Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,435 members, 7,819,580 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

My Fiancee Lied To Me; She Is A Single Mum... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Fiancee Lied To Me; She Is A Single Mum... (1025 Views)

Single Mum Dresses Up Like A Man To Celebrate Father's Day (Photos) / Help! My Cousin's Fiancee Lied Now He Wants To Call It Off!! / I Am Scared, My Fiancee And Her Mum Treats Her Father Like A Houseboy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiancee Lied To Me; She Is A Single Mum... by ConfessionsNgr: 12:40pm On Jul 23, 2015
I thought I know everything about my wife-to-be but the latest event that unfolded proved me wrong. We've been in a relationship for six years. We've been dating since our third year in the university and we've scheduled our introduction for November this year with the wedding to follow early next year. She got a call from her mother in June that her "nephew" was seriously sick and is on admission in the hospital. She became so worried to the extent that I had to ask about the whereabout of the boy's parents but she couldn't give me a concrete reply. I decided to go with her and we went straight to the hospital and we met her mum and her mum's friend there. Not that I was eavesdropping but from the conversation between her and her mum, I got to know that her so-called "nephew" is actually her son! After his discharge from the hospital, I confronted her with the issue, she tried to deny it and I told her everything I heard from her conversation with her mum. It was then she opened up that she got pregnant after her secondary school and decided to keep it secret because she doesn't want to lose me. I told her that with what she did she has lost me already. She has been begging me since then and her mum has also pleaded on her behalf but they both lied to me. I find it very difficult to trust her again.

Posted anonymously on www.confessionsnigeria.com
http://confessionsnigeria.com/post/148/my-fiancee-lied-to-me-she-is-a-single-mum
Re: My Fiancee Lied To Me; She Is A Single Mum... by jcflex(m): 12:44pm On Jul 23, 2015
Trust very important in any relationship.

for Six years, she kept that away from you.

Men, human heart is very shallow.
Re: My Fiancee Lied To Me; She Is A Single Mum... by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 23, 2015
Stories that touch
Re: My Fiancee Lied To Me; She Is A Single Mum... by boboLIL(m): 12:53pm On Jul 23, 2015
M0ve 0n bruh......six yrs n0bi six seconds....she tricked u

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Lied To Me; She Is A Single Mum... by dulux07(m): 12:56pm On Jul 23, 2015
I think u shud try put urself in her shoes, wat she did was wrong tho,she shud ve told u at d onset of d rlatnship, she had a child wen she was in sec sch, jst imagine wat she went tru, n d stigma attached to it, probably she had decided to kip it a secret long b4 she met u.

I think shes jst scared of loosin u, cos most men dont want a baby mama. For u to call her ur wife to b, it shows she exhibits qualities u desire, so if u still love her, u can cont wid d rlatnship, d child can continue to remain with her mother.

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Lied To Me; She Is A Single Mum... by Dyt(f): 1:16pm On Jul 23, 2015
Awwwww
cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Lied To Me; She Is A Single Mum... by Diznie(f): 1:18pm On Jul 23, 2015
dulux07:
I think u shud try put urself in her shoes, wat she did was wrong tho,she shud ve told u at d onset of d rlatnship, she had a child wen she was in sec sch, jst imagine wat she went tru, n d stigma attached to it, probably she had decided to kip it a secret long b4 she met u.
I think shes jst scared of loosin u, cos most men dont want a baby mama. For u to call her ur wife to b, it shows she exhibits qualities u desire, so if u still love her, u can cont wid d rlatnship, d child can continue to remain with her mother.
op this is the best answer.

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Lied To Me; She Is A Single Mum... by donogaga(m): 1:22pm On Jul 23, 2015
Sorry bro, I think you should be happy the truth came out whilst you are still dating her.

Actually, I've a friend who recently discovered his Wife has a son of 9 years for another man. She hid it(Truth) from him while they were dating. Meanwhile, My friend has been the one paying his school fees due to the fact that the "Wife" told him the young boy is her cousin - and he belived and trusted her right from day one.

Now, she's pregnant with their second child and my friend is so disappointed. He's not eaten her food for days.

Not everyone is to be trusted. That's just my opinion!!!

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Lied To Me; She Is A Single Mum... by Richy4(m): 1:31pm On Jul 23, 2015
She was wrong by hiding that fact from you.

But let's face it. Assuming she had an abortion, would you have been this angry or even knew what happened?

Or

Assuming she told you at the very beginning would you have even given her a second glance?

She did wrong i repeat for not telling you but think about what you guys has passed through. Because i believe 6years is not 6days or 6weeks.

Besides assuming you discovered that she got a mansion instead of the child, would you have been this angry?

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Lied To Me; She Is A Single Mum... by Jorussia(m): 1:53pm On Jul 23, 2015
It will be very difficult for the guy to ever love the girl.I don't know why many ladies always want to hide their children from their engaged spouses.
Re: My Fiancee Lied To Me; She Is A Single Mum... by austine4real(m): 2:13pm On Jul 23, 2015
Op u dey ma.d o so a single mum is nt a humanbeing? Make thun.der fire ur scrotvms

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Lied To Me; She Is A Single Mum... by IYADARA(f): 3:06pm On Jul 23, 2015
grin[sub][/sub]
Re: My Fiancee Lied To Me; She Is A Single Mum... by ogawisdom(m): 5:43pm On Jul 23, 2015
Dump her ass asap wtf angry investigate further she may b a divorcee or have more kids elsewhere. She did it bc she doesn't wanna lose u is totally unacceptable n dnt buy dt sick tot
Re: My Fiancee Lied To Me; She Is A Single Mum... by enoqueen: 8:44pm On Jul 23, 2015
She is still keeping a lots of things from you.
Re: My Fiancee Lied To Me; She Is A Single Mum... by Alexgeneration(m): 8:51pm On Jul 23, 2015
OP believe me,if that lady can hide her "nephew" from you for six years,she can kill you and hide your corpse for hundred years.Pls just forget everything about her and move on with your life.

(1) (Reply)

Doctor Married With 2 Wives But Dies While Fighting Over Girlfriend / Is It A Culture Thing? / Allow Experts To Repair Or Services Your A/C, Refrigerators, Washing Machine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.