Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,999 members, 7,814,411 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Pls Help Urgently::about Jamb Second Choice (auchi Poly) School Of Second Choice - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pls Help Urgently::about Jamb Second Choice (auchi Poly) School Of Second Choice (1998 Views)

Facts About JAMB 2017 Results Upgrade & Why You Should Run From Fraudsters / @@@ 2016/2017 Auchi Poly School Of Evening Studies Form(spat) Is Finally Out. / What I Saw On Twitter About Jamb Exam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Urgently::about Jamb Second Choice (auchi Poly) School Of Second Choice by Raymondluv(m): 2:40pm On Jul 23, 2015
pls a friend of mine need help....he wrote JAMB this year and he applied for uniben as first choice and Auchi second choice;college of education third choice and monopoly forth choice...but he did not make it in uniben he.secored 191 and his second taught is auchi...will they still accept him because i heard only one choice nd he is planning to go to auchi since he score 191 is he stil eligable
Re: Pls Help Urgently::about Jamb Second Choice (auchi Poly) School Of Second Choice by OlusoGreat(m): 2:43pm On Jul 23, 2015
OAU post UTME form avialable
At Okikisplace we sell the forms .. @4500

Form with registration 5k only

Benefits of buying from us ..
** You don't bear the brunt of network downtime ....
** we keep a hard and a soft copy of your printout...you have a backup in us
** And much more.

for PostUTME
Reach us on 08052585862

For DATA SUBSCRIPTION
Reach us on 07065456315

Okikisplace
A service you can trust.
Re: Pls Help Urgently::about Jamb Second Choice (auchi Poly) School Of Second Choice by simba1: 4:06pm On Jul 23, 2015
Why didnt he change his school to a school that cuts 180.

Secondly, with that kind of score, he can secure admission in most Universities and all polytechnics in Nigeria
Raymondluv:
pls a friend of mine need help....he wrote JAMB this year and he applied for uniben as first choice and Auchi second choice;college of education third choice and monopoly forth choice...but he did not make it in uniben he.secored 191 and his second taught is auchi...will they still accept him because i heard only one choice nd he is planning to go to auchi since he score 191 is he stil eligable
Re: Pls Help Urgently::about Jamb Second Choice (auchi Poly) School Of Second Choice by Raymondluv(m): 11:23am On Jul 24, 2015
simba1:
Why didnt he change his school to a school that cuts 180.

Secondly, with that kind of score, he can secure admission in most Universities and all polytechnics in Nigeria
he loves uniben dat why...since he did nt make uniben cut off mark which is 200 he decided to go for second choice which is poly tecnic..and he applied for auchi poly...so his problem now is he dnt knw if dey wil accept him nd he applied for business admin as course of study
Re: Pls Help Urgently::about Jamb Second Choice (auchi Poly) School Of Second Choice by simba1: 11:54am On Jul 24, 2015
Why won't they accept him??

He's as good as anyone.

Mehn I envy that score!

He's better look for other unis that allows everyone to write their Putme plus he should write Auchi's Putme
Raymondluv:
he loves uniben dat why...since he did nt make uniben cut off mark which is 200 he decided to go for second choice which is poly tecnic..and he applied for auchi poly...so his problem now is he dnt knw if dey wil accept him nd he applied for business admin as course of study
Re: Pls Help Urgently::about Jamb Second Choice (auchi Poly) School Of Second Choice by Raymondluv(m): 12:29pm On Jul 24, 2015
simba1:
Why won't they accept him??

He's as good as anyone.

Mehn I envy that score!

He's better look for other unis that allows everyone to write their Putme plus he should write Auchi's Putme
but bros ar u a jamb candidate
Re: Pls Help Urgently::about Jamb Second Choice (auchi Poly) School Of Second Choice by simba1: 12:54pm On Jul 24, 2015
Raymondluv:
but bros ar u a jamb candidate? Yes!
Re: Pls Help Urgently::about Jamb Second Choice (auchi Poly) School Of Second Choice by simba1: 6:24pm On Jul 24, 2015
An experienced one
Raymondluv:
but bros ar u a jamb candidate

(1) (Reply)

After Reading This, You Won't Argue With A Science Student / Do Elective Course Really Boost Cgpa? / ICAN November 2017 Results (Let's Meet Here)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.