Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,421 members, 7,843,277 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

I Will Light You Up!': Texas Officer Threatened Sandra Bland With Taser - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Light You Up!': Texas Officer Threatened Sandra Bland With Taser (2417 Views)

Forgery Trial: Buhari Threatened Impeachment / Nigeria Is Being Threatened - Chief Of Army Staff Buratai / The Sandra Bland Story: Killed For Defending The Blacks Race In America (videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: I Will Light You Up!': Texas Officer Threatened Sandra Bland With Taser by HCGrad08: 1:59pm On Aug 24, 2015
If you read each post, it's clear that you are beyond foolish. I gave a well articulated and olive branch-like response and you responded with hate and ignorance. You're not worth any further response from me. I don't rejoice at the death of others. The type of person that you are is clearly displayed. I pity you. I'm finished with you now.

wytecat:
Thanks for acting out what I said about you. Mine still stands too as you can see from your post!

Re: I Will Light You Up!': Texas Officer Threatened Sandra Bland With Taser by wytecat: 3:29pm On Aug 25, 2015
Just because you are dumb doesn't make you invincible, OPONU! AT least you know I'm smarter than you will ever be in your entire miserable existence. What I eat for breakfast is what you, AMUDO lasan lasan what to play, foool, tell your teacher or the ODE that raised you that, she failed.

You sent me a coded insult as olive branch message, and I blew it on your head, suck it up, this QB ain't one.

HCGrad08:
I you read each post, it's clear that you are beyond foolish. I gave a well articulated and olive branch-like response and you responded with hate and ignorance. You're not worth any further response from me. I don't rejoice at the death of others. The type of person that you are is clearly displayed. I pity you. I'm finished with you now.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ameachi Under Fire / Senator: Where Is Former Senate President ( David Mark) / SouthSouth Support Igbo Only Biafra To Gain Total Resource Control From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.