Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,018 members, 7,838,557 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Armed Forces Radio Begins Live Transmission - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Armed Forces Radio Begins Live Transmission (18918 Views)

UK Armed Forces In Nigeria To Assist Nigeria Armed Forces Against Boko Haram / Osinbajo At The Graduation Ceremony Of Armed Forces Command And Staff College / Buhari, Osinbajo Preside Over Emblem Appeal Launch For 2016 Armed Forces (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Forces Radio Begins Live Transmission by Paris007(m): 12:20pm On Jul 23, 2015
Atlist we start something good for ourself and is going to promot a lot for us,we civilians re going to knw hw many Boko-aram our men kill and the chad men too,not like one contry will be saying "I kill more than you nw" ...............lolz..............our country rili need help on hw to spend money grin
Re: Armed Forces Radio Begins Live Transmission by asiwajumi(m): 12:22pm On Jul 23, 2015
If bokoharam lunched such would u listen to it?
Re: Armed Forces Radio Begins Live Transmission by texazzpete(m): 12:24pm On Jul 23, 2015
shadelek:
Good news. Now, we should be able to have a good account abt whats transpiring between our troops and BH boys

The armed forces don't allow journalists to 'embed' with their forces and yet you're expecting accurate and unbiased reporting?

LOL

1 Like

Re: Armed Forces Radio Begins Live Transmission by shadelek(m): 12:29pm On Jul 23, 2015
texazzpete:

The armed forces don't allow journalists to 'embed' with their forces and yet you're expecting accurate and unbiased reporting?

LOL
this is a country where the unjusts are making it, where people prefer lies than truth, where the so called the trustworthy ones are actually the corrupted ones so no, I am not expecting unbiased reports.
Re: Armed Forces Radio Begins Live Transmission by cricifixo: 12:31pm On Jul 23, 2015
to you its a waste of resources because USA & UK do not have it, but if they have it then its ok abi? undecided
DaBullIT:
Does USA or UK or Policia have such a radio?

Waste of resources

Re: Armed Forces Radio Begins Live Transmission by harridon710(m): 12:33pm On Jul 23, 2015
Good one by nigerian military
Re: Armed Forces Radio Begins Live Transmission by loomer: 12:39pm On Jul 23, 2015
DaBullIT:

Waste of resources

Uk get their own TV station self
Re: Armed Forces Radio Begins Live Transmission by wyqay: 12:47pm On Jul 23, 2015
information is power
Re: Armed Forces Radio Begins Live Transmission by KOBOJO: 1:03pm On Jul 23, 2015
I WOULD RATHER LISTEN TO MY "RADIO BIAFRA" THAN THIS MILLITARY PROPAGANDA RADIO EMANATING FROM THE ZOO REPUBLIC...

2 Likes

Re: Armed Forces Radio Begins Live Transmission by 2sa2: 1:07pm On Jul 23, 2015
Adaahjacob:
I don't do any thing military.

Don't like d way d humiliate ppl
so this is your reason for not wanting to have anything to do with the miliatry?

1 Like

Re: Armed Forces Radio Begins Live Transmission by 2sa2: 1:08pm On Jul 23, 2015
KOBOJO:
I WOULD RATHER LISTEN TO MY "RADIO BIAFRA" THAN THIS MILLITARY PROPAGANDA RADIO EMANATING FROM THE ZOO REPUBLIC...
radio biafra is illegal
Re: Armed Forces Radio Begins Live Transmission by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 23, 2015
Give your building that lasting professional touch in borehole drilling services at very affordable. Don't let quacks handle your borehole drilling for you again.

* Why choose us?

* We conduct first-hand geological survey with a view to getting a comprehensive view of the topography, water ways etc.
* We use high tech drilling equipment for borehole drilling with best professionals such as Geologists with years of experience.
* Affordable service
* We offer credit facilities depending on the magnitude of job and agreement reached
* We give 1 year guarantee for all jobs handled by us.
* We offer timely services with qualitative service delivery to our clients at affordable rates.
* We offer all forms of borehole services of all kinds.
Try us today, and a trial will convince you.
For more information pls call: 08162655771.

We have our offices in Lagos, Oyo, Osun, Ondo and Ekiti States respectively.
Email: uspartner6@gmail.com
BBM: 2B1DFEF4
Re: Armed Forces Radio Begins Live Transmission by hollarwaley: 1:20pm On Jul 23, 2015
kenedy175:
Cool!

Our Soldiers need there morale to be uplifted.

Still ripping the good deeds of GEJ'S administration

ode
Re: Armed Forces Radio Begins Live Transmission by wisdomguy4u(m): 1:29pm On Jul 23, 2015
A new way to bombard gullible Nigerians with lies .... Maybe boko haram should open their own radio station.

If Nigeria military is defeating boko haram, they don't need radio to make the masses know.

1 Like

Re: Armed Forces Radio Begins Live Transmission by hardbody: 1:33pm On Jul 23, 2015
unite4real:
I am in Abuja central area. I tuned 107.7 but the sound i am getting be like say rain dey fall. i couldnt hear any voice. just shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh forever.

Take your transistor and climb on top tree, you will get reception
Re: Armed Forces Radio Begins Live Transmission by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jul 23, 2015
It is not working properly......
Re: Armed Forces Radio Begins Live Transmission by Zakir280(m): 1:44pm On Jul 23, 2015
datz gud at least a development..
Re: Armed Forces Radio Begins Live Transmission by BrainnewsNg(f): 1:47pm On Jul 23, 2015
woodcook:

US has Armed Forces radio that airs in Europe. Meanwhile why do we also compare ourselves with the US or UK? Why can't we just be ourselves? Chart our own course and own it. Inferiority complex naija number one enemy.

Lets see how the RADIO goes!
Re: Armed Forces Radio Begins Live Transmission by miky(m): 1:47pm On Jul 23, 2015
DaBullIT:

Waste of resources

What an idiot, you lost the ability to think? What ever USA does is good and should be copied? I live in the USA, slaves like you are shot everyday by racist cops!!
Re: Armed Forces Radio Begins Live Transmission by KOBOJO: 2:14pm On Jul 23, 2015
2sa2:
radio biafra is illegal

ILLEGAL IN ZOO REPUBLIC BUT DEFINITELY NOT IN OUR BIAFRA REPUBLIC.....

2 Likes

Re: Armed Forces Radio Begins Live Transmission by Candybob(m): 2:14pm On Jul 23, 2015
Nice initiative...
but not for those who appreciate free thought and freedom of information.
Their broadcast is going to be tailored such that you only hear what they want you to hear.

Good for the military, not very good for the civil society.

1 Like

Re: Armed Forces Radio Begins Live Transmission by kenedy175(m): 3:25pm On Jul 23, 2015
hollarwaley:

ode

Mpama
Re: Armed Forces Radio Begins Live Transmission by ruffhandu: 3:26pm On Jul 23, 2015
Simply for propaganda
Re: Armed Forces Radio Begins Live Transmission by Adaahjacob(m): 3:41pm On Jul 23, 2015
2sa2:
so this is your reason for not wanting to have anything to do with the miliatry?

Yup.
Re: Armed Forces Radio Begins Live Transmission by unite4real: 3:53pm On Jul 23, 2015
hardbody:

Take your transistor and climb on top tree, you will get reception

i am a human being and not monkey. u think we are the same? i was only chatting with humans
Re: Armed Forces Radio Begins Live Transmission by omoh4040(m): 5:07pm On Jul 23, 2015
Gud one bet it shuld nt be use too pass out vry important information abt our opreation too dis boko boys oh
Re: Armed Forces Radio Begins Live Transmission by prestige2013: 5:22pm On Jul 23, 2015
olillywales:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-PRIzutuIr4c/VbDDcdWIWNI/AAAAAAAF_bM/h-14M_RAcY4/s1600/3.png[/img]
The Nigerian Armed Forces Radio station which was commissioned in May by former President Jonathan has started transmitting live on 107.7. The radio station, which is located in Abuja, is to provide balanced and fair reporting of Nigerian military and their operations.
http://www.metronaija.com/2015/07/armed-forces-radio-begins-live.html

cc: lalasticlala ishilove

Business Venture- creating wealth within the parastatal.......
Re: Armed Forces Radio Begins Live Transmission by hardbody: 5:28pm On Jul 23, 2015
unite4real:

i am a human being and not monkey. u think we are the same? i was only chatting with humans

God forbid. How can we be the same? Why are you insulting God? Look around you and if you think you are human enough to stand up to me, please do respond else #go and die#

Maggot that is so lame that you cant even know a joke when u see one let alone take it. Nincompoop.
Re: Armed Forces Radio Begins Live Transmission by IYANGBALI: 6:19pm On Jul 23, 2015
Mtcheeeeeeeeew,waste of money
Re: Armed Forces Radio Begins Live Transmission by Phiniz(m): 6:55pm On Jul 23, 2015
woodcook:

US has Armed Forces radio that airs in Europe. Meanwhile why do we also compare ourselves with the US or UK? Why can't we just be ourselves? Chart our own course and own it. Inferiority complex naija number one enemy.
ARE INTERESTED IN SINGING,ACTING OR MODELLING,PHINIX RECORDS IS RECRUITING PEOPLE IN TO THIS POST,PLS CALL 07035205088 OR 08185075799.
Phinix records...Is all about good music..
Re: Armed Forces Radio Begins Live Transmission by DaBullIT(m): 7:29pm On Jul 23, 2015
miky:

What an idiot, you lost the ability to think? What ever USA does is good and should be copied? I live in the USA, slaves like you are shot everyday by racist cops!!

What makes you think I'm in Nigeria Mr Asswipe?

My point is that Nigerian army does not need a radio station to assure Nigerians of their effort, instead of that they should get a switchboard like that for 911 and emergencies where tips and info can be anonymously called in.

Maybe just maybe nextime Boko Haram tries to raid a school someone would call in and save more people

I [b]really want to ask you and other nairalanders, how often do you listen to radio? Most people read news online, watch news online a[/b]nd stuffs, radio station is just a wasted effort

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Election Tension: Soldiers Take Over Ebonyi Streets / Atiku Abubakar Receives PDP Certificate Of Return / Jesus Was Always Around Criminals - Yemi Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.