uae embassy at abuja before they can do attestation for me.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Cafisis(m): 11:30am On Jan 26, 2018
Blesser28:

PCC NOT TO BE ATTESTED unless your dad na chairman

And I just proved you wrong, I am the chairman of myself. Only comment on what you are sure of.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by America001: 12:36pm On Jan 26, 2018
egorov:

There's everything wrong with them. The way dem dey do attestation now is it the way it has always been done before? You attest both relevant and irrelevant documents and you tell me it's ok. No be money you take do all those things? People are going to seek greener pastures and they're been made to spend beyond their budget and you say it's cool. The bottom line of the whole thing be say no be them say make you come but if na for whether they fleecing people of their money, they are.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by America001: 12:41pm On Jan 26, 2018
Fish123:
Bro he isn't trying to bad mouth them, what he was try to say is that,there shouldn't be anything that will concern uae embassy with eligibility letter talkless of mandating it that folks should authenticate it
No mind am. I don't even know if he has comprehension problems
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NIGHTLIFE100: 5:30pm On Jan 26, 2018
Since this page is now more of attestation talk I think I should give my 2 dirham advice, Attestation of PCC is mandatory although certificate attestation is necessary too but seriously it's not compulsory considering the fact that the job most visitors would find are menial jobs that doesn't require certificate. Attest it now and it'll be useful for you later but if you no get the money to do it rush dey cum be determined and make indeed and dubizzle your bestie, no go carry am for mind say u must use ur certificate work. Trust me in 2017 alone I've seen more than 30 Nigerians who went back home with attested certificate without getting a job and I have seen alot who secured job as well. Make alot of different cv be smart, apply online and walk in interviews come back here and give testimony.

Note: Make anybody no quote me ooo I just had my Officers Choice vodka I might not be friendly with responses

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 6:02pm On Jan 26, 2018
Hahahaha, this attestation matter don take over the thread, like Oga vodkagrin said above, it doesn't guarantee you a job. It's necessary but not mandatory, if u have the money & time, do it, otherwise just come & secure your 2yrs residency first, later things will fall in place.

peace

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nectar14(m): 6:38pm On Jan 26, 2018
Please how much amount is needed to secure Dubai trip or ticket...And can some school there also while working
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nectar14(m): 6:39pm On Jan 26, 2018
NONNYG:
Hahahaha, this attestation matter don take over the thread, like Oga vodkagrin said above, it doesn't guarantee you a job. It's necessary but not mandatory, if u have the money & time, do it, otherwise just come & secure your 2yrs residency first, later things will fall in place.

peace
Please am interested in your write up please help
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nectar14(m): 6:45pm On Jan 26, 2018
NIGHTLIFE100:
Since this page is now more of attestation talk I think I should give my 2 dirham advice, Attestation of PCC is mandatory although certificate attestation is necessary too but seriously it's not compulsory considering the fact that the job most visitors would find are menial jobs that doesn't require certificate. Attest it now and it'll be useful for you later but if you no get the money to do it rush dey cum be determined and make indeed and dubizzle your bestie, no go carry am for mind say u must use ur certificate work. Trust me in 2017 alone I've seen more than 30 Nigerians who went back home with attested certificate without getting a job and I have seen alot who secured job as well. Make alot of different cv be smart, apply online and walk in interviews come back here and give testimony.

Note: Make anybody no quote me ooo I just had my Officers Choice vodka I might not be friendly with responses
Please can i work at thesame time school there
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by cindyhills07: 6:55pm On Jan 26, 2018
Thanks to God. Doha, Qatar in bit, got a nursing job. leaving in 3days. thanks to everyone for their useful contributions. l am grateful. in as much as there re so many fake ones here. the real one keep been real.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NIGHTLIFE100: 6:55pm On Jan 26, 2018
Nectar14:

Please can i work at thesame time school there
No you cannot, Work is not guaranteed for you and School is not Affordable for all.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jan 26, 2018
[quote author=cindyhills07 post=64537478]Thanks to God. Doha, Qatar in bit, got a nursing job. leaving in 3days. thanks to everyone for their useful contributions. l am grateful. in as much as there re so many fake ones here. the real one keep been real. [/quote
Congrat sis , ao did u do it, is it right from Nigeria or which recruitment agent did u use,pls?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by cindyhills07: 7:34pm On Jan 26, 2018
[quote author=Sherifatkeni post=64537719][/quote]

Got the job through a nairalander. the process was quite hectic but i really thank God for today.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) ... (502)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.