Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,591 members, 7,820,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Remi Tinubu Meets Wives Of Army, Naval, Air Force And Police Officers (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remi Tinubu Meets Wives Of Army, Naval, Air Force And Police Officers (pics) (28281 Views)

Tinubu Meets Yahaya Bello At Book Presentation On Buhari (pics) / Tinubu Meets Oyegun At Book Presentation On Buhari / Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Remi Tinubu Meets Wives Of Army, Naval, Air Force And Police Officers (pics) by sixtuschimere: 3:13pm On Jul 23, 2015
Senator Oluremi Tinubu today met with the wives of women leaders in barracks and wives of Army, Naval, Air force and Police officers in Lagos Central Senatorial zone at her constituency office.

Her constituency office organised an interactive session today to promote unity in representation and the Senator used the opportunity to meet the women.

Source: http://trezzy2..com/2015/07/senator-remi-tinubu-meets-wives-of.html

5 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu Meets Wives Of Army, Naval, Air Force And Police Officers (pics) by M0GIDI: 3:14pm On Jul 23, 2015

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Remi Tinubu Meets Wives Of Army, Naval, Air Force And Police Officers (pics) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 23, 2015
photogenic leaders everywhere u go

i wish APC Can run this government without cameras and photos

wetin she go do naaa

well, i dnt blame them

buhari kardashian started this picture madness

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remi Tinubu Meets Wives Of Army, Naval, Air Force And Police Officers (pics) by MosakuAW(m): 3:19pm On Jul 23, 2015
Remi aya Ojuyobo jagaban Tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu Meets Wives Of Army, Naval, Air Force And Police Officers (pics) by Chanchit: 3:31pm On Jul 23, 2015
I no come know who tin pass between Tinubu and him wife.

2 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu Meets Wives Of Army, Naval, Air Force And Police Officers (pics) by debris: 3:52pm On Jul 23, 2015
I don't know why I hate this remi tinubu undecided

QUOTE ME AND CRY shocked shocked

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remi Tinubu Meets Wives Of Army, Naval, Air Force And Police Officers (pics) by Adesoba5: 4:26pm On Jul 23, 2015
Debris must you hate her

2 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu Meets Wives Of Army, Naval, Air Force And Police Officers (pics) by CR77(f): 5:46pm On Jul 23, 2015
Who cares tongue tongue
debris:
I don't know why I hate this remi tinubu undecided

QUOTE ME AND CRY shocked shocked

19 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu Meets Wives Of Army, Naval, Air Force And Police Officers (pics) by aiyeboy(m): 5:46pm On Jul 23, 2015
At her risk, we should sha see her work in her district... That's all
Mainwhile make una check my signature for the cheapest Etisalat data Bundle available on NL. Thanks
Re: Remi Tinubu Meets Wives Of Army, Naval, Air Force And Police Officers (pics) by DoTheNeedful: 5:47pm On Jul 23, 2015
Mrs Jagaban

3 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu Meets Wives Of Army, Naval, Air Force And Police Officers (pics) by Jboy5050(m): 5:47pm On Jul 23, 2015
nice one..,
Re: Remi Tinubu Meets Wives Of Army, Naval, Air Force And Police Officers (pics) by ManTiger(m): 5:48pm On Jul 23, 2015
Noted
Re: Remi Tinubu Meets Wives Of Army, Naval, Air Force And Police Officers (pics) by Ayanda5599(m): 5:49pm On Jul 23, 2015
Al watin she dey do na to get fame jaree

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Meets Wives Of Army, Naval, Air Force And Police Officers (pics) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 23, 2015
Buhari is foolish

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Meets Wives Of Army, Naval, Air Force And Police Officers (pics) by Nellizzy(m): 5:49pm On Jul 23, 2015
this early
Re: Remi Tinubu Meets Wives Of Army, Naval, Air Force And Police Officers (pics) by olaide92(m): 5:49pm On Jul 23, 2015
she's just giving them lecture
Re: Remi Tinubu Meets Wives Of Army, Naval, Air Force And Police Officers (pics) by bunmioguns(m): 5:50pm On Jul 23, 2015
cool
Re: Remi Tinubu Meets Wives Of Army, Naval, Air Force And Police Officers (pics) by kossyablaze(m): 5:50pm On Jul 23, 2015
NAIRALANDERS O!!!!!
I am compiling the list of SHEMALES here on NL.
If u support this motion,kindly hit like as I embark on it.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Remi Tinubu Meets Wives Of Army, Naval, Air Force And Police Officers (pics) by corperscorner: 5:50pm On Jul 23, 2015
Deeeeeck scratching mode activated

Re: Remi Tinubu Meets Wives Of Army, Naval, Air Force And Police Officers (pics) by kossyablaze(m): 5:51pm On Jul 23, 2015
olaide92:
k
lol u eh

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Remi Tinubu Meets Wives Of Army, Naval, Air Force And Police Officers (pics) by kossyablaze(m): 5:51pm On Jul 23, 2015
olaide92:
k
lol u eh

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Remi Tinubu Meets Wives Of Army, Naval, Air Force And Police Officers (pics) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 23, 2015
'
Re: Remi Tinubu Meets Wives Of Army, Naval, Air Force And Police Officers (pics) by Akshow: 5:51pm On Jul 23, 2015
K
Re: Remi Tinubu Meets Wives Of Army, Naval, Air Force And Police Officers (pics) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 23, 2015
I think someone is trying to drag office with Aisha Buhari grin
Re: Remi Tinubu Meets Wives Of Army, Naval, Air Force And Police Officers (pics) by arieschic: 5:52pm On Jul 23, 2015
Fp tins
grin
Re: Remi Tinubu Meets Wives Of Army, Naval, Air Force And Police Officers (pics) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 23, 2015
Lemon12:
Buhari is foolish
Bros de vex o
Re: Remi Tinubu Meets Wives Of Army, Naval, Air Force And Police Officers (pics) by Duru1(m): 5:54pm On Jul 23, 2015
This backdoor approach by Asiwaju Tinubu, his wife and conniving Yoruba will not work. The breeze has already blown.
Re: Remi Tinubu Meets Wives Of Army, Naval, Air Force And Police Officers (pics) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 23, 2015
That's great...

Meanwhile yesterday at Washington DC.....

3 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu Meets Wives Of Army, Naval, Air Force And Police Officers (pics) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 23, 2015
I have not seen anyone that says he got empowered from all these senators who received constituency allowances meant for the people of their constituency. I only read it on newspapers.

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Meets Wives Of Army, Naval, Air Force And Police Officers (pics) by Jamexjulius(m): 5:56pm On Jul 23, 2015
J
Re: Remi Tinubu Meets Wives Of Army, Naval, Air Force And Police Officers (pics) by trailblaiza(m): 5:56pm On Jul 23, 2015
where ma wailing wailers at? cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dickson: I Can No Longer Borrow To Pay Salaries / Goodluck Jonathan Meets Kenneth Kaunda / South East Governors, Nwodo, Ekweremadu, Others In Closed-Door Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.