Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (474) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (924885 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (471) (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 7:49pm On Jan 26, 2018
cindyhills07:
Thanks to God. Doha, Qatar in bit, got a nursing job. leaving in 3days. thanks to everyone for their useful contributions. l am grateful. in as much as there re so many fake ones here. the real one keep been real.
congrats, hope you will be feeding us with info about Qatar when u get there .

Pls don't go into extinction like so many people who has benefited from this thread did
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 7:50pm On Jan 26, 2018
Nectar14:

Please am interested in your write up please help
help in which aspect sir
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Blesser28(m): 7:58pm On Jan 26, 2018
Cafisis:

And I just proved you wrong, I am the chairman of myself. Only comment on what you are sure of.
okay i gat u
heard rules gon change by Feb 4
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nectar14(m): 8:05pm On Jan 26, 2018
NIGHTLIFE100:
No you cannot, Work is not guaranteed for you and School is not Affordable for all.
so how much is needed for the purchase of visa and other stuff
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Fish123(m): 9:51pm On Jan 26, 2018
cheesycheesycheesy
America001:
No mind am. I don't even know if he has comprehension problems
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Fish123(m): 10:04pm On Jan 26, 2018
Read read and read bro,you will be surprise with the loads of info you'll get here if you read few pages back
Nectar14:
so how much is needed for the purchase of visa and other stuff
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nectar14(m): 10:21pm On Jan 26, 2018
Fish123:
Read read and read bro,you will be surprise with the loads of info you'll get here if you read few pages back
Just asking sha...No problem i want to apply for dubai visa and i don't feel like coming back to nigeria anymore, i want a Job there and settle there
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by America001: 12:26am On Jan 27, 2018
NONNYG:
Hahahaha, this attestation matter don take over the thread, like Oga vodkagrin said above, it doesn't guarantee you a job. It's necessary but not mandatory, if u have the money & time, do it, otherwise just come & secure your 2yrs residency first, later things will fall in place.

peace
Did you see the PM I sent you? I wish I could have the chance to meet you. I wanna get more clarification about something from you
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by cindyhills07: 2:06am On Jan 27, 2018
NONNYG:

Pls don't go into extinction like so many people who has benefited from this thread did

i wont you can count on me.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by suco01(m): 4:02am On Jan 27, 2018
Cafisis:
I just attested my PCC now in UAE embassy. Just walked in with my payment details and within 5 mins I was out. The attestation is now done immediately no more come tomorrow.
The Arab man asked me for work? I said yes when I get to UAE I look for work that we received information that from 4th Feb it will be needed. He said yes Feb. And the seal was placed immediately on my PCC signed, stamped and given back to me sharp sharp.
UAE here I come. Success me

When I was going out, One boy was being asked where is your employment letter. And I looked and saw PCC with him.
I shook my head. grin grin

please tell us y u shook ur head
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 4:37am On Jan 27, 2018
America001:

Did you see the PM I sent you? I wish I could have the chance to meet you. I wanna get more clarification about something from you
replied
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 4:38am On Jan 27, 2018
cindyhills07:

i wont you can count on me.
cool, I wish you all the best
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 7:47am On Jan 27, 2018
Fish123:

Na Dubai you wan run to now abi? undecided
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by lifestyle1(m): 8:40am On Jan 27, 2018
cindyhills07:
Thanks to God. Doha, Qatar in bit, got a nursing job. leaving in 3days. thanks to everyone for their useful contributions. l am grateful. in as much as there re so many fake ones here. the real one keep been real.

You got a job from Nigeria ? shocked
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 8:58am On Jan 27, 2018
Goodluck

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Fish123(m): 10:39am On Jan 27, 2018
Boss all way nah way ooooooo
but chees neva dey ground sha,still keeping ma head low tho
comradespade:

Na Dubai you wan run to now abi? undecided
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by owoazeez: 11:05am On Jan 27, 2018
egorov:
Justi4jesu. Pls just to be clear

I'll b going to abj this week, pls.go through my list and tell if I'm missing anythin

MOE
WAEC BSC

MOFA
WAEC BSC ELIGIBILITY LETTER

UAE.EMB
now, this is where I'm confused or rather unclear
I intend Doing the BSc alone. M I good to go?
so UAE embassy only attest Bsc/HND and eligibility letter including PCC,"no o'levels" ,,,,,,,,,really need your response please.am so confused
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Ibroh24: 3:21pm On Jan 27, 2018
owoazeez:
so UAE embassy only attest Bsc/HND and eligibility letter including PCC,"no o'levels" ,,,,,,,,,really need your response please.am so confused

If you have money very well, you can attest your o'level too.

@egorov, for you to collect eligibility letter in moe, you must authenticate your testimonial.

And @ uae embassy, you must attest your eligibility letter, bsc and pcc
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by DrDre1(m): 3:38pm On Jan 27, 2018
NONNYG:

LOL at the extinction part grin grin
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by owoazeez: 4:55pm On Jan 27, 2018
[quote author=Ibroh24 post=64558483]

If you have money very well, you can attest your o'level too.

@egorov, for you to collect eligibility letter in moe, you must authenticate your testimonial.

And @ uae embassy, you must attest your eligibility letter, bsc and pcc[/quote) thanks........thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by tolfa(m): 5:04pm On Jan 27, 2018
Good day e-fams, hope the cold weather is doing us good...lols
just a friendly advice to our job seekers and incoming friends....as per job aside cv posting please don't hesitate in visiting some of these companies in person....it works
for instance if there is anyone skilled at driving Light n heavy machine like forklift, excavator,shovel etc and interested in quarry jobs...you can explore Fujairah n raskhamah most of these companies doesn't have website but they do recruit....and this applies to other professions as well....
may God bless our hustle...amen

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jan 27, 2018
Fish123:
Boss all way nah way ooooooo
but chees neva dey ground sha,still keeping ma head low tho

Lol...1 milla fit carry person go Dubai go hustle?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 5:33pm On Jan 27, 2018
comradespade:

Lol...1 milla fit carry person go Dubai go hustle?
1 milla too much, e fit carry u go & come back

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by kaiceecool: 5:48pm On Jan 27, 2018
cindyhills07:
Congrats mate...The Arabs are good people..Just mind ur business and keep ur mouth shut..and us excel.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by egorov(m): 7:12pm On Jan 27, 2018
[quote author=owoazeez post=64560621][/quote]

MOE will only for.your sec Skl testimonial if u are applying for eligibility letter for ur olevel only.

I applied for letter for my BSc and I wasn't asked.for testimonial.

At d embassy I did olevel, bsc and eligibility letter
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Rachel24: 7:33pm On Jan 27, 2018
@ egorov, U mean you didnt attest PCC
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by cindyhills07: 8:09pm On Jan 27, 2018
lifestyle1:

You got a job from Nigeria ? shocked
yea.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by cindyhills07: 8:12pm On Jan 27, 2018
kaiceecool:

Congrats mate...The Arabs are good people..Just mind ur business and keep ur mouth shut..and us excel.

Thanks dear.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by tobadex1(m): 9:42pm On Jan 27, 2018
pls house, I dnt av enough cash with me , can I go to Abuja to attest my PCC only since I dnt av enough money for my result

(1) (2) (3) ... (471) (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) ... (502)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.