Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Girls It's Not Every New Thing That Comes Out That You Should Wear - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls It's Not Every New Thing That Comes Out That You Should Wear (2748 Views)

What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / Lady Accused Of Being Edible Caterer Comes Out To Deny Allegations / Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls It's Not Every New Thing That Comes Out That You Should Wear by 5minsmadness: 2:59pm On Jul 23, 2015
This skin trousers or body huggers or condom trouser or whatever it is getting out of hand now, haba. Ladies we don't want to be seeing your panties pls. Leave that for bedmatics abeg.

1 Like

Re: Girls It's Not Every New Thing That Comes Out That You Should Wear by IME1: 3:00pm On Jul 23, 2015
agreed
seconded
concurred

4 Likes

Re: Girls It's Not Every New Thing That Comes Out That You Should Wear by johnydon22(m): 3:02pm On Jul 23, 2015
Pervert alert!!! cheesy
Re: Girls It's Not Every New Thing That Comes Out That You Should Wear by meimoks(f): 3:02pm On Jul 23, 2015
grin grin
Re: Girls It's Not Every New Thing That Comes Out That You Should Wear by nicerichard05: 3:02pm On Jul 23, 2015
Ok o.. Anyway today is my Birthday can i get 1000like

8 Likes

Re: Girls It's Not Every New Thing That Comes Out That You Should Wear by dulux07(m): 3:03pm On Jul 23, 2015
I think its called Yoga pants. Copycats undecided
Re: Girls It's Not Every New Thing That Comes Out That You Should Wear by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 23, 2015
undecided
Re: Girls It's Not Every New Thing That Comes Out That You Should Wear by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jul 23, 2015
When bad guys disturbs them, they will come here seeking advice on how to ward off bad guys.

1 Like

Re: Girls It's Not Every New Thing That Comes Out That You Should Wear by yorubadelta(f): 3:04pm On Jul 23, 2015
LOL
5mins, it's not too bad na, fine it's tight but at least it's not see-through
Re: Girls It's Not Every New Thing That Comes Out That You Should Wear by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 23, 2015
Why would u wear full panties underneath leggings and tight clothes

But these things are very comfortable.
Re: Girls It's Not Every New Thing That Comes Out That You Should Wear by kaima1984(f): 3:07pm On Jul 23, 2015
5minsmadness:
This skin trousers or body huggers or condom trouser or whatever it is getting out of hand now, haba. Ladies we don't want to be seeing your panties pls. Leave that for bedmatics abeg.
shebi na my sis wey dey travel from OSHA t Eko u snap without her knowledge,if IFEANYI who wan marry her say hell no BC of this,hmmmm consider urself my in-law grin
5minsmadness:
shebi na my sis wey dey travel from OSHA t Eko u snap without her knowledge,if IFEANYI who wan marry her say hell no BC of this,hmmmm consider urself my in-law
Re: Girls It's Not Every New Thing That Comes Out That You Should Wear by 5minsmadness: 3:11pm On Jul 23, 2015
johnydon22:
Pervert alert!!! cheesy
Perverts watch people doing thier things in private, this girl was on public display!

You shoulda seen the front.... embarassed
Re: Girls It's Not Every New Thing That Comes Out That You Should Wear by 5minsmadness: 3:13pm On Jul 23, 2015
yorubadelta:
LOL
5mins, it's not too bad na, fine it's tight but at least it's not see-through

Dearie zoom the picture. She's wearing a white pant with little blue birds on it.

It's transparent.
Re: Girls It's Not Every New Thing That Comes Out That You Should Wear by 5minsmadness: 3:16pm On Jul 23, 2015
kaima1984:
shebi na my sis wey dey travel from OSHA t Eko u snap without her knowledge,if IFEANYI who wan marry her say hell no BC of this,hmmmm consider urself my in-law grin
*yinmu*
U no fit advise ya sista before she comot for house?

Anyway if ifeanyi no gree let me know grin
Re: Girls It's Not Every New Thing That Comes Out That You Should Wear by yorubadelta(f): 3:17pm On Jul 23, 2015
5minsmadness:

Dearie zoom the picture. She's wearing a white pant with little blue birds on it.

It's transparent.

Chai. You gat x-ray vision boy! grin
Re: Girls It's Not Every New Thing That Comes Out That You Should Wear by 5minsmadness: 3:18pm On Jul 23, 2015
yorubadelta:

Chai. You gat x-ray vision boy! grin
embarassed innocent face embarassed
Re: Girls It's Not Every New Thing That Comes Out That You Should Wear by yorubadelta(f): 3:19pm On Jul 23, 2015
5minsmadness:

embarassed innocent face embarassed

tongue
Re: Girls It's Not Every New Thing That Comes Out That You Should Wear by jamex93(m): 3:21pm On Jul 23, 2015
Lolx

Its like their lives depend on those new tin
Dey can do any tin to get em
Re: Girls It's Not Every New Thing That Comes Out That You Should Wear by donholy28(m): 3:21pm On Jul 23, 2015
All just to please men...girls we re waiting for u to go stark n*ked... what's left
Re: Girls It's Not Every New Thing That Comes Out That You Should Wear by octopusfreaky(f): 3:21pm On Jul 23, 2015
I must not wear it,,IFA like myself....
Re: Girls It's Not Every New Thing That Comes Out That You Should Wear by kaima1984(f): 3:23pm On Jul 23, 2015
5minsmadness:

*yinmu*
U no fit advise ya sista before she comot for house?

Anyway if ifeanyi no gree let me know grin
How I go advise her?huh,NA like dis she dey dress before IFEANYI like her so tey e wan marry am,if she no wear am again,u no kW say IFEANYI go run,u no wan make my mama go omugwu?
Re: Girls It's Not Every New Thing That Comes Out That You Should Wear by SenJoe(m): 3:27pm On Jul 23, 2015
All in the name of fashion.
Re: Girls It's Not Every New Thing That Comes Out That You Should Wear by johnydon22(m): 3:31pm On Jul 23, 2015
5minsmadness:

Perverts watch people doing thier things in private, this girl was on public display!

You shoulda seen the front.... embarassed
Why you deh look am even snap am. . .… If you no like am just look away na and face your front grin
Re: Girls It's Not Every New Thing That Comes Out That You Should Wear by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 23, 2015
na only for nigeria u go see a girl wear jogging kit dey go work and she go say na fashion grin.
naija babes i hail una grin
Re: Girls It's Not Every New Thing That Comes Out That You Should Wear by Winna01(m): 3:43pm On Jul 23, 2015
lol, see her K-bow leg
Re: Girls It's Not Every New Thing That Comes Out That You Should Wear by 5minsmadness: 3:48pm On Jul 23, 2015
octopusfreaky:
I must not wear it,,IFA like myself....

Na dis kain comment dey make boys check your dp only to see... angry

Oya tell us why u no fit wear am
Re: Girls It's Not Every New Thing That Comes Out That You Should Wear by octopusfreaky(f): 3:51pm On Jul 23, 2015
5minsmadness:

lol,,,I can't put it up ya,all to see,
Re: Girls It's Not Every New Thing That Comes Out That You Should Wear by 5minsmadness: 3:51pm On Jul 23, 2015
johnydon22:
Why you deh look am even snap am. . .… If you no like am just look away na and face your front grin
HA, no get me wrong o, I like am, I like am well well! See free eye candy. But I come dey think am, if na my sister I go like am if guys dey oogle am dey scope am dey laugh behind her back? I come dey shame for am. Na hin I say make I snap anonymous pic send am out as warning to ladies out there esp those with extra large ikebe.

Just doing my good deed for the day tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girls It's Not Every New Thing That Comes Out That You Should Wear by 5minsmadness: 3:53pm On Jul 23, 2015
octopusfreaky:
lol,,,I can't put it up ya,all to see,
Omg now you just made things worse, now am curious!

Oya crop and paste na biko so I can advise you properly wink
Re: Girls It's Not Every New Thing That Comes Out That You Should Wear by octopusfreaky(f): 3:54pm On Jul 23, 2015
5minsmadness:

lol,,,,my body frame no go Gree make I wear am..
Re: Girls It's Not Every New Thing That Comes Out That You Should Wear by adedayourt(m): 3:55pm On Jul 23, 2015
5minsmadness:

seconded!!!

a lady wore it d oda day nd i cud see her pink . . . .
pls ladies av mercy on d restin jonny dwn der cry
Re: Girls It's Not Every New Thing That Comes Out That You Should Wear by Slimzjoe(m): 4:06pm On Jul 23, 2015
Its Called Yoga pants and I Love it.. So Speak for yourself angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can This Be Seen As An Abomination? / The Choice Every Man Has To Make, Guys Which Will U Choose (photo) / His Love Almost Entrapped Me (A Story Of Love, Deceit And Karma)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.