Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

List Of People EFCC Have Invited For Questioning Since Buhari Became President - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of People EFCC Have Invited For Questioning Since Buhari Became President (61068 Views)

"Why Fatima Buhari Became 4th Wife" - The Capital / 9 Popular Vocabularies In Nigerian Politics Since Buhari Became President / 221 People Killed Since Buhari Became President - The Cable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of People EFCC Have Invited For Questioning Since Buhari Became President by nduchucks: 9:04pm On Jul 23, 2015
Duru1:

The above post is a handiwork of co-conspirator. Daura Dumbass and you cannot fool us. I heard that Ohakim and T. Orji were invited too. Now if your attempt was to bamboozle us with the bull crap concocted by northern and western regions in 1966, I say such idiotic and reverse psychology will not work today. There is no time limitation in Nigeria therefore the Mallams from northern region of Nigeria including Daura Dumbass that have contributed to the destruction of Nigeria since 1966 should be invited by EFCC.

The OP is correct in that, those listed were invited a few days ago (or less than 2 or 3 weeks ago tops). Ohakim was invited for questioning way back in June while Orji's question was actually advised by a request by APGA for the man's arrest.

There is no 1966 bull crap going on, this is 2015, that war has been fought and won, long ago. Tribalism, racism, bigotry, or not, those who have looted the treasuries will be prosecuted one by one. There will be no sacred cows.
Re: List Of People EFCC Have Invited For Questioning Since Buhari Became President by Bravestan(m): 9:18pm On Jul 23, 2015
siegfried99:

It's obvious you are a kid.
Accepted but u are a scammer
Re: List Of People EFCC Have Invited For Questioning Since Buhari Became President by siegfried99(m): 9:22pm On Jul 23, 2015
Bravestan:

Accepted but u are a scammer

Can u kindly tell the house what type of transaction occurred between us?

Do I even know u?

Mr if this is a joke, Kindly stop it. I'm not in for baseless allegations.

Now respect urself and run along.
Re: List Of People EFCC Have Invited For Questioning Since Buhari Became President by Teekrayne(m): 9:55pm On Jul 23, 2015
emerich:
Baba Go-Slow is Working.
.......... Baboon, its an old joke; CHANGE it and try ur luck next time
Re: List Of People EFCC Have Invited For Questioning Since Buhari Became President by Nobody: 2:03am On Jul 24, 2015
Mancity26:
I will not take it serious untill I see Tinubu, Atiku, OBJ name.. #funnynation
...ur list is not complete wwithout Rottenmeat Amaechi grin
Re: List Of People EFCC Have Invited For Questioning Since Buhari Became President by ArodewilliamsT: 6:21am On Jul 24, 2015
9jatatafo:
A plea bargain is what is takes to get free from EFCC so no big deal. If you don't know what a plea bargain is, it is when someone steals 20 million naira tells EFCC he stole but not up to 20 million, he can say he stole only one million and he will agree to return 300k. So no new thing and all these invitations are just wash.

Plea bargain help Bola tinubu to avoid jail in the US durinv his shady deals in early 90s'
Re: List Of People EFCC Have Invited For Questioning Since Buhari Became President by VagileVictor(m): 6:43am On Jul 24, 2015
I feel so uncomfortable with this witch hunt against the immediate past men in opposition party.
PMB should know that he will certainly vacate office one day and same measure will be meted out against his people.
Re: List Of People EFCC Have Invited For Questioning Since Buhari Became President by toloskhati(m): 6:47am On Jul 24, 2015
Invited not recovered! We should be concern with list of people prosecuted and money recovered. By the way I sense tricks in this whole matter. Invitations will cause taxpayers sweat to drain away. Because no consciousness is considered to recover the looted funds but to get headlines attractions like this "more governors on the queue to be interrogated" "Buhari ordered arrest of toloskhati over failure to pay son school fees" " EFCC invite mancity26 for missing oil money" and like that. At the end no news of recovering 20 kobo.
Re: List Of People EFCC Have Invited For Questioning Since Buhari Became President by Nobody: 7:30am On Jul 24, 2015
ride on BABA

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: List Of People EFCC Have Invited For Questioning Since Buhari Became President by 9jatatafo(m): 7:50am On Jul 24, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

Plea bargain help Bola tinubu to avoid jail in the US durinv his shady deals in early 90s'

That is system EFCC, lawyers and corrupt politicians are using in Nigeria to escapade being sent to prison and that is why the Nigeria system CANNOT fight corruption
Re: List Of People EFCC Have Invited For Questioning Since Buhari Became President by NobleG1(m): 10:02am On Jul 24, 2015
Why did EFCC wait till Buhari was elected, to start "questioning" these thieves.
I know why. To look as if they're doing their job and don't want to be sacked.
Re: List Of People EFCC Have Invited For Questioning Since Buhari Became President by Mancity26(m): 10:43am On Jul 24, 2015
toloskhati:
Invited not recovered! We should be concern with list of people prosecuted and money recovered. By the way I sense tricks in this whole matter. Invitations will cause taxpayers sweat to drain away. Because no consciousness is considered to recover the looted funds but to get headlines attractions like this "more governors on the queue to be interrogated" "Buhari ordered arrest of toloskhati over failure to pay son school fees" " EFCC invite mancity26 for missing oil money" and like that. At the end no news of recovering 20 kobo.
e go make sense oo.. Efcc invite funnynation for 15billion scam, i go dey proud, my parents go dey hapi bcs my name go popular
Re: List Of People EFCC Have Invited For Questioning Since Buhari Became President by gsalvatore: 11:48am On Jul 24, 2015
SO whats the aim of this thread?

They were invited by the EFCC so what?

They are still walking on the streets.

So whats the essence of opening the thread when there is no convictions yet?

So now invitation by the EFCC now shows Prosecution and Convictions...NOBODY HAS GONE TO JAIL YET. YES! NOBODY.

OHAKIM, Nnamani, Orasanye(spelling),the ex-Bayelsa Govt too should be there
Re: List Of People EFCC Have Invited For Questioning Since Buhari Became President by emerich(m): 12:33pm On Jul 24, 2015
Teekrayne:
.......... Baboon, its an old joke; CHANGE it and try ur luck next time
Your Father is a baboon, seems U lack home training, am trying to crack a joke and u r taking it personal, is Buhari your father, idiot like U, try n get some sense of humour.
Re: List Of People EFCC Have Invited For Questioning Since Buhari Became President by Teekrayne(m): 12:35pm On Jul 27, 2015
emerich:

Your Father is a baboon, seems U lack home training, am trying to crack a joke and u r taking it personal, is Buhari your father, idiot like U, try n get some sense of humour.
............. I agree with you bros! I honestly agree, I am sorry! But my being so sorry does not change the fact that you are a bonafide member of the Baboon family!!! See person wey get sense of humour, dey abuse person father! Its optional, drink acid.....
Re: List Of People EFCC Have Invited For Questioning Since Buhari Became President by Teekrayne(m): 12:36pm On Jul 27, 2015
emerich:

............. I agree with you bros! I honestly agree, I am sorry! But my being so sorry does not change the fact that you are a bonafide member of the Baboon family!!! See person wey get sense of humour, dey abuse person father! If Buhari no be my papa, him no fit born u and ur papa simultaneously? Its optional, drink acid.....
Re: List Of People EFCC Have Invited For Questioning Since Buhari Became President by ddippset(m): 8:26am On Mar 07, 2016
FSU:

They have all since been released. When he invites SS and SE people they will not be released; that is the difference. One thing is to invite, another is to prosecute, recover the stolen money, and send someone to jail. Has these happened yet? Yeye dey smell
so dasuki is now an ibo man from the south? Haliru belo is now an ikwere man from rivers? I could go on! Why do guys apply lip gloss só early in the morning?
Re: List Of People EFCC Have Invited For Questioning Since Buhari Became President by jahsharon: 9:24am On Mar 07, 2016
More will be invited. Expect the Tu-pac pPstor Ayo oritshejafor to be invited soon, he has to tell EFCC why his jet was used for money laundering.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oshiomole-Led NWC Heads To Court Over Dissolution, To Sue APC / Asiwaju Tinubu Visits Amaechi (Pictures) / President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.