Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,983 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

JAMB Explains Admission Procedure To Protesting Candidates, Parents - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB Explains Admission Procedure To Protesting Candidates, Parents (32129 Views)

JAMB Explains Why Candidates Can No Longer Apply To Two Public Universities / FG Clarifies Ban On Post-utme, Admission Procedure See Here / Cut-off Mark: Candidates, Parents Head For Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB Explains Admission Procedure To Protesting Candidates, Parents by LOUIS6(m): 5:41pm On Jul 23, 2015
Mancity26:
Wetin concern me with Jamb? Open University all the way! Terry G wrote Jamb? Abi he no graduate? #funnynation

GREAT NOUNITES!!!..
Re: JAMB Explains Admission Procedure To Protesting Candidates, Parents by MEILYN(m): 5:53pm On Jul 23, 2015
ultrazone2:
Going back to read the post. I hope they put these young ones into consideration in their decision. Securing admission..these days ehn!

Don't spend your life building another man's dream, start a business today. See this »» [Tiwa Savage Delivers Baby. See the cute pictures of the baby
Re: JAMB Explains Admission Procedure To Protesting Candidates, Parents by Samland: 5:57pm On Jul 23, 2015
Can't they stop the expliotation through post ut...
Re: JAMB Explains Admission Procedure To Protesting Candidates, Parents by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 23, 2015
There was a time your parent would even scold u for not scoring 100 over 100,this days its appalling that even parents encourage malpractice and such other vices. Naija where we headed?
Re: JAMB Explains Admission Procedure To Protesting Candidates, Parents by Aprl: 6:13pm On Jul 23, 2015
How can JAMB and the universities work differently as regards cut off points, who is superior? how can there be no corruption with this different points matter? Tomorrow now they go introduce pre post Jamb exams just to frustrate young ones to old by force. most youth go for full time studies because of NYSC, let them allow NYSC in open university and part time studies and see who will bother about jamb
Re: JAMB Explains Admission Procedure To Protesting Candidates, Parents by sidneyj(m): 7:09pm On Jul 23, 2015
ibolomo:

Must everything be blamed on corruption and bad leaders?
What do you call a situation where you allow someone with 209 jamb score to sit for post utme and send someone with 243 jamb score to bonu?
Re: JAMB Explains Admission Procedure To Protesting Candidates, Parents by Chibex50(f): 7:16pm On Jul 23, 2015
I wish all of us (the jambites') seeking for admission good luck,,, i knw dis is our time.... God help us
Dose protesting dnt have work doing,, dey think writing jamb nah cooking white rice nah....
Re: JAMB Explains Admission Procedure To Protesting Candidates, Parents by dean007(m): 7:27pm On Jul 23, 2015
This man keeps deceiving people and the ignorant ones will remain mute. This us an infringement of human right
Re: JAMB Explains Admission Procedure To Protesting Candidates, Parents by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jul 23, 2015
sidneyj:
Story for the gods. Must it take effect now. Why can't they wait for next section session. Corruption is speaking
Re: JAMB Explains Admission Procedure To Protesting Candidates, Parents by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 23, 2015
Phinity318:
There was a time your parent would even scold u for not scoring 100 over 100,this days its appalling that even parents encourage malpractice and such other vices. Naija where we headed?
chai..
Re: JAMB Explains Admission Procedure To Protesting Candidates, Parents by ibolomo(m): 7:52pm On Jul 23, 2015
sidneyj:

What do you call a situation where you allow someone with 209 jamb score to sit for post utme and send someone with 243 jamb score to bonu?
sorry. That is why I love FUTMINNA. As long as u pass pume and jamb and the people from ya villa are not following you, provided that competition remains constant, you will get admitted for a course of your choice
Re: JAMB Explains Admission Procedure To Protesting Candidates, Parents by emmatok(m): 8:06pm On Jul 23, 2015
dean007:
This man keeps deceiving people and the ignorant ones will remain mute. This us an infringement of human right

How
Re: JAMB Explains Admission Procedure To Protesting Candidates, Parents by shegxx: 8:35pm On Jul 23, 2015
how we really feel about this......as for me o I think dibu ojerinde is right about this
Re: JAMB Explains Admission Procedure To Protesting Candidates, Parents by RealEstate36: 8:42pm On Jul 23, 2015
Na wa! affordable LANDS FOR SALE and APARTMENTS FOR RENT at "33" area of Onitsha Anambra state, interested persons should contact KEN on 08136517728
Re: JAMB Explains Admission Procedure To Protesting Candidates, Parents by nuelzy: 8:56pm On Jul 23, 2015
I THINK ALL those that protested are stupid...if u cant stand the heat..gerrout of d kitchen..more dan multi-dozens of graduates are at home doing nothing...a second.class upper graduate..from uniben is in my hood serving as a sales person for #8000...

why not try CEP or NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY...abi no be dsame certificate..?? plus u will have ample time to shape ur destiny prior graduation..and help urself financially since u can work and learn#my opinion tho..bt it seems distance learning is beta now...all dis yrs of strain and struggle to get admission is just too large a portion of meat for d mouth to tear for#no offence
Re: JAMB Explains Admission Procedure To Protesting Candidates, Parents by Elxandre(m): 9:38pm On Jul 23, 2015
baconadoke:
Am worried abt d JAMB curt off point cus mine is exactly 180!pls God help me. Am tired of stayin at hom doing noting.
EKSU form never close o.
Re: JAMB Explains Admission Procedure To Protesting Candidates, Parents by Elxandre(m): 9:40pm On Jul 23, 2015
nuelzy:
I THINK ALL those that protested are stupid...if u cant stand the heat..gerrout of d kitchen..more dan multi-dozens of graduates are at home doing nothing...a second.class upper graduate..from uniben is in my hood serving as a sales person for #8000...

why not try CEP or NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY...abi no be dsame certificate..?? plus u will have ample time to shape ur destiny prior graduation..and help urself financially since u can work and learn#my opinion tho..bt it seems distance learning is beta now...all dis yrs of strain and struggle to get admission is just too large a portion of meat for d mouth to tear for#no offence
And some graduated and got hot jobs.
Re: JAMB Explains Admission Procedure To Protesting Candidates, Parents by Elxandre(m): 9:58pm On Jul 23, 2015
Aprl:
How can JAMB and the universities work differently as regards cut off points, who is superior? how can there be no corruption with this different points matter? Tomorrow now they go introduce pre post Jamb exams just to frustrate young ones to old by force. most youth go for full time studies because of NYSC, let them allow NYSC in open university and part time studies and see who will bother about jamb
I wish NOUN was standard enough.
The study materials are quite mediocre.

Imagine studying comp Sci Or Law in the school.
Practical courses are already messed up in Nigeria already even in conventional universities, talk less of a tutor-less Uni like NOUN.
Re: JAMB Explains Admission Procedure To Protesting Candidates, Parents by simdam500(m): 11:39pm On Jul 23, 2015
baconadoke: Am worried abt d JAMB curt off point cus mine is exactly 180!pls God help me. Am tired of stayin at hom doing noting.

Starting to think jamb is right.... with your 180 if u put more effort plus the school jamb is going to transfer you to is merciful, I think you will be happy at the end of everything cheesy
Re: JAMB Explains Admission Procedure To Protesting Candidates, Parents by LOC1(m): 7:22am On Jul 24, 2015
Chibex50:
I wish all of us (the jambites') seeking for admission good luck,,, i knw dis is our time.... God help us
Dose protesting dnt have work doing ,, dey think writing jamb nah cooking white rice nah....
Well, we have work doing for your information, we have only come out to fight for our right. I see no reason why someone like you would sit down and type such nonsense all because you are not affected. It is people like you that encourage INJUSTICE in this nation.
Re: JAMB Explains Admission Procedure To Protesting Candidates, Parents by nuelzy: 9:37pm On Jul 24, 2015
Elxandre:

And some graduated and got hot jobs.
u didnt need to point dat out...bt three things are involved tho

...bribe...connection..or God's grace
Re: JAMB Explains Admission Procedure To Protesting Candidates, Parents by Chibex50(f): 5:15pm On Jul 30, 2015
Lol.... How is dat injustice D score has been like dat for the past four years,, y protesting now Dats wot i meant okay!!
LOC1:

Well, we have work doing for your information, we have only come out to fight for our right. I see no reason why someone like you would sit down and type such nonsense all because you are not affected. It is people like you that encourage INJUSTICE in this nation.
Re: JAMB Explains Admission Procedure To Protesting Candidates, Parents by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 30, 2015
Elxandre:

I wish NOUN was standard enough.
The study materials are quite mediocre.

Imagine studying comp Sci Or Law in the school.
Practical courses are already messed up in Nigeria already even in conventional universities, talk less of a tutor-less Uni like NOUN.
All is the same...either u head abroad or study here and equip yourself practically. Who wants to teach in Nigeria?... not even u! Go abroad for better treatment but u must pay.
Re: JAMB Explains Admission Procedure To Protesting Candidates, Parents by Elxandre(m): 7:07pm On Jul 30, 2015
ferdimako:

All is the same...either u head abroad or study here and equip yourself practically. Who wants to teach in Nigeria?... not even u! Go abroad for better treatment but u must pay.
I agree, however A conventional full blown school is still a better option in Nigeria.

I wonder how law students cope in NOUN.
No wonder they aren't allowed into law school. #NotMocking o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sylvester Oromoni Was Told To Describe His Sister’s Private Part - Father / Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2021/2022 Session / NUC Bans Re-sit Exams In Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.